Niall : Ice

I felt the bed dip next to me as I turned the page of my book, followed by a heavy sigh. “I’m bored.” Niall complained for the 10th time tonight.

I glanced to the clock on the nightstand next to me before directing my eyes back to the book. “So go to sleep, Ni. It’s midnight and you have a concert tomorrow anyway.” I was so focused on my book that I knew Niall was saying something to me, but the words simply weren’t entering my ears.

Before I could react he grabbed the book out of my hands and put it on the nightstand to his left. “What the hell Niall? I was reading that!” I sat up straighter on the bed, frustrated because the book was getting good.

“Well i’m horny!” He crossed his arms over his chest, pouting his bottom lip out.

“Niall we had sex last night and i’m still sore. Hence why i’ve been lying in bed all day trying to read a book.” I shook my head. “The answer is no. You have two hands for a reason.”

He gasped at my comment, not being used to my refusal. But in my defense, I really was sore. He was more rough than usual last night; even going as far as slapping my ass as hard as he could. He went harder and faster and we tried different positions. It was amazing sex, but I could barely move at all today. Every part of my body ached.

I winced in pain as I leaned over him to retrieve my book, and I could hear him chuckling above me as I laid across his lap trying to grab the book but not quite reaching far enough. I sighed, staying sprawled over him as I gave up; I was in too much pain to fully reach over.

“I didn’t know you wanted me THAT bad.” He laughed at the position I was in, with our hips colliding, though the rest of our bodies were facing opposite directions.

He grabbed my ass, squeezing it in his hand. “Ni!” I whimpered, shutting my eyes tight from the pain. I reached up and squeezed the top of his arm, unable to say much more as the sting rippled through me. He quickly let go, pulling me up gently and laying me next to him on my stomach.

“I’m so sorry babe!” He spoke quickly, wanting to comfort me but not sure where to touch me without inflicting pain. “I didn’t know how bad it was… I… I’m sorry.” He spoke quietly, and I knew he meant it. “I’ll be right back. Don’t move!” He shuffled off the bed and ran out of the room. I rested my chin against the mattress and sighed, mumbling to myself. “I couldn’t even if I tried.”

*

He returned minutes later, dimming the lights before crawling onto the bed next to me. He had something in his hand but I couldn’t turn my head enough to see what it was. I felt the bed dip near my feet, and then cold fingers grazing my hips as he tugged on my sweats. “What the hell Ni?” I protested, leaning up on my elbows and trying to turn my head back to look at him. “I told you i’m sore!”

He sighed, continuing to pull them down, along with my laced underwear, until both were completely off. “I know, babe. But please trust me? Put your head back down.” He gently squeezed my calf. “Just relax.”

I took a deep breath and obeyed, laying down flat, resting my cheek against the pillow. “Okay.”

The bed dipped slightly once more, though this time at my hips instead of my feet. “This might sting a little, but it’ll feel better, too.” I didn’t even have time to respond before I felt something being pressed against the top of my ass, and I flinched at the sting. “Can’t say I didn’t warn you.” He added, moving what I quickly realized was an ice cube up and down the bruised skin. The sting followed wherever it went, though Niall was right- after a few minutes the pain vanished and I was almost numb from the cold. He continued to move it around, even as it slowly melted. I felt a trail of cold water run down my skin and past my thighs, eventually making its way along my slit. I quietly moaned against the mattress, getting turned on by Niall’s slow movements and the liquid dripping between my thighs.