Niall : Can't hold it any longer

Niall rams into me for the final time as his fluids fill me up. He pulls out gives me a kiss, relaxes his breathing and slowly drifts asleep.

Niall has always been the dominate one in the relationship and I really didn’t mind. Seeing Niall on top of me furrowing his brows together in concentration trying his over the top best to please me is an outstanding sight to see but sometimes I want to be the one that makes Niall beg for more.

I lay my head against his beating chest. I try to think of ways for me to be in charge for once . Tomorrow when Niall is at the studio I am defiantly going to the sex shop downtown.

I pull down the lid of Niall’s SnapBack to cover my face as I walk into ‘Wicked Temptations’ the sex shop downtown. I didn’t want anyone I knew to know that I was shopping here it would be extremely awkward.

I walk over to the handcuffs aisle and grab a pack. I am defiantly going to handcuff Niall to have the upper hand. I go throughout the store picking up a vibrator, a 8 and a half dildo, a very sexy red and blue lingerie that has a crotchless thong and a black tie to cover Niall’s mouth.

Niall is expected to be home in about 10 minutes. I hide the handcuffs under the pillows and the other items I’ve bought in the drawer next to the bed. I can’t wait to tease the fuck out of this kid. I throw on my lingerie but so it can be a surprise I but on my regular baggy sweats and one of Niall’s old T-shirts.

I sit on the couch and wait for Niall to arrive. Niall opens the door and my hart skips a beat.” Hey princess” he says while closing the door. I smirk to myself but I need to hide it in order to make this plan work.” Hey baby how was the studio?” I ask him.” It was okay, what I really want to do is fuck you.” He flashes me his smile and his blue eyes turn a darker lustful colour.” I bet you do.” And like that he attacks my lips picks me up and brings me to our bedroom.

He closes the door. As he is about to have the usual upper hand by throwing me on the bed and laying on top of me I quickly slip from Niall’s grip and slip behind him. I push him on the bed with all my force. He flips himself on the bed only to see his shocked expression.” It’s my turn to be in charge Niall.” I say in a seductive voice.” Well lets see if you can handle it.” Niall’s says while licking his lips.

I straddle Niall and flip my hair to the side and kiss him hard with force. I trace my tongue on his bottom lip trying to get in but he resists so I bring my hand up to his jaw and bring it down to let myself in. I grind myself into his crotch feeling his hard on on my thy. I bite his lower lip and break off our heated kiss.” This is only the beginning.” I reach behind me and pump his length.

I slowly take off his tank top and unbutton his jeans. He arches his back and shimmies down his jeans and boxers at the same time. I straddle Niall again.

I grab Niall’s messy blonde hairs and move it to the side that also shifts his face to the side. I lick up his neck from the base to his jaw line kissing it ever so lightly. While I’m nibbling on his earlobe I reach under the pillow and grab the cold metal cuffs.I lean up quickly and cuff Niall’s left wrist.” What the hell.” He says in curiosity while looking up to see the new jewellery he wears on his wrist.” Really Y/N?” .Before he says another comment I grab the other cuff and and cuff him to the other side of the bed.

"I’m in charge baby." I bite his cheek. His cheeks turn flushed and red. I get off of Niall and he groans, his length is now standing tall with a small glossing from his pre cum. I slowly lift off my shirt to expose my lingerie. I set my sweats on my lower hips and shimmy them off a few groans leaving his plump lips." You like this outfit baby." I spin around slowly showing off what I have bought." Yes baby, you look stunning. Now come here." He begs.