Liam : texts and sex

I walked into my boyfriend Liam’s house, not knowing what to expect.  He’d just gotten home for a little time off of their tour.  I received a cryptic text from him earlier and I had no idea what it meant.  It simply read:

Come over ASAP x

After hanging up my jacket and removing my shoes, I started journeying around his flat to look for him.

“Liam?” I called out.  There was no answer. 

I started heading up the stairs, my feet quietly meeting the plush carpet beneath them.  I knocked on the closed bathroom door, thinking he was maybe in there.  Once again, no answer. 

I figured I’d just sit on his bed and wait for him to return home from wherever he was.  I pulled my phone and looked at it, checking for any missed messages from him as I opened the door to his bedroom.

With my head down and eyes scrolling through unread messages, I shut the door behind me.  Nope, nothing.  I locked my phone and looked up for the first time.  The sight that I saw in front of me made me drop my phone out of my hand. 

Lying there, naked, erection on full display, was Liam in all of his glory.  My eyes slowly traveled from the tips of his toes, passing his manly legs, impressive length, sculpted abs, and then they rested on the smug smirk he had on his face. 

“Hi, baby.” His sat up from his relaxed position and beckoned me towards him.  Still in shock, I followed his command. 

I awkwardly sat on the edge of the bed next to him; my eyes focused on his massive cock that I knew could bring pleasure unlike any other.  He pulled me towards him and started slowly unbuttoning my blouse.  I sat there, frozen. 

“I missed you so much,” he whispered, peering up at me through his lashes.  “The way I feel inside you,” he continued, throwing my blouse to the floor.  He placed gentle kisses on the swell of breasts that peaked out the top of my black bra, “hearing you moan my name.”  He started sucking on the flesh before moving his mouth to place hot, wet kisses along my collarbones.

I tilted my head back, missing the way his kisses felt on my heated skin all the months he had been away.  I sighed in contentment. 

He flipped us over so I was lying beneath him.  His lips met my own in frenzied kisses.  Our tongues danced as we tasted each other for the first time in too long.  His hands snaked their way behind my back to unclasp my bra and pull it off.  His warm mouth met my erect nipple, licking, sucking, and nipping the sensitive flesh.  His hands made his way to my jeans, unclasping the button and zipper before shimmying them down my legs. 

“Feel how hard I am right now, baby.” he whispered against my skin.  I did.  My hands traveled from where they were locked behind his neck down his chiseled abs, to the warm, soft skin of his cock.  I squeezed the tip, just like he liked it and he hissed in response.   

“I got this hard just thinking about you,” He stated, earning a moan from me.  It wasn’t often that Liam talked dirty, but I loved it, “Thinking about how beautiful you look screaming my name, the way your cheeks flush and your toes curl when you cum.” His lips traveled down to my stomach, kissing both of my hip bones before his hands moved the crotch of my underwear to the side, stroking my folds.       

“You’re already so wet for me,” He said, smirking.  He took a deep breath, “You smell so good.”

He slipped a finger inside me, and I let out a moan.  It was almost embarrassing how much I was turned on right now, but I couldn’t be bothered.  It had been months without his touches, weeks without a single kiss.

“Liam, no teasing.  I need you.” I said, growing more impatient by the minute. 

He removed his finger and slipped my underwear off.  He settled himself in between my legs, positioning himself.  He rolled his hips forward, entering me and sending a burning pleasure through me.  It had been so long since we’d been intimate like this, and my body wasn’t accustomed to it as much anymore.

It felt so good though. 

“How do you want me to take you?” Liam asked, bracing his arms on either side of my head to hold himself up.   

“Mmm,” I thought, “Hard.  Fast and deep and hard.” My words emitted a moan from him. 

“You ready baby?” He asked.  I nodded.

Liam immediately started thrusting with such intensity that it took my breath away.  Needing something to hold on to, I clutched onto his biceps near my head.  It was a struggle just to come up with a coherent thought.

I looked up at him.  He was truly incredible.  I could see his arms flexing as he supported himself above me, the small beads of sweat that wear already appearing on his forehead.  I admired his sculpted abs and chest.  My eyes trailed down his v lines into the place where we were connected. 

I reached up with my hand to pull down on the back of his neck, so our lips could meet.  Even our kissing was feverish, all tongue and teeth.  It wasn’t long until I could feel a familiar swirling feeling in the pit of my stomach. 

“I’m close, Liam.” I told him.  I could tell he was too.  His finger came down and started circling my clit, pinching the swollen nub every so often. 

I reached my climax soon enough, and the feeling of my walls clenching was enough to send him over the edge too.  His hot, liquid squirted into me and a little bit onto the sheets below me.  I wasn’t sure if he’d ever had an orgasm like that before.  He continued to thrust, riding out of orgasms while his arms were shaking. 

After a while, he pulled out and collapsed next to me.  Ignoring the burning between my legs, I turned to face him on the bed and snuggled into his chest.

“That was incredible.” He said, before turning and kissing my forehead. 

“I don’t think I’ll be able to move tomorrow.” I told him truthfully, and he chuckled. 

“Good, because we’re gonna spend all of tomorrow right here.” He told me, planting a gentle kiss on my lips before turning the lamp off.  When the room was dark, I realized how tired I was, and it wasn’t long before I fell asleep to the deep breathing of Liam beside me.      

xo