Liam : What i wanted and more

As i sit around waiting for liam to come to bed with me my thoughts are all over the place thinking about how we first met, our first kiss, our first date. and well their hasn’t been a moment where we’ve went further then that not that i didn’t want to but i knew i just couldn’t. My past relationships with men have never been that great i mean with my father or boy friends for that matter.

I’m interrupted by my thoughts when liam walks into the room wearing one of his batman tee’s and gym shorts i love when hes home with me it makes me so happy to know that he belongs with me and his little smile makes me feel at home and at ease. “hey babe what you thinking about?" he says laying down next to me bringing me even closer to him so im resting my head on his chest.

"Oh nothing just how i got so lucky getting you." I reply staring up into his eyes and bringing my face closer to his and laying a light kiss onto his lips. He girns down at me. “I don’t think so love its how i got so lucky having a girl like you in my life." In that moment i realized that everything with him has been so perfect and that i love him with all my heart.

Its like he could read my mind in that moment and brings my face closer to his and pushes his lips against mine and slowly starts to move my body to the side of him. “Baby is this okay?" “Liam im not a virgin hun and i want to do this no going back i want to." He stares up at me and slowly brings my shirt up and over my head looks down and does the same with my pants so all i had left was my bra and panties. 

"Okay now babe this isn’t far you have all your cloths on and i barley have anything." I yank his shirt up and over his head so i can see his toned chest and his abs i run my hand down them and slightly turn myself on by doing this. he pushes my hands aside and  makes his way down to my panties and pulls them off slowly. while keeping his gaze on mine. “Liam please baby don’t be a tease."

"Ahh but don’t you like that Y/N." he breathes onto my core. “I just want to please you baby" he continues lifting my legs onto his back and slowly putting his mouth on my moist mound. he slowly licks up and down teasing me which makes me arch into his mouth for more. I put my hands into his hair. “More please LI" He looks up from between my legs and smiles and brings up finger and slowly inserts it into me. “Ahh liam" “Yeah baby does that feel alright?" he put his mouth on my clit and fingers me slowly but deep.

I start thrashing against him for more when he he abruptly stopped and pulls away and brings his boxers down with his hands and slowly but sexually crawling on top of me. He looks into my eyes and ask “Are you sure this is okay Y/n?" “This is something we both want hun." He gently kisses me one last time before he puts his hand down and inserts himself into me. At first i gasp out trying to get adjusted to just how big he really is.

We stay like this for a moment before i give him a nod for the okay to start moving. He gives a slow but steady thrust into me. “God Y/N you feel so good around me baby so tight and warm." His movements starts to pick up but not good enough for me. “Li baby if you dont go faster im going to go insane." As i stare into his eyes they flash from his normal brown eyes to possibly even darker before he picks up the pace and grabs my hips and throws my legs around his hips and angels me to the side and thrusts into me even harder.

"Ahhh LIAM YES RIGHT THERE." I moan when he hits my gspot he keeps hitting that spot repeatedly over and over again, making me go insane. He put his hand on my clit and rubs intensifying my ecstasy. “Come on baby i want you to cum baby, cum for me." “Ahh liam YESS!!" He starts going even faster to get us both off. “Li i cant last much longer" the pleasure become way to much for me at this point. “Just hold on for a few more seconds babe"

With a few more thrusts he slowly starts rubbing even faster on my clit. “Baby okay i want you to cum for me."he grunts watching me with love in his eyes. and that’s all it took for us both to climax together. He pulls out of me and lays on his side and brings me closer to his body and wraps us together into the blanket. He plants a sweet kiss to my forehead “So i hope that was good enough for our first time?" i smile up at him and kiss his lips gently “It was everything i wanted and more."

-A