Any boy - Welcome home

I was woken up from a deep sleep when I felt an arm wrap around me, and soft kisses being placed to the back of my neck. My eyes shot open and my heart skipped a beat. He was finally home.

I quickly turned around and came face-to-face with the most beautiful boy in the world. I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my lips to his, finally feeling whole again.

He tasted just as i remembered: sweet like chocolate with a hint of peppermint. Our lips moved together as mumbled “i love you” ‘s fell around us, and it wasn’t long before we had to pull away, gasping for air.

I rested my forehead against his, our noses barely touching. His breathing was heavy, and I brought my hand up between us, resting it against his chest. His heart beat was fast, but comforting. It was the one thing I missed the most about him.

No matter the concerts and interviews and photoshoots and fans, he was always home at the end of the day. I missed falling asleep to the rhythm of his heartbeat, and so I closed my eyes as it drummed against my hand, soaking in the thing I longed for the most.

” I missed you so much.” His breath was warm against my cheek as he spoke, and my heart sank at the realization that this felt all too familiar.

“Please tell me this isin’t just another dream?” My eyes began to water as I opened them, and despite how real it all felt, I couldn’t help but doubt it. I’d had far too many dreams of him coming home, only to wake up and find out that it wasn’t real.

He chuckled, seeming to find some sort of humor in my question. He reached forward and whipped away the fallen tears, his fingers lingering on the dampened skin. “This isin’t a dream baby, I’m really home.” He paused, brushing my hair behind my ear. “The tours done. I’m home.”

“For good?” My voice shook as I spoke, deciding that this felt all too real to be a dream.

“For now.” He breathed out, and I understood that because of the band, it could never be forever. He would always have to leave again at some point.

“I love you.” I looked into his eyes, trying not to think of how many nights we had until he would leave again. I just wanted this one to be perfect.

“I love you too, baby.” He cupped my cheek in his strong hand, bringing our lips back together. He slid his tongue through and attached it to my own, fighting for dominance. I gave in, allowing him to win as I ran my hand down his bear chest, feeling the warmth radiating off his body. I stopped at the waist band of his sweats, tugging them down until he finally got the message and broke away to pull them off. I reached down between us and felt his length spring up against his lower stomach. I ran my fingers up the shaft, and paused at the tip, running my finger along it as slow as I could.

He let out a shaky breath against my lips, and I knew the teasing killed him. It was when I finally grabbed onto his dick and began to slowly run my hand up and down that I got the reaction I wanted. He broke away from our kiss and threw his head back, letting out a strangled moan as his mouth hung open.

“God I missed your touch.” He breathed out, bringing his head back towards mine and offering a cheeky smile. He pulled my hand away and turned me so I was on my back before hovering over me and connecting our lower halves.

I was wearing nothing but underwear and one of his oversized shirts, which he pulled up to my neck as he bent down and began sucking on my left nipple. He began grinding our hips together, and I could feel his dick rubbing against the thin cotton of my underwear.

I let out a hushed moan as my breathing grew heavy, and I couldn’t believe how badly i missed his touch. He brought his hand up to cup to the breast he was sucking on, and his fingers sent shocks through my skin wherever they went. He moved his head to my other nipple, as his hand stayed on the other breast and massaged it gently.