Zayn : Late

“Unbelievable.” You mumbled to yourself. It was your birthday and your boyfriend, Zayn, was late. You understood that he has a career as a singer in a famous band and all and that he was busy a lot but it was his girlfriends fucking birthday. He had a reservation to a fancy restaurant but he texted you saying he was running a little late and to just meet him at home. You were ok with it until you went home and didn’t see him there. You just thought he was on his way so you set up candles and put on a silky outfit so he would have a surprise to come home to. But that was 2 hours ago and you gave up. 

You paced the living room mad, thinking about what lame excuse he was going to give you today.  ‘Maybe he’ll say that he was at the studio working on his solos, or that traffic was a mess.’ You thought. Just then you heard keys fumbling at the front door. You turned your body towards the door. The door opened and Zayn stepped in. He closed the door with one hand the other held behind his back. You figured he had a cheesy gift behind his back to apologize. “Hey babe, happy birthday.” He said shakily. He walked up to you and tried to kiss your cheek but you took a step backward. He frowned. “Come on, Y/n, don’t be mad, I’m sorry.” He frowned. “No. Zayn where were you? Your three fucking hours late.” You held back the tears that were dying to get out. “I was at a late night signing with the boys.” He looked past you. He was hiding something. “Bullshit. You said that yesterday. Where. We’re. You?” You asked again yelling. He took a step back stunned. “I.. I was with… Harry.” He said walking to the fridge. You looked at him in disbelief. He was lying. Harry had just wished you a happy birthday awhile ago and didn’t mention him being with Zayn at all. 

You looked down at his half untucked shirt. He never leaves his shirts like that. Either it’s tucked or not. You looked back up at him fighting the tears. His hair wasn’t gelled back like it was when he left you this afternoon, it was falling messily above his eyebrows. “Zayn, please tell me the truth.” A Lump was forming in your throat. He looked up from the fridge. He had an apologetic expression on his face. “Who were you with Zayn? Were you with a…. Girl?” Tears spilled from your eyes. “I’m so sorry…” He started. You couldn’t take it anymore, all the tears you were holding back came rushing at you like a wave. He walked over to hug you but you pushed him away. “No no no, this can’t be happening. Not today.” You dropped down to the floor.

“Baby, it didn’t mean anything. It was a big mistake.” Zayn said. “BULLSHIT.” You spit at him. He looked at you shocked. You’ve never cursed at him not even when your mad at him but he crossed the line this time. “Babe, hear me out.” He pouted. “Don’t call me that. I’m not your babe. Not anymore. You can go call all of your fans babe. Better yet, FUCK them all!” You got up and turned to walked away but Zayn grabbed your arm. “What did you just say?” He said pissed. “You fucking heard me. Go fuck them all, see if I give a shit.” By that point the tears had stopped and all you felt was pure rage now. You yanked your arm back. “Your just jealous that I have millions of girls that want my dick and you have no one but me to please you.” You opened your mouth in shock. You backed away slowly. You couldn’t believe it. “No Y/n, I’m sorry. It just slipped.” You turned around and ran to the bedroom. You locked the door as soon as you felt Zayn pull on the doorknob. “Baby please. Open the door, lets talk this through.” You ignored him. 

After awhile he got the hint said fine and left the house. You went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Your perfectly made-up face looked like a 5 year old colored all over it. You wiped off what you could and didn’t bother with the rest. You slid your silky dress down your body and pulled off your bra and undies. You turned the shower on and walked into the cold water. After 5 minutes you turned the water off, stepped out of the shower and dried off. You wrapped a towel around your chest and walked at zombie speed to your closet. You simply put a big white t shirt that fit like a dress and put your hair up in a messy bun. You walked to the bedroom door and unlocked it. You slowly walked to your bed feeling dead and filthy even after the refreshing shower you just had. You pulled the covers back and slid into Zayn’s spot instead of yours. You pulled the covers back up to you hugging it tightly tearing up. You laid there silently crying to yourself. ‘I can’t believe this.’ You thought. ‘How could he? Why would he?’ 

It was probably around 4 in the morning when you heard the front door open, close and be locked. You were wide awake, not able to sleep from what had happened. You heard someone silently swearing to themselves.  You heard someone walking up the steps and then touching the doorknob. The door opened. You heard silent sobbing. Since the room was dark you opened your eyes a little and saw that it was Zayn. He walked up to the bed and grabbed a pillow and the extra blanket on the bed. He walked right over to the couch on the other side of the room. He set the pillow down and the blanket. You looked at him with sympathy. That couch was uncomfortable. “Um, Zayn… You don’t have to sleep there. Just come to bed.” He looked up, gathered his things and walked the the bed. “Are you sure?” He asked before setting his things down. You moved over some. 

He sat down and sighed. “Y/n, about what happened earlier…” You stopped him. “Zayn, please no. I don’t want to talk about it.” He placed his hand your cheek. You shuddered from the unexpected touch. “Please. Just here me out.” You sighed and pulled your face away from his hand. “Fine.” He smiled and put his hands on his lap. “Ok. So I was at the bar with Harry at 10, that’s when I called you to cancel our dinner plans. There was this girl who sat two stools away from us.  She gave me and Harry this creepy vibe.” He stopped to see if you were paying attention.  You nodded for him to continue. “Around 10:30 he had to leave to go babysit Lux, and I was left alone. I begged Harry to stay longer or to drive me home because my driver was gone. He said he couldn’t and left. I saw the creepy girl get up and sit in Harry’s seat. She asked me how I was doing. I didn’t respond I just got up and went to the bathroom. She followed me and kissed me. I pulled away and told her I was with you. She obviously didn’t care and grabbed my dick. That’s when I left and came to you.”

You looked at him dumbfounded. He said he cheated. What he told you sounded like a whore wanted his dick but he walked away. “Zayn…” You were speechless. “I’m so sorry.” He said. Suddenly you bursted out into laughter. Zayn looked so confused. “You thought….. That was…. Cheating?!?” You said catching your breath. Zayn cocked his head to the side like a lost puppy. “Zayn, you walked away from her. Which is very good. You didn’t do anything to her and you didn’t tell her to do anything.” You sat up. You rested your hand on his cheek and kissed him passionately. Zayn pulled you onto his lap without breaking the kiss. His body was between your legs as you sat on his lap. You pulled away and rested your head on his shoulder. “I love you Zayn.” He wrapped his arms around your waist. “I love you too Y/n.” he lifted your head up to his face. You stared into his eyes and saw pure lust and you knew immediately what he wanted to do. He crushed his lips back onto yours, kissing you with much more passion then you just did. 

Zayn slipped his hand up your shirt and massaged your breast which made you groan in pleasure. Zayn smiled. You tugged on Zayn’s shirt signaling him to take it off. He lifted his shirt off and tossed to the side and did the same to you keeping one hand on your chest. He pushed you back so you were laying down. You could tell that your eyes looked hungry for him just by the way he was smirking at you. You took a second to admire his tattoo covered chest. You didn’t have an interest in tattoos but you loved them on him. You pulled him down to your lips and kissed him once more. You unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to his knees. He moved his lips onto your chest and sucked on your nipple. You dug your nails into his back moaning. He moved his lips to your other nipple. He played with your nipple, flicking it with his tongue. 

Zayn sat up and slid your underwear down your thighs. He slid two fingers  in you without warning which made you arch your back. You bit your lip and tangled your fingers in his hair. He pumped his fingers in you faster. You arched your back in pleasure whispering profanities. “Mm, your so tight baby.” Zayn said biting his lip. Once you released yourself on him he pulled his fingers out and licked his fingers clean. “Yum.” Zayn said smirking. You couldn’t take it any longer. You pulled his boxers down to his knees. His hard dick slapped against the tone of his stomach. He laughed at how fast you pulled them down. He positioned himself above you and smiled. 

Zayn pushed himself in you making you gasp. He thrusted in you faster picking up a rhythm. You grabbed onto his back pushing him deeper inside of you. “Faster.” You demanded. Zayn grabbed onto the headboard of the bed pushing himself faster and deeper into you obeying your orders. You bit your lip hard tasting blood in your mouth. You dug your nails in his back in pleasure. You could feel you reaching your climax. Hearing Zayn’s grunts and moans pushed you over the edge and you released on him. “I’m almost there baby.” Zayn said playing with your nipple. “Fuck.” He whispered as he spilled his liquids inside you. He slowed down pulling himself out of you and lying down beside you. 

“I’m so sorry i was late Y/n. I need to make it up to you.” Zayn said putting his arm around you. You reached up to kiss him. “You just did.” 

-1Derl4ndx  (Leena)