Zayn : Public Vibrations

"I bought you something babe," Zayn murmured, lightly planting feathery kisses along my jaw.

I turned to look at him, a curious smile on my face as he handed me a beautifully wrapped box. He watched me intently as I gently folded back the tissue paper to reveal one of the most extravagant underwear sets I had seen. 

He was grinning as I pulled out the baby pink lace knickers, “Do you like them, Y/N?"

I nodded and pressed my lips against his, feeling him smile into the kiss, “I love them."

It was moments like this when I knew Zayn really loved me. I had a penchant for nice underwear but was never particularly into garishly ‘sexy’ underwear like black or red; baby pink was exactly my kind of thing and the thought he had put into it made me smile.

"Why don’t you go put them on now?" He offered, his big brown eyes wide with an expression that I simply couldn’t say no to. With a reluctant half smile, I disappeared into the bathroom to put them on.

Standing in front of the mirror, I couldn’t help but admire how I looked. The soft pink silk and lace cupped my breasts, the fit of the knickers clung beautifully; they were classy and I loved them.

The door to the bathroom opened and I looked up at the reflection to see Zayn, his lips parted slightly as he sucked in a deep breath as his gaze traveled over my body. I giggled and turned to peck him on the lips, his hands instantly flying to my hips, pulling me against his growing bulge as he turned the initially innocent kiss into something far more passionate. I broke the kiss, both of us breathing heavily, the darkness of his eyes making his arousal obvious.

"You look amazing," he breathed and I giggled, much like a school girl.

He motioned to move forward but I stepped back, knowing full well the effect that a single touch could have, “I’m going to get dressed, we’re meeting Harry at Westfields in an hour."

Zayn groaned, leaning back against the tiled wall, “Seriously? You’re going to leave me like this?" He gestured to the apparent bulge in his jeans but I shrugged, “You didn’t have to come into the bathroom remember?"

****

Second to Zayn, Harry was one of the band that I was closest too and due to their hectic tour schedule, I had hardly been able to see him so hanging out together was definitely something I was excited about. 

"Harry!" I squealed, embracing the curly haired boy in a hug. “I’ve miss-" my words died in my throat as I felt a buzzing between my legs, pulling away from him so fast that I backed into Zayn.

Harry frowned, “Are you alright, Y/N?"

I nodded as the buzzing stopped, convincing myself that it must have simply been a figment of my imagination, “I’m fin-" I grabbed Zayn’s arm as the buzzing started again, my legs weakening slightly at the sensation.

Taking a couple of deep breaths, I steadied myself and gestured in the direction of one of the shops,  Harry striding ahead of Zayn and I. 

"Alright there, love?" Zayn questioned, his brown eyes twinkling with amusement.

My eyes widened as everything fell into place, “Did you buy me fucking vibrating underwear?" I hissed, the dull ache between my legs becoming increasingly more prominent even without the vibrations.

He grinned, shot me a wink and sauntered ahead, leaving me alone and slightly nervous as to what was to come. (No pun intended)

I was on edge the rest of the morning, constantly worried about what would happen if Zayn were to ‘play’ with me for a bit.

Finally managing to calm myself, I started talking to Harry my mind temporarily distracted from the devilish contraption that I had accidentally worn. But I was soon distracted as I saw Zayn reach into his pocket, the action followed by a series of sharp vibrations on my clit. I bit down on my lip to suppress a moan as the vibrations got stronger, sparks of pleasure traveling throughout my body.

"I-I’m going to go try this on." I stuttered, grabbing a random item of clothing off the rack, ignoring Harry’s look of confusion and hastily made my way to one of the changing rooms.

I slammed the door and instantly sank against the wall, my thighs pressed tightly together as the pulsating vibrations seemed to travel throughout my body. My heart was thundering in my chest as all the blood appeared to drain to between my legs, my mind unfocused.

I jumped as the changing room door opened, Zayn slipping inside before locking it. His gaze traveled over my blatantly flustered state, my face flushed and my heavy breathing was more than likely visible. His tongue flicked out to moisten his lips, his eyes almost black with lust. Slowly, he reached into his pocket to pull out the remote.

I shook my head at him, “Please, turn it off." But my voice was breathy and unconvincing even to myself.

He grinned, “Are you sure about that?"

I nodded and he pressed a button but instead of the vibrations stopping, the intensified further, a small shriek escaping my lips. I was breathing like I had run a marathon, all thoughts of Harry catching us were slowly disappearing, only the desperation to come overpowering me. 

"Please," I whispered, as my whole body started to tingle with pleasure.

Zayn’s eyes lit up, swiftly moving to press his body against mine, “I knew you would give in." He pressed another button and promptly muffled my cries by pressing his lips against mine, holding tightly onto my waist so I wouldn’t fall.

My legs tightened and every muscle seemed to relax, waves of pleasure coursing through my body as I came, his lips against mine tenderly urging me on. I opened my eyes, looking at him in my bleary post orgasmic state, “Hi."

He chuckled, kissing my forehead lightly, “Hi. Lets go find Harry, he’ll be worried about where we disappeared to."

- sexualpayne.tumblr.com

(message me clean/dirty prompts for blurbs and such x)