Liam : Sleeping beauty

———One Winter Evening————

Your boyfriend Liam had been away on tour for almost 6 months and today he was finally coming home! He had told you not to wait up for him, as he wasn’t sure what time he would be back. All he knew was that it would be late, but you were determined that you were going to stay up for as long as you possibly could, and hopefully greet him when he came back.

You decided that the best and warmest place for you to wait for him was in your bed, especially if you did fall asleep. You scampered into your room, finding your nicest pyjamas, which happened to be Liam’s favourite. The bottoms were covered In Toy Story characters and the vest top was just Buzz Lightyear. (The Woody ones had all sold out which annoyed Liam and you.) Jumping into your bed, you flicked through your DVD collection, which unsurprisingly was filled with Disney movies.

Liam and you both had a passion for Disney movies, but yours was based on the animals and the princesses rather than on just Toy Story, but you still loved it. It was how you had been introduced to Liam, as your best friend had had an argument with Liam in the middle of the Disney store, trying to get the last Toy Story collector’s edition DVD’s, as a present for your birthday.

Knowing who he was, (only because you were obsessed with One Direction) they gave in eventually, as long as the boys came to your birthday party.  That birthday was your favourite because not only was EVERYTHING Disney themed, but you got to meet your favourite boy-band. That was the day that Liam supposedly feel in love with you, or so he said, but you still had your doubts.

 ————Later on that Night————-

It was starting to get seriously late, if not early morning and there was no sign or sound of Liam. No calls, no texts, nothing. You guessed their plane had been delayed or that traffic and fans were being especially impossible. You hoped that Liam would be back soon, so you put in your favourite movie, Sleeping Beauty, as you hoped that it would keep you awake.

~'*’~

Unfortunately, and inevitably, you did fall asleep. It must have been around 2:00 in the morning when movement around your waist caused you to wake up. A pair of very cold hands were snaking their way around your stomach, stroking the material further and further up your body. You giggled as the material hit just below your boobs, as a pair of soft lips met your neck.

Unlike the rest of him, his lips were warm and moist, rather than hard and stone cold. He stroked your bare stomach with his cold hands, before pulling them up and under your shirt, squeezing your boobs. A sharp intake of breath at his cold hands left your lips, which made him smirk against your neck.

You rolled over, clamping your hands delicately around the cheeks of your beloved boyfriend, kissing his lips lightly. He pressed against you, feeling the chill he brought with him.

“Babe, you’re freezing!” You whisper shrieked, as you stroked your hand down his body, feeling his cold skin through his thin vest.

“Well, it is snowing outside Sleeping Beauty,” A smile spread across your face as Liam breathed in, continuing his sentence. “But, you wouldn’t know that because you were tied up in your little castle room, waiting for loves first kiss to wake you from your slumber.” You giggled as he pulled you closer, pecking your lips this time, savouring the taste of him as you did the day he left.

You mumbled I love you under your breath, longing for a response you knew you were never going to receive.

“I love you too. I’ve been waiting so long to say that to you. I had to stop myself from phoning whilst we were on tour because I just wanted to tell you so badly-“ You cut him off with a passionate kiss, stunning his furiously quick lips for moments which hadn’t seemed to have stopped speaking since he came home.