Liam : Im going to miss you

It’s two in the morning and my cramps are going insane. Liam is next to me trying to sleep he’s been taking care of me all day. I start to roll over because the pain is too much. I’m trying not to make too much noise but it’s too painful.

            “Love, are you okay?” Liam asks groggily.

            “Just really bad cramps. It’s fine.” I struggle to say.

He gets up and walks out. I roll around the bed in pain and start to groan.

            “Y/N, sit up.” He whispers.

I sit up still in pain and Liam sits on the bed at my feet. He hands me some warm tea and some Midol. I take it and he hugs me lightly. He kisses my forehead and smiles.

            “Do you want anything else?” He asks.

            “I just want the pain to go away.”

            “Can you stay here by yourself for a couple of minutes?”

I nod my head. He goes into our closet grabs some pants and his keys.

            “I’ll be back baby.” He kisses me and walks out.

I grab his pillow and hug it tight. I smell his beautiful scent and smile. I just roll around in bed and groan in pain.

            I hear our door open about thirty minutes later and Liam walks into our room.

            “Babe I have stuff for you.” He sits next to me on the bed.

He pulls out tampons, twizzlers, hershey’s, carrots, pickles, She’s the Man, Mean Girls, and all of my other favorite things. I smile and hug him tight.

            “Liam! This is so sweet!” I say.

            “I just wanted to please your needs without pleasing your needs.” He winks.

I laugh at him and hug him tight. He kisses me and I set my head on his shoulder.

            “I love you.” I say.

            “I love you too.”

He puts in She’s the Man and lies next to me. I look up at him his light brown hair still perfectly styled even though he just woke up. His puppy dog brown eyes, lightly tan skin so perfect.

            “What’s wrong love?” Liam asks.

            “Nothing. Just admiring you.” I smile.

He laughs and kisses me. He pulls me in and cuddles with me.

            “I don’t want you to leave again for tour.” I say.

            “I wish I didn’t have to either. I miss you so much when I’m gone.”

            “What do you miss most?”

            “Your voice.”

            “Really?”

            “Also your lips.” He smirks.

I giggle and begin to blush. He pulls me on top of him and I straddle his waist.

            “I’ll miss you so much.” He says.

He kisses me and he bites my bottom lip begging for an entrance. I allow him in and our tongues fight for dominance he wins obviously more skilled than me.

            “We can’t…” He moans as I kiss his neck.

            “I know but doesn’t mean I can’t pleasure your needs.”

He smirks and kisses me passionately. I slowly lower myself pulling off his pants and boxers his erection springing up. He groans from the relief. I take his length into my hand and slowly pump it. I put my mouth around his tip and swirl my tongue around it. He moans and I put his length all the way in my mouth and he grips my hair. I moan on his length and tenses up.

            “Y/N I’m about cum.” He moans.

I pull him out of my mouth and lick up and down his shaft. I deep throat him and moan. He lets go in my mouth cursing and moaning my name. I swallow every bit of him He lets go of my hair and I crawl up to face him.

            “I’m going to miss you baby.” He pants.

            “I know you will.” I smirk.

He laughs and kisses me. We continue watching all my favorite movies and fall asleep together.

xx-Tori