Louis : I'll make love to you

“By the power invested in me by the law, I am honored to pronounce Mr. and Mrs. Tomlinson!” The preacher shouted. The guest stood and applauded. My boys were easily the happiest people out of all the guest.

Our first dance at the reception was a classic waltz. We flowed beautifully together as if we were made for each other, considering that we practiced the dance once and it ended horribly. Once everyone joined the dance, we were separated. We stole glances at each other. Both of us looked at the clock and waited for the moment we would be alone. [Y/N] looked at me longingly. She looked perfect in her dress. I wanted just to be with her so that I could show her how much I loved her.

Shouting filled our ears as the guest threw flower petals in the air as we got into our limo. We were headed off to our honeymoon in Aruba. I could sense her anxiousness and I’m sure she could sense mine too. I held her hand the entire time. Usually our plane trips were filled with the loud laughter of four other boys. This one was a hundred percent different and a hundred percent better. 

Once we reached our hotel we decided to take separate showers, build anticipation I said. She let me go first. I took one of the quickest showers of my life. 

When she went in I got to work quickly. I pulled out the candles I had the hotel supply for me. I lit them and dimmed the lights. I also lit the fireplace. 

I got out the wine and opened it as quietly as I could without spilling anything. I stood still for a moment to listen and make sure that the shower was still running. When I was certain that it was, I went to the radio and put in a CD. It only had one song. And I knew that this one song would set to mood of our first night perfectly, she had been begging me to sing for her for a while. I waited until I heard the door open before I pressed play.

“Close your eyes, make a wish

And blow out the candlelight

For tonight is just your night

We’re gonna celebrate,

All through the night” I sang as I saw her walk out of the bathroom. 

She smiled at me, the smile only reserved for me. I walked towards her slowly walking to the rhythm of the song. I poured the wine and we both took a sip. “To you Mrs. Tomlinson.” I saw her eyes begin to darken. I could see the desire and want in her eyes and I knew that me eyes reflected the same. We placed the glasses down and I continued to sing.

“I’ll make love to you

Like you want me to

And I’ll hold you tight

Baby all through the night

I’ll make love to you

When you want me to

And I will not let go

Till you tell me to,” I sang gently sliding my hands down her arms. I could sense her urgency. “Girl relax, let’s go slow

I ain’t got nowhere to go,” I sang smiling as I slowly lead her to the king sized bed. Our eyes not leaving each others.

“I’m just gonna concentrate on you

Girl are you ready?

It’s gonna be a long night,” I sang into her ear. I felt her shiver and let out a small whimper. I felt my need for her grow. But I resisted, best I could, speeding up the process. I was going to show her the best night of her life.

“Throw your clothes on the floor

I’m gonna take my clothes off too.” We both started to undress. Watching each other intently as our bodies were revealed to each other for the first time. I was stunned for a second. I’ve seen [Y/N] naked plenty of times, but this was different. This time she was 100% mine and no one else’s. I regained my composer and continued to sing.