Harry : Take the pain away

" Oh my god!" I  shudder as the cold needle presses into my skin. It hurts like hell! Tears begin forming in my eyes but Harry quickly wipes them away.

"It’s okay babe. It’ll be over soon." He leans over placing a kiss on my cheek. We continue like this until he pulls away and wipes the excess ink away. The skin is tingly and pretty much sore. Harry places a kiss to the little bird on my hip looking up at me all the while.

We thank the artist/friend for letting us use his materials. After bandaging it, we walk out hand in hand, back to the hotel. I lay face up on the bed trying to think away the pain, as my mom would instruct me to do. The bed sinks as Harry joins me.

He goes straight for my neck and sucks harshly. “What are you doing?”

"Trying to take the pain away babe. Just relax." I sigh deeply but do as I’m told. He continues kissing up which causes me to let small whimpers, and reaches my ear. "Is it working?" he whspers.

Not waiting for an answer he slides down and begins slowly taking off the cotton tee I was wearing. His finger skims the bandage and I suck in a sharp breath.

"I’m so sorry." His lips catch mine softly and pulls away biting down teasingly. My pants are carefully pulled down.

"I’m going to have to take the bandage off if you want me to make you feel better. You do want that right?" I nod quickly which makes him chuckle. I bite my lip to stop from crying out when the tape is removed from my skin.  He quickly replaces it by placing a soft kiss there. My breathing slows again as I drink in the scene of Harry’s plump lips connected to my skin. 

He stands away from me to remove his clothes and quickly rejoins me. A kiss is placed on my lips as Harry unhooks my bra and drops it. His lips suck in the small bud until it is perfectly erect as soon a he’s satisfied he moves to the other. The pain is dulled but not entirely gone and I bet Harry could sense it because my moans aren’t up to what he knows they could be. He peppers wet kisses down my torso stopping at the new ink addition on my right hip. The tip of his tongue circles the small bird. 

I let out a shockingly loud moan at the tingly sensation I get from his actons. I should be howling in pure pain. But honestly, all I could feel was a great sense of pleasure. I look down to see his smug smile and returned it to the beautiful boy. His lips pull away revealing his teeth. He scrapes down until he is at my panty line which he captures the line of fabric in the pearly whites and pulls down.

Harry

She stirs as I scrape my teeth along her body, while removing her underwear and I waste no time in coming back up to swirl her sex button with my tongue’s tip. She reaches out to grab onto the sheets and rises highly from the bed.I almost reach to push her down but quickly retract as I remeber the tattoo. Then pleasuring her would’ve all been for nothing. Her moans and shaking turns me on so much. I reached down and begin to pump the cold, hard flesh. My groans vibrate into her making her scream louder than she ever has. 

Her hands are soon pulling on my hair when my tongue swirls around her entrance and pushes against the tight walls. My wet muscle thrusts into her tight heat a few seconds longer before I feel her begin to clench. I edge her and she screams frustratingly. I may have chuckled until she pulls me up roughly to smash her lips against mine. Her hand reaches betwen us and runs my head along her folds. I pull back and take hold slapping it against her. She tries to move for more friction but I stop her when I slam into her. Her teeth attach to my shoulder almost painfully but I can definitely take it. We continue to smash our hips together roughly. Looking down, I see my organ slipping in and out of her tightness making me almost lose it. The head board begins smacking into wall every millisecond and I reach up to steady myself and it.

Her face contorted in such pleasure I’m sure she’s almost finished at that exact moment but I haven’t hit that spot yet. I pull her legs up and push them back still pounding into her glorious pussy. Her eyes shoot open and find mine as she screams ‘RIGHT THERE BABY! oH SHIT YES YOU’RE RIGHT THERE.” Knowing I’m making her lose it makes me smile in pleasure. I throw my head back and focus on riding her to her orgasm. She begins shaking violently. Her mouth falls into the ‘o’.

" FUCKING SHIT HARRY." With that I feel her juices flowing out on my dick. I continue to thrust fueled by the slipperyness I feel and soon pull out to release onto her stomach in stringy spurts. "Warm." She giggles. I smile and collapse next to her. We hold each other and nod off to sleep.

"Hey Harry?" SHe says almost as an afterthought.

"Yeah."

"I think it worked." We let out tired laughs and pass out.