Louis : Caress

He grunted after he made his last push into me, cumming inside of me. I moaned, loving the sensation. Louis rolled over, laying beside me and staring up at the ceiling.

We locked pinkies. “Only sex, no emotions.” We chanted together. 

That was one of the things we’d agreed on when we first started this, just sex. But lately it hadn’t been feeling like that anymore. Instead of staying on his side of the bed, Louis had begun spooning me in his sleep. 

I don’t think he realized it, though. Usually in the morning he’d make us some breakfast, give me a quick peck on the forehead and head off to work like normal. It was nothing unusual. 

But things had changed, and it’d shown when he was vulnerable. He’d somehow found a way to keep it hidden when he was guarded.

“Lou, maybe we should stop this.” I said timidly.

“Why? Are you starting to starting to fall for my devilishly good looks?” He asked like the comedian he was. 

“Louis, I’m being serious. It just feels like things have changed.”

I couldn’t see him in this darkness, but I could tell he went still. 

“What are you talking about? I’m still your best friend, you’re still mine. The only difference is that I now know how good you look naked. And man, do you look good.” 

I blushed, turning my head away from him to hide it, even when I knew he couldn’t see. “You’ve been spooning me while you sleep. In our 3 years of living together, the only person I’ve ever seen you spoon was Hannah. She was your only serious girlfriend.”

He paused and took a hard swallow. He said nothing for a while, he didn’t even move. I was beginning to think fell asleep until he broke the silence. “Things have changed, I’ve finally been able to admit how in love with you I am- how in love I’ve been for the past 3 years, Y/N. You said no emotions, and I got emotional; I’m sorry. It’s ruined this.”
I swallow hard, leaving the awkward silence to grow bigger by the second. “I won’t stay because I know you won’t be able to admit that you do love me too.” He whispered. He sounded broken.

He rolled over out of the bed walking away from the bed. He hesitated at the door before he promptly walked out and shut it behind him. 

I couldn’t stop him. I wanted to, but I couldn’t. I didn’t do emotions well, they just never came easy with me. I watched him walk away and he didn’t even bother to look back.

Two Months Later

I’d gradually started seeing more and more things disappear from the loft since that night with Louis. He’d come back to get things when he knew I wasn’t home.

I wanted to see him, but I would never admit that to him. I guess he didn’t feel the same because he’d never even tried to see me.

I finally worked up the nerve to call Zayn today, he’d missed me and I’d missed him too. But I missed Louis more. I didn’t need to tell him that was the reason I was calling, he’d already known. He knew me so well, in the time Louis and I had been friends. I’d grown quite a strongly liking for Zayn and vice versa. 

“If you’re calling about Lou, he’s fine. He misses you, but he’d never say that out loud.” Zayn whispered.

“Zayn, I’m not blind. I know he’s been here getting his stuff. He doesn’t need to miss me if he can actually be here talking to me. And besides, it doesn’t matter to me.” I spat.

“Stop denying your feelings. You obviously care about him. It’s not his fault he left because he knew you’d never admit it. It’s your own fault he left. Stop being scared and just love. The boy is not going to let you fall.” Zayn shouted

“Whatever.” I said and hung up. 

What did Zayn know? That’s right he knew nothing about the dynamics of Lou and I’s relationship. It wasn’t my fault. 

My conversation with Zayn really tipped me off so I left work early. I couldn’t help but notice the headlines on every newspaper as I walked home.

‘Louis Tomlinson seen leaving model’s house at 4 am!’ 

I swallowed the large lump in my throat. 

He made me sick.

I stomped down the hall to the front door of our.. my apartment, I was fuming. Louis had moved on, found some other skank and here I was feeling as lonely as ever.

I slammed through the loft door, throwing my bag down and my keys at the wall. I kicked off my boots, shrugged my coat off and letting it fall to the ground. I wanted nothing more than to just laying in my bed forever.

That was what I was going to do before I noticed something was different. I hadn’t even needed to look for the difference because I felt it first, in the air. There was a second person in the loft, I sensed it. 

I tiptoed around the living room quietly, looking for some sign of who it could be. I soon found what I was looking for- his beanie.

Lou’s beanie. 

It was on the coffee table, next to the keys to the apartment. My eyes started watering, the tears welled up in the brim of my eyes- I suddenly felt the urge to cry. 

My feet began moving, taking me to the place we had last been together- my bedroom. I was moving with my heart, not my mind. My mind was telling me to go back, to leave the apartment until I was sure he was gone. But my heart was telling me to open the door to my bedroom and see him again, tell him I love him.

My hand moved toward the knob, turning it and pushing it open slowly and quietly. I held my breath as it opened, hoping he wouldn’t notice. 

I gasped silently as I saw him finally. He was sitting on the side of the bed he used to sleep on, his body faced the window, slumped down with his head in his hands. He shook with silent sobs, as he sat. 

I resisted the urge to run up to him and hold him, I fought harder with the urge to sob and tell him I loved him- I succeeded, but not without difficulty. 

I was there for 10 minutes, sobbing silently. 

He got up, wiping his face on his sleeve before he bent down to pick up the small duffel bag at his feet. He looked out to window for a bit, before he turned around- stopping in his tracks when he saw me standing in the door.

His eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. He went motionless, only staring at me as my green eyes spilled over in tears. A lump gathered in my throat, he looked so broken it was heartbreaking. 

Again, my feet were taking me as I ran across the room to him. He dropped his bag and gathered me up in a hug. I missed his smell, his strength, his love- I missed him.

My arms were around his neck, and our lips were connected- reunited after what seems like years of being apart. He hitched my legs around his waist, holding my ass to keep my in place.

We kissed passionately and urgently, never disconnecting our lips for more than a second to gasp for air. He licked my bottom lip, I granted easily letting his tongue explore my mouth. We didn’t need to battle for dominance, in reality he’d already won. 

He walked backward toward the bed, laying us down. He hovered over me, his cock already rubbing me through my thin leggings and his sweats.

I let out a moan into his mouth, tugging at his shirt. He took it off, along with his sweatpants. I did the same to my sweater and leggings. 

His lips went to my neck, teasing the skin there. 

“Don’t waste time.” I whispered breathlessly. 

He stared into my eyes, and let out a small smile before he pulled my panties down, throwing them over his shoulder as he entered me.

He gave me no time to adjust, but I didn’t care- I just wanted to feel him the way I did before. 

He moved slowly and passionately, bending over to bite my neck while he pumped small strokes. The combination of him biting my sweet spot and grinding into me, was enough to make me want to cum on the spot. 

“Mmmmm. Lou, fuck you’re so good.” I whined out, scraping my nails down his back to his arse pushing so he could pump into me harder.

He hissed at my neck, finishing the love bite he’d been working on. Louis licked from my collar bone to my ear, running his nose along my sweet spot. “Do you want this?” He purred out, his voice was filled with underlying insecurities.
I nodded against his shoulder, whining out a please. He lifted up from my neck, putting his hands of either side of my face to brace himself before he started pumping at a heart pounding pace. With each stroke, he built up his speed. 

He caressed my face with his thumbs as he pushed in and out of me. We were making love this time, we were doing this right. 

I could see the sweat forming near his hairline, he looked sexier than ever. We locked eyes, intensifying the passion in the room. There was a thin layer of lust in his eyes, but under that there was so much more than lust- there was love. 

I saw all the emotions that he could never say to me in his eyes. I realized why we’donly  had sex with the light on once- because when I thought we were having sex, we were really making love. You could see how vulnerable Louis was when he made love to someone. This was a side of him I never got to see, but I wished I had. 

“Y/N.” He called, snapping me out of my trance. He was thrusting into me with more intensity now. “ Why didn’t you stop me?” He questioned.

In all honesty, I didn’t know. I’d wanted to and knew I should but I’d never been able to admit the reason why. 

I let in a shaky breath- due to his thrusting and my nervousness. “I don’t know.” I said between moans. 

That made him angry and more urgent, he started pounding into me. He became ruthless and I wasn’t sure if he knew it. His tip was slamming into my g-spot, his balls were slapping against my ass. Louis was taking me on the ride of a lifetime. 

I was nearing my climax, and so was he. He came down on his forearms with a grunt, his face was right in front of mine. “Trust me.” He mumbled before he continued at his pace before. 

He was ramming into me a mile a minute. “OHhhhh.” I screamed out. 

My hands gripped his biceps, my legs locked around his waist- my heels pulling him harder into me. I was trusting him with a force I never thought I could before, and I was beginning to know why.

Sweating was dripping off his nose onto my chest. We were entangled, our two bodies were no longer separate. We were one. “Fuck! Louis. I’m cumming.” I moaned out. 

I came on his cock, squeezing my walls around him as he came inside of me.

I was spent, emotionally and physically. I let out a yawn and my eyelids got heavy- he smiled his heartbreaking grin as I did. He rolled off of me, tucking me under the covers and getting on his own side of the bed. 

I waited for his arms to engulf me in a hug, but he made no move to. “I love you… Lou.” 

He turned his head to the side to look at me, the only emotion in his eyes was relief. 

-Fuck Yeah. It’s Styles