Niall : The way you make me feel

"Stay away from him, (y/n). He’s nothing but trouble." They all warned me. They said he was going to hurt me and just kick me to the curb. All they saw was a man from Ireland covered in tattoos and piercings. They didn’t see the real Niall Horan.

We were walking down the street, leaning into Niall’s buff side as he held me close. I loved the way Niall held me in his arms. It made me feel loved and protected, two things I’ve never felt before. “So (y/n), where do you want to go?" He asked softly, smiling down at me. He was so kind and gentle towards me, but if anyone gave him a dirty look or tried to pick a fight, he would definitely let out all his rage. 

It was just another average day in July, smiling softly. Niall worked down at the mall, but he had the day off and I was off of work until next week. I finally had time to relax with my wonderful boyfriend. “How about we-" I was interrupted by a guy shouting out Niall’s name, causing us both to turn around. Oh no.

It was Sean Mitchell. I rolled my eyes, hating this guy. He was this guy, who thought he could get anything he wants because his father owns the grocery store downtown. It’s the only one in Mullingar, so it’s popular and gets a lot of money. Sean had brown eyes, black hair, and was quite built. He use to be on Niall’s soccer team before Niall quit. 

Sean had a devious smirk tugged onto his lips, walking over to us. “Well, well. Look at what we have here." Sean said, hands in the pockets of his jeans as he looked at Niall and I. “It’s sweet, innocent (y/n) with the bad boy Niall Horan." I heard Niall growl, making me frown. I pressed my lips to his jawline, gently rubbing his buff chest. “Shh.." I cooed, doing everything to try to calm down Niall. We both hated Sean with a burning passion.

"What do you want?" Niall snapped, feeling his arm tighten around me as I got pulled close to his side. I bit my lip, looking at Sean as he looked at me then Niall. “Her." He said motioning towards me, making my eyes widened as Niall became full of rage. “I’d rather be on my period of the last of my life than date you." I said, arms wrapped around Niall’s torso tightly. “Plus Niall is so much better than you." I said, seeing Niall smirk. 

Ever since the middle of primary school, Sean has had a crush on me. He’s hated Niall from the moment he found out I liked him and we started dating. “You heard her, Sean. She’s mine." Niall said proudly, rubbing my side affectionately. “Whatever, Horan. She needs a man in her life, not a punk ass kid." Sean growled, fist clenched. This wasn’t good. Sean was definitely pushing Niall over the edge. 

Before I even got a chance to blink, Niall swung a punch towards Sean. “She needs me, asshole." He spat, clearly anger as Sean punched him in the jaw. I let out a screech, cupping my mouth as I watched the two boys go at it. “Whatever you say, Niall. I’m done with this! She’s a slut anyways and is only using you for sex." Sean snapped before storming off. 

I stood there, utterly shocked as I looked down and let tears fill my eyes. I knew Sean was a complete bastard, but I never thought he could say things like that. I sniffled, closing my eyes tightly. I just hoped that Niall didn’t think I was using him. I loved Niall dearly and wished one day we could get married and raise a family. 

"(y/n).." I heard Niall say, trying to get me to look at him. I heard him moving over to me, feeling those fingers of his under my chin as he tilted my head up. My eyes gazed into his own for a couple of seconds. His beautiful ocean blue eyes were filled with sorrow and rage, a frown tugged onto his lips. “I know none of those things are true, (y/n). The only pussy he’ll ever get is his mother’s. Come on, I want to take you home to show you how a true man will treat a pretty girl like you." He whispered, making me smile. What did he have up his sleeve?

-

"Niall!" I squealed, my arms wrapping around his neck as he picked me up bridal style. He was carrying me up the steps towards the bedroom in our small house. I pressed my lips to his cheek, seeing him smile. Automatically, I was already in a better mood because of what Niall said earlier. He didn’t believe the foolish lies Sean told. “What are you doing?" I asked, biting my lip gently. He just chuckled and shook his head, smiling down at me. “Relax, princess."

I slowly nodded, going along with whatever Niall had planned. We arrived upstairs and we entered our bedroom. My eyes grew when I saw the lights were dimmed, rose petals scattered around the bed, and “With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear" by Sleeping With Sirens was playing. I looked up at Niall, completely shocked. “Do you like it?" He asked, biting his lower lip as I slowly nodded. “It’s perfect." I whispered, pressing my lips to his.

The cold metal of his lip piercings against my lips made my heart melt and shivers go down my back. “Oh Niall.." I whispered. This was just completely amazing. Who knew the Irish bad boy had a sweet romantic side to him. We kissed passionately, lips moving in perfect sync as he managed to carry me over to the bed without breaking the kiss.

Things got heated quickly. He laid me down on the bed, my arms still wrapped around his neck, but my fingers started running through his wonderful bleach blonde hair. I twirled the strands attached to the back of his head, feeling his tongue enter my mouth all of sudden. I let out a soft moan, blushing.

Niall slowly slipped my short over my head, breaking the kiss momentarily. I stared into his eyes, blushing slightly. He just winked at me before he pulled my shorts down to my ankles, allowing me to kick them off along with my sandals. I bit my lip and tugged onto the end of his white Ramones tee from Hot Topic, wanting him to take it off. “You want to see my abs, babe?" He asked, playfully winking at me before teasingly and going painfully slow with taking off the shirt. Soon, it was on the floor with the rest of our clothes.

He lowered himself down, placing kisses from my lips to my stomach before reaching my lace underwear from Victoria Secret. “As much as I love lace on you, I think it has to go." He winked, his teeth getting a grip on the hem as he pulled them down. I giggled, becoming slightly wet. This was so unusual for the two of us because it’s usually rough, but I loved how he was showering me with affection.

I kicked off my underwear, already undoing my bra for Niall as he easily slipped out of his basketball shorts. My heart raced with excitement. Is it strange that I feel like each time we have sex, my feelings for him grow? I just got these sudden sparks whenever he slides into me or kisses my neck. He stood up, biting his lip as his eyes examined over my body. “You’re so beautiful, (y/n). Please never think other wise." He whispered, making me smile and felt my heart flutter. He always knew the right words to say.

His hand reached down for his boxers, watching as his hard cock came out and slap against his abs. “Do you like the view, sweetheart?" He whispered, winking at me. All I could do was nod my head, blushing as I spread my legs slightly for him. It was like we were in our own little world.

Niall lowered himself down to me. His forehead pressed against mine, eyes locked on mine, minty breath hitting my lips, hands on my hips, and the tip of his cock teasing my entrance. “I love you, (y/n)," he whispered, pushing his full length into me, which made me moaned out in pleasure. My back arched and gripped onto his shoulders. “Oh Niall!" 

Each thrust got faster and faster, already hearing him pant as he inched closer and closer to my g-spot. I wrapped my legs around his buff torso and closed my eyes gently. “Yes, Niall! Fucking hell! You’re so good at this." I moaned out, profanities and his name slipping out of my mouth.

I knew he was smiling. He always loved whenever I complimented him. He got bullied a lot in primary school, so the little compliments he receives boost his self esteem. For the first time, we were taking things nice and slow yet were making sure we were both getting pleasure out of all of this. “You like this, love?" He questioned, wanting to make sure pleasure was filling my whole body. I nodded my head, already feeling my walls tighten around his cock. 

He let out a groan, holding me close. I moaned out his name, tilting my head back. I felt his soft lips press to my neck, making me get wetter and my walls tighter. He knew the little things that would get me closer to my climax. His lip piercing dragged across my neck with each kiss he placed on a different spot. “Just hold it for a little bit, baby girl." He groaned, his thrusts just become faster and harder. I screamed out as he slammed into my g-spot.

"F-Fuck, (y/n), I-I’m gonna-" He couldn’t even finish the sentence before his cum filled me. I cried out in pleasure as I reached my high and came. We rode out our highs before the thrusts slowed down and the breathing became heavier and harder to control.

We both just looked into each other’s eyes, making me smile as I panted hard and tried to control my breathing. “Wow." I breathed out, seeing Harry smile. I ran a hand through my hair, biting my lip. “I love you, (y/n). Please never forget that. I know I’m not the prince charming most guys dream of, but you make me happy and forget about all the things I’ve face." He whispered, feeling him nuzzle his face into my neck as he pulled out of me.

I blushed and ran a hand through his bleach hair. “And I love you too, Niall. You make me feel like I’m living a fairytale. I don’t want a perfect guy. I want you. You’re my definition of perfection."

hellobeyoutifull