Harry : Wake up sex

My body jolted awake. Sweat pooled around my body; showing on the sheets only where skin didn’t meet fabric. My breathing was erratic, and my chest was heaving at a fast rate. One of my hand was still engulfed in his; the way we fell asleep last night.

Rolling my body onto its side, I was met with a head covered in brown curls. Eyelids covering his prominent green eyes. Mouth slightly agape, various levels of noise escaping the gap. Chest slowly rising and falling at a steady rate; opposite of mine.

My hand escaped his, and he slowly wriggled around, a small whimper coming out of his throat in protest. I could feel the wetness in my underwear slightly pooling, seeping through into my pajama pants.

Grazing my hand down his stomach, over his butterfly tattoo, down his v-lines, his body remained still. My hands slowly skimmed the line of his boxers, pulling them down to reveal his happy trail.

I twirled some of the hairs before pulling his boxers down the rest of the way. His manhood was slightly hard, due to the contact just seconds ago.

I lowered my face to hover just above his erection, before licking a stripe up his protruding vein. His fingers wiggled a little, before stilling, crawling deeper into unconsciousness.

Wrapping my lips around his lead, I swirled my tongue around his tip, blowing cool air onto it afterwards. His leg twitched, indicating that he was rising from sleep. I removed my lips and kissed his thighs, rubbing my hands up his sides.

His tense muscles unlocked; his whole body relaxing again. My mouth soon became attached to him, slowly bobbing up and down. Soft whimpers began escaping his lips, although he was still asleep.

I moved my right hand up to fondle with his balls, squeezing at certain moments. I felt him shift above me, eyes now fully open, back propped up on the headboard. His hand became tangled into my hair, slightly pulling when my gag reflex came into play.

His hips thrusted up towards my face, before I pushed them back down, digging my nails in a little to signal him that it was not wanted. I wanted all of him. I needed all of him. He whimpered, and I picked up my speed. Hollowing out my cheeks, I stopped when his dick hit the back of my throat, holding it there.

A tear sprung to my left eye, and his thumb soon wiped it away.

“(Y/N), don’t do that to yourself. It feels so fucking good, but I don’t want you crying over it. Please move.”

I didn’t want to move. I wanted to pleasure him. But the sincerity in his voice convinced me to move. The movements of my head started again, and I could tell he was almost there.

He became a whimpering and squirming mess, trying to find something reliable to grasp onto, settling for the bed sheets along with the hand that was firmly grasping my hair.

“Damn it, (Y/N). F-fuck. I-I can’t, ugh.”

My pace quickened to an overly rapid pace, and his cock twitched in my mouth.

“Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fu-fuck!”

His hands gripped unbelievably tight onto my hair, and his hips bucked up. He came in my mouth, groaning and moaning profanities the whole time. I let him out with a pop, and then blew on his tip. His whole body spasmed while letting out a deep laugh.

“Damn. Don’t do that.”

“Do what?” The words escaped my mouth almost innocently, his mouth curving up into a smile, dimples protruding, sending arousal to where I needed him most. His tongue, his hands, his lips, him. I needed him and him only.

My thought vanished when his hand skimmed over the underwear I was wearing. Going up my shirt, rubbing circles into my stomach, before groping my breasts. Gripping onto my right one, he pushed me onto my back, his body soon straddling mine.