Zayn : Clubbing

You and Zayn were getting ready to go clubbing, with the boys. Zayn was done getting ready and you were just adding some finishing touches to your look, before you had to leave. “Babe, you ready yet?” He yelled up the stairs. “Ten more seconds babe,” you yelled in response. You ran downstairs as soon as you finished, hearing him sigh in relief. You walked outside and hopped into his Audi. He started up the car and drove you to the Funky Buddha, to meet up with the guys.

                Once at the club, you proceeded to go to the V.I.P. section where the rest of the boys were. Harry ordered up a round of shots, and you all shot one down. After a few more drinks, Zayn grabbed your hand and led you to the dance floor, where Louis and Eleanor already were. You started dancing with Zayn, and getting lost in the electronic music.

                You started to grind your crotch into his, grinding like there is no tomorrow. You kept grinding, beginning to feel his erection grow harder. After a couple more songs he wanted to leave. You nodded and grabbed your bag telling the boys, that you were leaving. Once outside you were surrounded by the paparazzi. Zayn immediately pulling you in front of him, to hide his ever so prominent erection. Once you finally make it to the Audi, you both jump in, and Zayn drives off.

                The whole ride home was him teasing you, trying to get you even more turned on than you already were. At the house you race to the door, and Zayn scrambles with the lock. Once opened he shoves you inside and slams the door shut. He pins you against the door, and grinds his rock hard erection, into your pussy. Making you moan. He grabs your hand and drags you upstairs, and flings open the door to your shared bedroom. Then you take off each other’s clothes until you are both only left in your under garments.

                He goes into the closet and grabs a couple of ties. You know what he is going to do and you let him tie your hands to the bed posts. Once finally tied down, he starts leaving love bites down your neck making sure to pay special attention to your sweet spot. He leaves kisses down your chest, and removes your bra so that he can have full access. Then he takes one of your nipples into his mouth and sucks on it. While taking the other one into his fingers and pinches it and then rolls it in between his fingers. Making you moan. After he switches giving then equal attention, until they are both erect.

                After he kisses down your stomach and licks your slit through your panties. “Baby girl, who got you this wet?” He asks. “You-u did,” you whimper. Making him smirk. He then rips of your panties and shoves two fingers into your heat, while sucking on your clit. You breathing becomes rapid, and all you can do is moan out in pleasure. You feel the ball beginning to form in the pit of your stomach, and know you’re about to come. He sees this and pulls out his fingers, and unties you from the bed.

                You then flip him over, so you can be on top. You grind your pussy into his dick, making both of you moan. You then palm him through his boxers, making him moan. “Stop teasing (Y/N).” You take of his boxers letting his erection free. You then suck on just the tip, making him moan again. Then you slowly sink your head down onto his dick, until you are deep throating him. You bob your head up and down on his dick making him moan out your name, and grasp onto your hair. You feel him start to twitch in your mouth, and let him go.

                He flips you back over so that he is back on top, and lines himself up. He looks up at you asking for permission, you nod and he slowly enters you. Once all the way in he starts thrusting fast, making both of you moan. He hides his head in the corner of your neck. You take your nails and leave marks up and down his back, claiming him as yours. You can feel yourself getting close, and can tell that he is close to. “Babe, I’m going to come,” you moan. “Let go baby,” he replies. That’s all that you need to send yourself over the edge. He comes when you do moaning out each other’s names, and a string of profanities.

                Once you’re done, he pulls out and lies next to you. “We should go clubbing more often,” you tell him. “Yes we should.” With that you fall asleep in each other’s arms.