Niall : Relieve your stress

The day was just overly stressful, I got to work just to be told that I was being let go, then I got home and noticed there was barely any food in the flat, and I was just irritated and angry. As soon as I got back from shopping I got in the shower. Niall was recording so he wouldn’t be in until later today. It was barely 3 and I seriously had nothing to do. I got on the computer and started looking for jobs, Lord knows I needed one. Everything was just so frustrating. I moved on to make something for Niall to eat but I kept messing up. Nothing was working out today, it was ridiculous! I just gave up and sat on the couch. I was a ball of emotions, if I failed at anything else I would probably start crying. I decided to just watch some TV until Niall got home and maybe we could go out for dinner or something. Time flew by and before I knew it Niall was letting himself into the flat.

“Y/N why are you here so early?” questioned Niall as he kicked off his shoes. Being reminded of my unemployment was not only embarrassing, but depressing and I felt tears stinging my eyes.

“We can talk about it later.” I said to Niall.

“Come on babe!” he said throwing himself on the couch, a super dorky grin painted across his face, he was obviously in an excellent mood. “Tell me!” he said poking my ribs and starting to tickle me. I didn’t want to laugh but it tickled and I just felt so bi-polar!

“Niall stop!” I shouted harshly but he didn’t seem to get it. I started kicking and squirming until I accidentally kneed him in the chest and he fell off the couch. “Fuck…sorry Niall.” I said trying to control my breathing.

“What the fuck is your deal!? I’m just trying to talk to you!” he shouted.

“Clearly I’m not in the mood, I said I’d tell you later and you insisted, that’s what you get for fucking around after I asked you to stop!” I said losing control of my temper.

“I’m not here very often and this is how you decide to spend our time together? Being in a bitchy mood? I’m really stressed over the album and trying to make time for you and all this shit. How do you think I feel when I just want a few minutes with you and you’re bitching for no reason?” he shouted back at me.

“You’re not the only one whose stressed out Niall. I have a life outside of this little dream world of yours, I have responsibilities and obligations too!” I retorted.

“Whatever Y/N, I hate when you get like this!” he said walking towards the kitchen.

“I fucking got laid off Niall, okay! Are you happy, I told you. I’ve been trying to look for a job and there’s nothing available that isn’t a whole fucking province away. I wanted to make dinner but nothing was working out and half the groceries I bought ended up in the trash can, nothing’s going right today and the last thing I need is for you to come frolicking into the house, assaulting me on the freaking couch, and telling me that you have bigger problems. Life is handed to you on a fucking silver platter, you really don’t want to compare stress levels!” I yelled back at him, he was pissed I could tell, this isn’t at all how I had planned out the rest of my day.

“Maybe nothing works out for you because you always have a terrible attitude… seriously lately you’ve been such a bitch…” he said walking past me and towards our room; I was actually really offended right now, sure I was being a bitch now, but not all the time. “I wanted to have a good night with you but now, I don’t want to see you until you decide it’s time to pull out the huge stick you have up your arse!” he shouted back. I don’t know why so much fury was building in my soul but I was getting ready to explode. “Such a bitch…” Niall mumbled and that did it for me. I walked up to him and swung my arm as hard as I could at his face; but all of a sudden my hand was caught and I looked up at Niall who had caught my wrist mid-swing. Before I realized it I was up against the wall, cornered and helpless. Niall’s eyes pierced into mine and he leaned closer to me, his breath tickling my ear.