Niall - Your arms i love to stay

"YOU NEVER LISTEN, THAT’S THE PROBLEM" I yelled, Niall stood there. His arms crossed over his chest, and a smug look on his face. 

"Maybe it’s because you nag all the time! Niall do this, do that. Clean this, clean that. Just shut up for god sakes woman!" He retorted, 

"Maybe if you wouldn’t make a mess all the time I would have to ask you to" I said crossing my arms. 

"It’s my fucking house! Don’t like it, don’t live here!" He yelled his face now inches away from mine. 

We’d fought bad before. But never this bad, he’d never told me to leave before. 

"Maybe I won’t" I said before marching up the stairs. 

-

You said move on 

Where do I go

I guess second best

Is all I will know

"I didn’t mean what I said" Niall said following me to the front door. 

"I’ll come back when you’ve left for tour tomorrow, to get the rest of my things. Text me once you’ve left" I said opening the front door. 

"I love you" he said, 

"No you don’t" I muttered.

"Don’t do this" he pleaded, 

"Already done" I said before shutting the door behind me. Walking to my car. 

-

I spent the night at my friend’s flat. Who kindly offered me her extra room, which I accepted. With rent, etc.

Niall- I’m at the airport now, you can go get your stuff if you want…….. It doesn’t have to be like this

Y/N- I’ll go by now.

He never texted back after that. I was done, between Niall yelling all the time, his attitude and his bitterness. 

Yeah, he was stressed about the album and the tour. But he didn’t have to be so rude about it. The four other boys were perfectly fine, they were pleasant to their girlfriends, they didn’t yell at them everyday. I had tried to comfort him, in many ways. Trying to talk it out, rubbing his back, even sex. But he just took advantage of it. 

You’re the best

And yes I do regret

How I could let myself

Let you go

Now the lesson’s learned

I touched it I was burned

Oh I think you should know

*4 months later* 

"No Brian! Stop tickling me!" I giggled, as my boyfriend of 1 month tickled me. 

"Come on baby" Brian laughed, 

"Stop! It hurts!" I giggled slapping his hands away. He stopped and wrapped his arms around me from behind.