Niall : Can i make it up to you?

I checked my phone again; 7:00 o’clock. I wish Niall was home he said he was going to be a little late working in the studio with the boys but I really miss him. He’s been gone a lot lately working on the new album. Don’t get me wrong I was so happy for him. He was really happy with the boys and how his dreams finally came true. He truly deserved everything he has earned and I’m happy to be a part of it. But sometimes I do get a little lonely. I know he doesn’t do it on purpose he loves me and I love him. We just can’t seem to get enough of each other but we also can’t seem to get a lot of time together sometimes. 

I must have dozed of for a little bit watch tv. I saw I had missed a call and text from him.

Niall: Hey Beautiful. Sorry I didn’t call earlier. I’ll be home before 8:30 can’t wait to see you;) xx

I had a hour and a half. I sent him a quick text telling me I couldn’t wait to see him too and I’d be making supper for him. Quickly I got up from the couch and decided to make one of his favorite dishes; spaghetti!

I put on some music and started cooking. My music must have been louder than I thought because I hadn’t noticed a tall wet and dripping Niall until a pair of hands rested on my hips and startled me. Swiftly pushing myself against him; teasing. I turned around to see him. 

"Niall you’re wet! You better change out of those clothes I don’t want you getting sick." God was he beautiful standing in front of me dripping wet and all mine. 

"Mmm smells good; spaghetti my favorite. I go change." Before he left to change he kissed me, deep and more passionate than I expected. Leaving me wanting more. 

Finishing off the spaghetti I set the table for two. I fought the urge to run upstairs and kiss him more. I don’t know why I just really wanted him; needed him. I can’t believe how much I’ve missed him. 

I took a seat. Soon he came behind me and kissed me on my neck. Taking a seat we talked about our day and plans for the week. I took him in even in a white t-shirt and sweat pants he still drove me mad. 

"(Y/N) I know I’ve been away in the studio a lot lately and we haven’t had a lot of time together alone. And I just wanted to say I’m sorry." We met eyes. I wasn’t mad at him at all but even if I was I couldn’t stay mad at him for long. 

"Baby I’m not mad at you. I just miss you." We finished our meal and I took the dishes to the sink begging to wash them off I felt the familiar touch of Niall. 

"Can I make it up to you?" It was almost a plea. He wanted me and I’m not going to lie I really wanted him too. 

I turned around and kissed him like before. Passionate and deep. Leaving both of us breathless. 

"You don’t have to make up anything to me." I just wanted him. I didn’t care how or where I just wanted him. We began kissing again he pushed me backing into the counter grinding into me. I could feel his already hard on against me. We moved to the center of the kitchen to the aisle He turned me around so I wasn’t facing him. 

"(Y/N) you’re so beautiful. You don’t understand the things you do to me." I was lost in his words. I was wearing one of his t-shirt and sweat pants. How could I do anything to him in these? It didn’t matter to me as long as he was mine. 

He nibbled at my neck kissing and sucking. Nibbling down my shoulder to the center of my back. He lifted my shirt being gentle and dropped it on the ground he began to kiss my body again. Reaching around he grabbed at my breast. My nipples perked under his hold of them. I had goose bumps everywhere he planted a kiss. 

I turned around and kissed him exploring his mouth with my tongue. I grabbed at he nape of his neck attaching my fingers to his hair. A soft moan escaped his mouth giving me more access to his mouth. I turned him around so he was against the aisle. He liked it when I took control. Backing away slowly he watched every little move I made. I smoothly took of my sweat pants and left my deep blue thong on. 

I began to kiss him again kissing down to jaw nipping at his skin. I tugged at his ear and bit down softly. “I’ve missed this." He put his head back giving me more room to his neck. I pulled at his shirt showing him I wanted it off. He did and threw it to the ground. I took a moment to drink him in God was he beautiful. He’s been working out and it’s starting to show. 

He leaned against the aisle again waiting for my next move. I kissed his toned shoulder down his chest to his navel and stopped at the waist band of his sweats. I looked up at him to see he was watching me very carefully. I decided not to tease him today because I only be teasing myself. I quickly pulled down his sweats to my surprise he was wearing no boxers. Cheeky bastard. 

Taking his hard cock in my hand I gently moved my thumb over his head. I could hear the sharp breathe he took in. I kissed the tip of his head and took him in swirly my tongue around and around his head. I ran my tongue across the veins in his cock. He began to move my hands around the part I couldn’t take in. 

"Oh God (Y/N) you have to stop." I didn’t want to but I also didn’t want him to come right now. He picked me up off of my knees and laid me across the aisle. The marble was made my body spike. He was kissing me across my jaw and nibbled at my neck just as I did. He took my left nipple in his mouth and bit down making my back arch is was a kind of bitter sweet. He was running his hands across my stomach down to my heat. Slowly moving his fingers across my thong. He released my breast and kissed me. 

"Do you want me?" Was he really asking me this of course I was. 

Though I was having trouble getting my words and breathe together I nodded. I was more ready than I have every been. I really wanted him. He removed my laces thong planting a kiss on my clit. I lost my breathe I just wanted me inside me I didn’t want any foreplay or teasing I just wanted him. 

Gathering my thoughts and words in the same place I finally caught my breathe. “Niall please I really need you. Right now."

He didn’t put up a fight. He slowly pushed into me giving me time to adjust. He began to moved. God I missed this. Arching my back I met his thrust with mine. 

"Oh fuck (Y/N)." The sound of my name coming out of his mouth almost mad me lose it right there. 

"Niall faster please." It was a plea and demand. He pushed into me again and again. He moved his hand down to my clit rubbing harsh circles into me and sucked at my neck. I clawed at his back, his hair, his chest. I was so close. I needed this; he needed this. 

"(Y/N) let go." And with that one demand I was gone. So high I threw my head back and arched my back. I heard him call out my name and he hit his high too. I watched him and it only made mine more intense. When we came down from each other we were both short of breathe and sweaty. 

"Niall you’re amazing." I sat up and kissed him.

He was still breathing heavy and sweaty but still hot. “I love you (Y/N)."