Zayn : Dominant

Unlike most people, I don’t believe that when it comes to sex the male always have to be in control. I’m a huge feminist; maybe that’s why. All I know is I like to be the one to make him beg.

      I laid in bed with my boyfriend, Zayn. I was incredibly horny and Zayn knew that when I was horny, shit was going down. But he loved it how dominate I was; he said it was a huge turn-on.

     ”Kiss me,” I whispered to him.

     He smiled and put his hand on my cheek, bringing me towards him. His lips softly kissed mine. I started kissing him harder, pushing my tongue in and pressing it against his. I rolled up on top of him and straddled him.

      My core grinded against him and I could feel him starting to get hard. My kisses trailed over to his cheek, down his neck, and too his chest. I ripped open his button down shirt, rubbing his torso and biting my lip.

     ”You’re so fucking hot,” I groaned. I kissed his torso again, down to his hips. I slowly tugged down his jeans with his boxers, his erection springing up. My hands took hold of it, pumping it slowly.

      “You gonna suck it, baby?” Zayn asked.

      “You bet,” I winked. I pumped it faster, Zayn groaning. I rubbed my finger over the precum, gave it a few more tosses, then put it in my mouth. I bobbed my head, quickly jerking the bottom of his dick. My free hand rubbed up and down his hips and stomach.

      “Oh, yes!” Zayn moaned. He held my hair in a ponytail, watching me as I looked up at him. “Fucking suck it.”

      I licked it from bottom to top and put it back in my mouth again, feeling it twitch. He gave a loud moan and cummed into my mouth. I swallowed it and went back up to him, grabbing him by the jaw.

     ”What are you going to do for me now?” I breathed.

     ”What do you want me to do?”

     ”I think you know.”

     He slid down my shorts and underwear and started rubbing my clit, making me move my hips. I put my hands on his chest and decided I didn’t want him to do it anymore.

      “Here, babe,” I said. I moved up to his face and he wrapped his arms around the back of thighs. He started licking my slit and I moaned out loudly.

     ”Oh, god yes!” I yelled. He moved his tongue in circles on my clit, licking over my entrance and through my slit. I put my hands up on the headboard, grinding his face. He tightened his grip on my thighs, holding me tightly.

     ”Fuck, Zayn!” I moaned. I felt myself getting closer to my orgasm and I rocked my hips again. Zayn flicked his tongue over my clit and I knew that was it. I gave one loud moan before he pulled away.

     ”Get a condom,” I panted. He reached into the nightstand drawer and grabbed one. He ripped off the wrapper and quickly put it on. I hovered over him, positioning him to my entrance. I grabbed his jaw and slowly lowered myself, Zayn letting out a relieved sigh. We started moving our hips and I tightened my grip on Zayn.

     ”You like it when I ride you?” I said.

     ”Yes.”

     ”You like it, baby?” He put his hand on my ass and smacked and I quickly grabbed it, holding it above his head. I took my hand away from his jaw and put his other hand above him. He laughed seductively and I sucked on his neck, biting it and kissing it. He pulled away, groaning in pain.

     ”Aw, are you hurt?” I teased. “Are you hurt? Let me make it up to you.”

     I flipped us over so he was on top and I smacked his ass. He grunted and thrusted into me faster. He held himself up on his elbows and I kissed him hard, biting his lip as I pulled away.

     ”Am I making it better?” I asked.

     ”Yes, babe,” he breathed.

     I put my hand on the back of his neck, gripping it as I moved my hips against his. I moaned and dug my nails into his back and his neck.

     ”I’m gonna cum,” Zayn moaned.

     ”Not yet,” I pushed his backward so he was sitting up. I sat on him and wrapped my legs around his back and started riding him quickly. He rubbed his hands up and down my lower back, pulling me up with every thrust. 

    “I’m close,” I panted.

    He kissed me over and over, his tongue fighting with mine, and he slipped a hand under me and rubbed my clit. I moaned loudly into his mouth. I pushed him down and laid over him, riding him faster. I held his throat.

    “You gonna fucking cum?” I grunted. “You gonna fucking do it?”

    “Yes! Y/N!”

    “Do it, Zayn, do it!”

    He held my hips and slammed into me, both of us orgasming. I collapsed on top of him and we both tried to catch our breath.

    “Jesus,” Zayn said.

    “Glad you liked it,” I winked.

- anonymous