Louis : That was amazing

(Louis’ POV)

The day was so beautiful. It was nothing like I had ever seen before. The sky was a bright blue with no clouds in sight, and the temperature was at least a good ninety-five degrees. (Y/N) decided to drag me outside to spend the day on the sand with her. Harry and (Y/F/N) had wandered off a while ago so it was just the two of us. 

I sat on the sand, my aviators perched high on the bridge of my nose as I looked out over the water towards the horizon. The sun would be setting in a short while, seeing as it was beginning to hang seemingly low in the sky. I tore my eyes from the sky and saw (Y/N) dancing around in the water as she waded further and further out into the soft blue green waves. I stood from my place in the sand when she was going to far out for my liking, but I knew she would not like if I yelled for her; she hated when I treated her like I was her father. 

My feet began carrying me towards the waterline, the cool welcoming water soon hitting my feet. I waded my way towards her, the water partially blinding me from the sun glistening off of it. I brought my hand up to cover them from some of the sun that was coming in above my sunglasses, making my vision a bit less blinded. That was when I noticed she had stopped moving, and was now staring up at the sky.

“Hi, Boo,” she said with a slight giggle tangible in her voice. Once I reached her, she turned around towards me and jumped up, wrapping her arms around my neck. “And to think you wanted to stay inside today.”

I shot a crooked grin her way with a shrug of my shoulders and leaned my forehead against hers. “You’re right; I wouldn’t have wanted to miss this day for anything.”

Her lower lip was pulled between her teeth as a soft blush came to her cheeks. “Such a charmer.” 

I brushed my nose against hers and whispered, “I speak nothing but the truth,” before placing a chaste kiss on her soft pink lips.

She laid her head upon my shoulder, placing a soft kiss in the bend of my neck, gently biting at the skin. I closed my eyes, letting a soft groan escape my slightly parted lips each time she would repeat the process on different places of my neck. My fingers were laced gently in her soaked hair as she nuzzled her face into my neck. 

I turned my head slightly, just enough for me to kiss her temple a couple of times. “I— shit.” I glanced up before I could finish my sentence and saw a massive wave about to hit us. The water rushed over our heads and I stood before her with dripping wet hair and my sunglasses lowly hung, and crooked, on the bridge of my nose. I silently cursed the ocean for ruining that moment… damned water.

I looked in front of me to see her laughing at the expression on my face. “Sucks, dunnit?”

I glared at her for a moment as she brought her dainty fingers up to clear the hair from my eyes, correcting my sunglasses as she went. Her eyes were bright, brown with a small bit of green rimming around them. Beautiful.

My eyes wandered from her gaze, only to notice that her top was undone and her breasts were revealed. “Turn around, love. Let me fix that.” 

“Fix what?” She looked at me, her brows furrowed. I acted like I had breasts and I was cupping them with my hands, causing her to look down. “Oh…”

Her slightly burnt cheeks got a bit redder. She bit her lip and turned away from me so I could tie her top, even though part of me did not even want her to have it on. I took the two white strings in my hand and tied them into a bow at the nape of her neck. She went to turn back around towards me and I pulled her back against my torso, one hand on her lower stomach, the other underneath her left breast.