Niall : Ive missed you

"Hey babe" he yelled, his body spread out on the couch, eyes glued on the telly and a beer placed in his right hand. "Hey" I smiled as I walked towards him giving him a light kiss on his forehead. "How was your day?" I asked as I took my hoodie off throwing it on a chair nearby before I kicked my shoes off. "Okay i s’pose" he shrugged and took a sip of his soon to be empty beer, eyes still glued on the TV. I watched his Adams apple bob and found myself needing him just that little bit more than I usually did.

Niall had been working hard with the band and everything lately, which meant we hadn’t spent as much time with each other as we would like to, and it also meant that we hadn’t had sex for a very, very long time. I motioned for him to move so I could join him on the couch. He moved his legs a bit so I could lie next to him which I did, resting my head on his chest and gently stroking my fingers up and down his bare torso. “How ‘bout yours?” he asked placing his beer on the table next to him and wrapping his arms protectively around my waist. “It was shit” I simply answered, lifting my head a few inches to look him in the eyes, placing my chin on his chest. “You know, one of those days” I sighed, closing my eyes. “To be honest with ya, mine was pretty shitty too” He chuckled “I missed ya” He winked as I felt his hand slowly creep from my waist to my ass. “Of course you did” I joked, opening my eyes again, and playfully slapping his shoulder. “Especially that pretty ass of yours” He smirked, giving my ass a tight squeeze followed by a gentle slap.

I smiled and gave his chest a wet kiss before I sat myself on top of him, straddling his naked waist. Both of his hands were now resting on my ass, gripping it as tightly as he could, surely leaving bruises on me for the next few days. “On the couch?” he questioned as I leaned down and kissed him, letting my hand travel down to palm his crouch over his jeans. “Hmmm” was all I said as I felt his breath hitch in his throat and his heart beat an extra beat. I moaned as I slowly moved my hand from his crouch to his hair, tangling my fingers in it and grinded my hips against his as slowly as I could. “Fucking tease” he muttered through gritted teeth.

My lips somehow had a mind of their own and attached themselves to his neck, licking, kissing and wetting it, hopefully also leaving some love bites marking him as mine. I felt Niall grow harder and harder by the second beneath me, making a sly smirk appear across my face. “You shouldn’t be the smirking one” Niall said, as he rolled us over leaving him on top of me, hovering over my tiny frame and breathing heavily into my ear. He pinned my arms over my head and palmed my breast over my bra and the thin fabric of my shirt, causing a soft moan to escape my mouth. He let his hand wander from my breast to the hem of my shirt, sliding it over my hipbones and caressing my skin ever so gently, forming a shiver from the top of my spine to the very bottom. He continued to pull my shirt off tossing it somewhere in the room. I lifted my hips, giving him easy access to remove my jeans, which he did, throwing them to where my shirt was, forming a little pile of clothes. I rested my hands on his shoulders as I studied his face, noticing how he licked his lips every now and again as he closely gave my body a look over.

He sat up on his knees, eyes still glued on my half naked body as he unzipped the fly of his pants and slid them down his body faster than lightning. I couldn’t help but notice his plain white Calvin Kleins looking uncomfortably tight against him, due to the hardness his erection was causing. I reached my hands behind my back, unclasping my bra and letting it fall down my shoulders causing a groan to appear from Nialls mouth. “Fuck” He muttered and licked his lips; again.

His hands went to my crouch and he furiously began to rub my clit over my barely there panties, before he peeled them off me. He leaned down to give me a deep, sloppy kiss whilst he massaged my boobs and pinched my nipples, making me moan into his mouth sending vibrations through his body. “Fuck” He repeated, breaking the kiss and pulling his boxers down making his dick slap hard against his abdomen. My hand traveled between our bodies, stroking him gently as he bit his lip and pressed his middle finger into me, curling it slightly. He pumped in and out of me a few times and added an extra finger before I gripped his wrist and pulled his fingers away from my touch wanting to feel the real him inside me. He spread my legs and positioned himself between my legs as he entered me. “Oh god” I whispered as he thrusted himself into me in a slow pace biting down on my shoulder and gripping my waist tightly. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him closer to my body and bucking my hips against his, wanting more of him, wanting to feel every part of his body, every single inch.”Faster” 

"Faster please" I repeated.

As the words left my mouth he quickened his pace, thrusting deeper, harder, not to mention faster into me, causing a whimper to leave my mouth. “Like that?” he whispered into my ear, his breath heavy. “Fuck yes.” I dug my heels into his bum, pushing him just that little bit closer to me as he continued to thrust hard, and steadily into me. Our bodies rocked against each other in a way that made my toes curl and a breath hitch in my throat. I contracted around him, clenching my walls as hard as I could, knowing how it always drove him crazy and how it always got him going. “Fuck” he groaned and his hand went from my waist to my clit, pressing upon it, rubbing it and stroking it just the way I liked it, making me throw my head back in pure pleasure. I tangled my hands in his hair, slightly pulling his head back. Our sweaty bodies were slamming against each other when I felt that familiar feeling bobbling in my stomach.

"I .. I I’m gonna cum Niall" I breathed.

Niall’s fingers continued to work on my clit as he whispered: “Just let it out babe” in the crock of my neck, and I did. Oh how I did. My fingers sliding down his back, digging my fingernails into it as I came. His thrusts became sloppier and lazier by the second, and before I knew it he came, spilling all he got deep into me.

He rolled off of my body and laid himself next to me on the small couch. I turned around, so my back was facing his front when I felt him wrap his arms around me. He brushed a tot of hair that had fallen into my face behind my ear, leaning his head closer to it.

"I love you" he whispered.

"So much" he continued and I could feel his lips curl into a smile against me.

"I love you too" I said.

"So much"