Niall : Motorcycle

"I have a surprise for you," Niall said. “What do you mean?" You asked, “what’s the occasion?" “I saw it and got it," Niall said. You laughed at your husband and followed him towards the front door. “I hope you like it," Niall said as he opened the door and in the driveway was a motorcycle. “I remember what you said about how your grandpa taking you for rides when you were little," Niall said. “I can’t believe you remembered," you said and hugged Niall. “Wanna go for a ride?" Niall asked. You nodded and Niall climbed on the motorcycle and you behind him. “Ready?" Niall asked. You nodded and wrapped your arms around Niall’s waist and he speed off. After a few minutes of getting used to riding a motorcycle again you relaxed and enjoyed the ride. The speed, the wind in your hair, your arms wrapped around Niall. As you relaxed you felt the vibrations of the motorcycle beneath you and it shot through your core. You moaned slightly. “You okay?" Niall yelled to you over the wind. “Yea," you said and tried to ignore the vibrations but they turned you on too much. After what felt like forever on the motorcycle Niall pulled into the driveway and you climbed off the back. Niall followed suit and you both walked inside the house. Right when Niall shut the door you pushed him against the wall and kissed him fiercely. “What was that for?" Niall gasped when you pulled away for air. “That motorcycle turned me on so much, the vibrations," you moaned, thinking about it again. Niall smirked and kissed you again and pulled your shirt off in the process. You quickly unbuttoned your jeans and pushed them off so you were left in your black lace bra and thong. Niall groaned and grabbed your ass. You moaned into his mouth he squeezed your thighs signaling you to jump. You jumped and wrapped you legs around Niall’s waist and he carried you to your shared room. He laid you on the bed softly. “Wanna try something different?" Niall whispered in your ear. You nodded and heard Niall go through something in the side drawer. “Close your eyes," he whispered. You closed your eyes and felt Niall lift your hands up and something cool go around your wrist. “Handcuffs," Niall whispered as he put a blind fold on you. You shivered and you felt yourself turned on even more. “I’m glad this bra is strapless," Niall said and quickly reached around you and unsnapped it. You felt the bra slip away and the cold air covered your breasts ad your nipples hardened instantly. Niall groaned and started kissing down your jaw to your neck and down to your breasts. He teased your left nipple with his tongue and massaged the other and soon switched. As he pleasures your upper half his hand smoothed down your stomach and ran his hand across your cloth covered slit. “Soaked, who did this to you?" Niall whispered. “You did niall," you gasped and bucked you hips. Niall chuckled and slowly pulled your thong down. The cloth slipped from your body and instead of Niall coming back up to you, you heard him go through a drawer. “What are you doing?" You asked. “Nothing," Niall said. You waited and suddenly felt Niall’s fingers on your core. You moaned from the touch and suddenly felt something else, something colder, on your clit. “What is that?" You whispered. “Nothing," Niall said and you suddenly felt it start to vibrate and a shot of pleasure went up your body. “A-a vibrator?" You moaned. “Yup," Niall said, “the vibrations of the motorcycle turned you on, maybe this will even more." He was right. You felt yourself get even wetter and soon the vibrator made it’s way toward your hole. “I’d rather have you Ni," you whispered. “I want my baby as turned on as I can get," Niall whispered. “W-which one is it?" You asked. “The biggest one," Niall said. Your eyes widened under the blindfold. The biggest one you had was 12 inches. Louis got it for you for your wedding present and you usually only used it on your clut when Niall was on tour because the vibration settings went the highest. Before you could say anything Niall pushed it completely into your pussy and you groaned. There was slight pain since no one had ever gone that dad into you. The vibrations suddenly increased largely. “This isn’t eve the highest setting," Niall whispered. The vibrations suddenly went up even more and you started shaking, your release coming even closer. “Ni," you whispered when yo heard footsteps. “I’m going to go get a sandwich, I’ll be back " Niall said. “Niall!" You yelled but the door was already closing. “You better not come!" Niall yelled. You groaned and squeezed your thighs together, hoping to get some friction but nothing helped so you sat there. The door opened a minute later and the vibratory was taken from you dripping push. You sighed and the handcuffs were taken off. You quickly untied the blindfold and looked at Niall who was sitting on the bed in only his boxers. “Sorry if that was to much for you," he said. “I’m fine Ni," you said. Niall looked up at you and smiled. “You know, I never did finish," you said. Niall looked up at you and you quickly leaned back on the pillows. “You could make it up to me," you whispered and made a come here motion with your fingers. Niall crawled forward and kissed you softly. He worked his way down your stomach ad to your aching core. He kissed your clit and pushed his tounge into you add started eating you out. You came almost instantly and Niall licked you clean and kissed you passionately. You pushed Nialls boxers down and pumped his hard cock. Niall moaned and placed himself at your entrance and slowly pushed in you, filling you up completely. You both moaned and Niall started slowly pumping. You soon both Reached your orgasms and came together. You snuggled close to him after her pulled out. “Hey Ni," you whispered. “Yea?" Niall asked. “Don’t get rid of that motorcycle," you said. Niall chuckled and pulled you closer, kissing your forehead. Wasn’t planning on it," Niall whispered.

- anonymous