Louis : Rough is how i roll

Louis’ POV

I opened the door of my apartment to collect the newspaper that I read every morning. It’s mostly entertainment bullshit but it’s interesting and it helps me stay up to date on the gossip while I’m busy with the lads. I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table with the paper and my tea. I couldn’t believe what I saw on the front page.

         “Y/N” I screamed up the stairs with as much anger as I could muster. As soon as her feet hit the tile floor in the kitchen I was out of my seat and an inch from her face. I was fuming I couldn’t believe she would do this to me. I thought we were going well, but I guess I was wrong.

         “What is going on Louis?” Her voice betrayed no sympathy or regret so she clearly hadn’t seen the news. I shoved the paper in her hand, title glaringly bold. She looked down and her face fell, regret crossed her features but I didn’t care. She betrayed me.

         “HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY Y/N?” Y/n showed no signs of answering my questions, she was looking down at the ground and I could hear her breath hitch in her throat. I had never yelled at her before, then again she had never given me anything to yell about.

         “Louis he is just a friend I swear! We were just having lunch. He hugged me goodbye that’s it I promise.” She pleaded still looking at the ground

         “FUCKING LOOK AT ME Y/N! YOU CAN’T EVEN LOOK ME IN THE FACE WHILE YOU STAND THERE AND LIE TO ME!” I needed something to throw I didn’t want to hit her. I still loved her even if she did betray me. I found the plates in the cupboard and started throwing them against the wall in pure anger. Rational thought left my mind and all I wanted to do was take her. I was so angry and frustrated that she would do this to me. I seethed, stepping close to Y/N, breathing on her face as my eyes glared daggers into hers. The air buzzed with tension, pressing further and further in on us, making my skin burn and tingle as though shocked by an electric current. My heart pumped loudly with adrenaline and testosterone. She was trembling I couldn’t bring myself to care. I pushed her into the hallway and up the stair into the bedroom. I slammed the door shut and throw her against it. I kissed her hard grasping and biting and forcing all of their frustration into her. She was still trembling slightly and refused to respond to my rough kisses. It pissed me off more that she was ignoring me after what she had done.

         “WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU Y/N? YOU CAN HUG HIM BUT YOU CAN’T FUCKING KISS ME BACK? I’M YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND Y/N, OR DID YOU FUCKING FORGET THAT?” I shouted inches away from her face. She flinched back only to hit the door. It did nothing to calm my anger. I grabbed her roughly by the back of her thighs and yanked her legs around me.

Your POV

He turned me around and his lips caught mine roughly. He pushed me back into the island, the granite tops digging into my back. I gasped and his tongue took control over my mouth. His hands roughly grabbed my body, gripped my hips so tight I knew there would be bruises. His pressed his hips into mine and grinded. 

My arms, on their own accord, wrapped around him, my hands tangling in his hair and I yanked hard. 

He growled.

“Is this what you want?” He roughly snapped his hips against mine. “You want me to fuck you?” His lips found my neck and he bit down. I gasped again and moaned. His tongue smoothed over my skin.

His hands trailed up my body and grasped my breast, messaging it hard. He twisted my nipple through my bra and I arched my back up. I cried out in pain and pleasure.