Liam : Weak

You stepped out of Liam’s sleek black car “I’m so happy you’re home” you said looking back at him with a smile. You stuck the key into the lock of the front door  ”I’ve missed you so much” he said as you finally opened the door. The warm air from inside spilled out and mixed with the chilled air outside. You stepped in and stood to the side letting him in then shutting the door.

You tossed you keys into the dish near the door and walked into the kitchen. “What are you doing” Liam asked and you started opening random cabinets. “It’s not a ‘Welcome your friend back for tour’ party without a little bit of…refreshments.” You raised your eyebrows and he nodded and smiled getting the point.

You shuffled though a few cabinets before you opened the right one. You searched for the vodka which you saw it on the top shelf. You stretched your arm up reaching for the bottle that seemed unattainable. You were straining so hard your shirt started sliding up and you were on the tips of your toes. “Here” Liam said and rested his hands on your exposed sides making goosebumps roll all over your body.

He moved you to the side and with no effort and reached up grabbing the bottle also with no effort. Without a second spared her opened the bottle and took a swig then contorted his face. “I see the tour made you weak Payne” you said taking the bottle out of his hands. You took a lot in your mouth and swallowed with barely any back lash, but it still burned a little.

"Is that what you think?" he asked reaching for the bottle. You moved it further out of his reach and looked him in his soft chocolate brown eyes "It’s what i know" you said and he curled one corner of his mouth. He moved back and you handed him the bottle with a smile.

"Well thank you miss hardcore" he laughed taking the bottle. You rolled your eyes "Whatever" you laughed and lifted your self onto the counter. You sat there and watched Liam drink almost a third of the bottle. "Trying to prove something?" you asked and he put the bottle down on the counter. "And what would i be trying to prove?" he asked running his hand though his short hair.

You smiled and shrugged your shoulders “I don’t know” you said looking at him. His eyes moved to the ground and you watched as he tongue lid out wetting his bottom lip then his teeth came down on his lip. Without moving his eyes he walked over and stood in front of you.

He rested his hands on your thighs and you felt the temperature in the room rise. “You think i’m weak” he said as more of a statement than a question “Once again i know” you said egging him on. He looked up and his eyes locked with yours. Your heart beat increased the longer he looked and his grip tightened on your thighs.

"I’ll show you weak" he said then roughly pressed his lips to yours. At first you were a bit taken back by his forcefulness but that was blurred by the new found pleasure. His full lips were soft and he tasted of mint and vodka. He forced his tongue into your mouth and you didn’t even try to fight it.

You felt his hands reach around and cup your ass. He pushed you closer to him and pushed your legs apart and settled himself between them. You wrapped your legs around him and pulled him even closer to you. He let out a deep groan and pulled his lips away from yours “Liam” you whimpered and ran your hand along the front of his body.

You could feel his abs though the thin fabric of his white shirt and a smirk played on your lips. He grabbed your wrist and you looked up at him and he smirked. He bent over to your ear and whispered ”I’ll show you how weak i am love” and you felt yourself become wet almost automatically. “Would you like that?” he asked and you nodded “I want to hear it” he growled into your ear. “Yes Liam” you said giving in and he left one light kiss on your cheek before returning to where you could see all of him.