Zayn : I promise

The nights half gone, people differentiate from love and lust as they take up empty bedrooms or take home their girls, half of us are still drinking, smoking blunts, and I’m right along with them. I take a pull, closing my eyes momentarily as the music fills my senses, when I open my eyes they land on you, the way your body sways with the music, hands in the air except for when they trail down your body. “Hey mate, round of shots?” I blow out the smoke, looking away from you as I look over at my mates, “Yeah.” I peak a glance back in your direction but you’re gone, a shot glass is put down in front of me and I don’t hesitate to take it, tipping it back and that’s when I see you’re taking a shot too. Eyes locking on mine as I swallow the burning liquor. Everyone set’s their shot glasses down at the same time I’m standing, feeling brave enough to pull you aside. “I’ve got eyes for you babe, what’s your name?” I whisper into your ear. You let a hand travel to my chest, rubbing it a little as you open your pretty lips to whisper back, “(Y/N).” Fuck I was in love, this wasn’t love and this was the best part of the night. “Come home with me.” I look at you, watching as you bite your lip and nod, intertwining our fingers as I grab my leather jacket and walk you out to my car.

                I open the door, helping you in before I can even mentally high five myself. I’ve got you and I want you, more than I did the previous nights I’ve watched you. You trailed a hand up my thigh, leaning over the consul as you kissed my cheek. Shifting gears as I sped up as your hand reached my bulge. “I know you look at me Zayn, I wore this for you tonight. Hoping you would take me home with you.” I held my breath, your hand rubbing my bulge. Shifting down as I neared the first turn into the neighborhood I lived in, driving the streets I knew all too well before I pulled up to the house. You looked out the window, eyeing the large house set apart from its neighbors. I cut the engine as I parked in the garage, cars to both sides because I couldn’t choose just one. “Come on babe.” I pulled you with me, eager to get you in my bed, but I know you wanna be there too, and you wanna stay here and live here with me. I was more focused on the fact you were standing in my room, lip between your teeth as you stepped in front of me, hand coming up to cradle the side of my face, eyeing my lips before standing on your tippy toes.

                Hot breath, lips brushing before I wrapped my arms around your body to hold you against me, kissing you for the first time and it felt so unreal, I was out of my mind as I pushed you back lightly, helping you out of that dress you were wearing, your heels discarded at the front door. I wasn’t prepared for the black lace bra and panties, and I wasn’t in control anymore, I was in love with you and I needed to have more. I kissed you again, letting you pull my shirt over my head, hands sliding up my chest and down to my belt, popping the button underneath it as well as pulling the zipper down. You dropped to your knees as you pulled my pants down, briefs containing my erection, “Take em off babe, I need you to.” You palmed me, rubbing me a little before you pulled my constraints down, sighing in relief as you let me step from my pants and briefs. A small kiss was pressed to the tip, your palm wrapping around the base as you opened your mouth for me, how those pretty lips looked around me as I held your hair in a ponytail behind you. “Uh, yeah.” I closed my eyes as my head fell back, letting you suck on my cock, it wasn’t until I peered down again that I notice you were rubbing your clit through your panties, I was more than ready for you so I pulled you up, kissing you and tasting myself on your lips.

                I hooked my fingers in your panties, sliding them down your legs as I looked up at you, “Lay down baby, I’ve got you.” I held your waist as you lay back on the edge of the bed, legs spread for me I looked up at your body, the way you eagerly waited for me as I trailed my fingertips up the inside of your thighs, pressing two fingers to your clit as you arched off the bed, “Ooh.” Came from within you, rubbing small slow circles and then fast ones, changing pace as you bucked your hips a little. “Zayn, ugh yeah babe.” I ran a finger down your slit, easing the tip of my finger into your walls, watching you as you writhed above me, “Another.” You begged, and I obliged sliding a second finger within you. I kissed your clit, taking it between my lips and sucking on it. I wasn’t about to let you come just yet, waiting for that perfect point, just before you did as I withheld my fingers and brought them to my lips before crawling over you. Pulling you up further on the bed so you rested on the pillows, “Do I need to wear a condom or are you on the pill?” I asked, looking down at you, “I’m on it.” I nodded, feeling your thighs wrap around my waist as I let my hand rub my cock a few times before lining up with you.

                I balanced myself on one elbow, letting the tip slip within you before I looked up at you in ecstasy, your back arching as you pressed to my chest. I thrusted in, filling you completely before pulling out and sliding back in, setting a rhythm as your nails raked down my back lightly, I kissed you, trying to control the pace we had, slow intense sex, it was everything I had dreamt it to be. “I hope you know this, this isn’t a onetime deal (Y/N). This is it for me, ohh fuck I’ve wanted you for so long I fell in love with you.” You nodded up at me, kissing me before you whispered back, “I love you.” I couldn’t blame it on the weed, or the alcohol, I blamed it on my heart but It was more of a thankful blame. I pulled out, helping you turn around as I pulled your hips up. “Rub your clit for me.” I panted a little, easing my cock back inside of you from behind. I threw my head back, mouth agape as I went a little faster than before, I pulled your hips into me, earning soft moans and whimpers from you, “I’m, I’m there.” You moaned before me. I increased my pace, feeling myself gaining the buildup I had been waiting for.

                “Let go baby.” I leaned over you, thrusted the best I could as I felt your walls convulse around me as you came, “Uh, Zayn.” Your hands gripping the sheets tightly. I slowed down, nearing my high as I thrusted one more time, holding myself within you as I came, letting your name fall from my lips a few times before I pulled out, laying down as you lay down on your stomach, breathing heavy as you turned to look at me. “Can, does this mean that we’re together and that I can, can live with you?” I wrapped around arm around you, pulling you over to me before I answered you, “I want you to, because I need something from you, I need your love, because if I don’t I might die of heart break.” You giggled, smiling at me as you leaned into kiss me, letting my cover you with the sheets before I sang you to sleep, wondering how in the hell you had wanted to stay with me, but I rather liked it, gave me a reason to fill my home with your things and have you at my side and keep you close and protect you and smell your fragrance on all of my things. I was in love with you, and I would always need you.

For more, follow me on my blog, somebodys-princess.