Harry : Birthday Present

Harry and I had been dating for 3 years now, and I could already say I was madly in love with the boy. The way I would dive into his deep green eyes, or how he made me feel so safe locked away in his big arms. We had gone out to dinner tonight with my parents to celebrate my birthday and were just walking in the door of our flat.

“Jesus (Y/N), your mom and dad sure talk a lot” Harry chuckled as he kicked off his shoes.

“I know I know, but now we’ve got the rest of the night to ourselves” I replied with a smile. I really enjoyed alone time with Harry. I mean, it wasn’t all sexual; sometimes we just did dumb things or watched movie marathons.

“Oh, that reminds me!” he said and walked out of the room. He came back a second later with a box wrapped in red paper and a golden bow on top.

“Happy Birthday, (Y/N)! I love you so much and I hope you like it” he smiled and kissed my forehead. I returned his kiss and started to unwrap the gift. It was a shoe box.

“Did you get me shoes?” I asked. He shook his head with a cheeky grin. I lifted the lid to reveal a long pink dildo. I hear Harry chuckling to himself behind me.

“It’s for when I’m on tour” he whispered in my ear. I shivered at his hot breath on my ear. A smiled laced onto my lips.

“Wow, thanks Harry” I said still not looking at him. “I guess I should take it for a test drive, don’t you think?”

I heard his breath hitch in his throat and I knew that was my queue. I got up and started to walk towards the stairs, making sure to sway my hips. I knew he was watching me from the corner of his eye. I looked over my shoulder one last time and saw he was pacing towards me. I dashed up the stairs and ran into the bathroom, locking the door and stepping back. There was a thud on the door and the doorknob jiggled.

“(Y/N), open the door” he said in a laughing but stern voice.

“I thought this was my present. For me to use?” I asked in an innocent voice. His fist pounded on the door while the other kept jiggling the knob.

“You better open this fucking door” he said in a low voice.

“Uh oh, there goes my dress, Harry!” I shouted as I wriggled out of the tight material. His pounding got louder.

“Don’t be a fucking tease!” he shouted. I got chills from his raspy voice. I’d only ever seen this side of Harry a few times, but I loved it.

“Oops! There goes my bra!” I shouted back to him. I flung the lacy thing into the bathtub.

“You little slut! Don’t make me break this door down!” he yelled. I heard his shoulder thud against the door every other second. All I had on was my panties and stilettos. I stepped into the bathtub and lay down, propping my feet up on the wall by the faucet.

“Harry, you better hurry, these panties are starting to become a burden to me. I think I’ll just take them off. What a shame, I know they’re your favorite part” I sighed and started playing with my nails. That sent him off the deep end.

The door burst off its hinges and crashed to the floor. Harry stumbled in, already stripped to his boxers, looking from the sink to me. He was breathing heavily, and his eyes had turned dark with lust.

“You fucking whore” he said, eyes locked on me. I looked up at him and looked as innocent as possible, but he was done playing.

“That’s it” he muttered and lowered down enough to scoop me up bridle style and barge out of the bathroom, leaving the door.

He threw me down on our bed. All this was turning me on so much.

“Don’t you fucking move” he said sternly and walked over to the dresser. He rummaged through the top drawer, than finally pulled out a pair of handcuffs. I gulped, but I didn’t want this to end, so I kept it up.