Liam : Snacks

Liam POV 

"Liam?" y/n says. I looked over to her sitting on the other couch admiring how she looked in one of my old jumper and a pair of my boxers. She sat up putting her long slender legs on the coffee table. I raised my eyebrow. 

"I’m sooooooo bored." She said 

I gave her a small chuckle, but nodded my head agreeing with her. Me and y/n have been sitting watching old movies just enjoying our quiet Sundays, like we usually do. “Yeah, but we always do this." I gave her a warm smile, walking up and sitting right beside her; she laid her head down on my shoulder. 

"I know." She sighed in defeat. We sat for another five minutes of silence. Until something pop into my head I sprang up off the couch heading into the kitchen rummaging through our drawer for a small cloth. 

"Liam what are you doing?" She asked. I laughed a little looking at her face. She was so adorable how her face scrunched up in confusion at my outburst “I thought of something to do," I said putting the cloth on the small table. She gave me another questioning look. “We have a lot of snacks in the cupboard right?" She slowly nodded her head still trying to figure out what I was up too I gave her a cheeky grin and got up from the couch.

"You know we keep that thing stocked up because Niall always comes over and eats everything." I laughed at that, remembering the first time me and y/n invited the guys to come over to watch some movies and Niall ate everything in the cupboard. And ever since then we keep it full of snacks not only for me and her but also for our friend Niall.

I came back out with various snacks from chocolate to our Cheez It crackers. I put the snacks on the table and grabbed the cloth sitting right besides her. “Are you going to tell me what we are doing Liam?" I didn’t answer I just wrapped the cloth around her eyes tying the knot behind her head. 

"We are going to see how well those taste buds are." I smiled and grabbed the first thing on the table-Sour Patch Kids. I knew y/n hates sour things so I knew this would piss her off but I always loved the faces she made. “Open wide." 

She gave me a small smile before opening her mouth I places the green little guy on her tongue waiting for her reactions I tried my hardest not to laugh when she made that sour face. Her eyebrows creased together. But to my surprise “Sour Patch Kids. And no more sour things you know I don’t like them!" She yelled. I couldn’t hold back anymore I burst out laughing. I grabbed the next thing on the table grabbing a pretzel and telling her to open her mouth again. 

"Mmm is it a pretzel?" she said chewing down the salty snack. I nodded my head but also said yes forgetting she couldn’t see anything.

"Next! Next!" She squealed we continued on trying almost all the things in our cupboard, it really surprised me knowing she actually knew most of the things I placed in her mouth only getting a couple wrong. I grabbed the last thing I could find which was a small snickers bar. I unwrapped the treat and breaking a small piece for her to chew. 

"Ok open." I told her, she held a finger up trying to chew the rest of the Ritz cracker I gave not to long ago. The chocolate was starting to melt in between my forefinger and thumb. I grabbed the class of water on the table and placed the cup in her hand. She took a couples of gulps and gave the cup to me “Ok now I’m ready." she smiled and opened her mouth.

I placed the chocolate in her mouth and skimmed my finger on her lip. “Mmm snickers is my favorite." she moaned she didn’t lick the smudge of chocolate I had left on her lips; “You got some on your lip babe." I smirked inching closer to her. Taking her bottom lip in my mouth sucking the remaining of the chocolate. She gave a small moan reaching her arms up to my neck pulling me down into her but I pulled away, and a small whimper escaped her mouth; she pouted her lips.