Harry : Wet,wetter,wettest

‘Babe, are you coming in?’ Harry asks sweetly and places his wet  hands on my thighs. ‘Yeah I will, in a bit’ I say and place my hands behind me, enjoying the sun on my face and my feet in the cold water. ‘But babe, I’m craving for you’ Harry whispers. ‘Then why don’t you come out?’ I ask with a smirk. ‘Cause I’m hard’ he says and grins at me. He places his hands on my hips and stands between my legs. ‘Come in. I’ll promise you it will be fun’ he says and winks. ‘Oh it will’ I say and wrap my legs and arms around his body. He lifts me up and takes me into the pool. He pushes his hips softly against my body. ‘Are we going to do something about it?’ he mumbles and presses his soft lips against my neck. ‘Mmm’ I mumble and move my head to the side to give him more access to my neck. He nibbles on my skin and sucks softly on my neck. He moves towards my jawline and ends on my mouth, kissing me passionately. ‘I’m so hard for you’ he mumbles against my lips while he let his hands slip towards my back. He takes the strings of my bikini top in his hand and pulls on them. He takes my top and let it float away from us in the water. I press my chest against his, making him moan. He moves towards the edge and pushes me against it. His hands move between our bodies and he grabs my breasts, squeezing them in his massive hands. ‘Babe, I don’t want foreplay’ he whispers against my lips. ‘Then fuck me straight away’ I say. He growls and moves his  hands down my stomach towards my bikini bottom and pulls it down. I kick it off and wrap my legs around him. I grind on him, feeling his bulge in his swimming trunks against my core. ‘Oh babe’ he moans and moves his  hands down to push his swimming trunks down till they are mid-thigh.

I feel his hands on my hips, gliding towards my core till he thrusts a finger in me. ‘Fuck’ I hiss through my teeth. ‘Thought you said, no foreplay’ I grunt and move my hips towards his hands. ‘I’m just checking if you’re ready and wet’ he mumbles and circles his finger around before he curls it inside of me. ‘We’re in the fucking pool. Course I’m wet’ I groan and roll my hips against his hand. He smirks and pulls out of me. ‘Calm down baby’ he whispers against my lips, but not kissing me. He moves his hand between our bodies and grabs his dick, giving it a couple of tugs before I feel it against me. ‘Sssh’ he whispers and looks at every inch of my face. He pushes in slowly, letting him stretch me. My  lips part and a breathy moan escapes. ‘Yeah’ he whispers and leans his forehead against mine. ‘Good girl, huh?’ he asks. I nod and grab his shoulders. He bites on his bottom lip while he pulls out of me, just leaving the tip in. He waits for a couple of seconds, wanting me to beg him to fuck me. ‘Harry c’mon’ I growl and try to move my hips, but he’s holding them. ‘Beg baby.’ He says. ‘You were the one that wanted me in the pool’ I say and tug on his curls. His eyes were becoming even darker and he growls. He pulls out of me, leaving me empty and unsatisfied. ‘No no no… Please Harry’ I whine and try to clamp myself on his body. ‘Turn around and hold onto the edge’ he says. I do as he says and he places his hands next to mine. I feel his hard one against my bum and his lips against my ear. ‘I know I wanted you in the pool, but you’ll have to beg for my cock baby. I know you love it so much’ he whispers. Harry’s dominant side was coming out again. And god, I love it.

I push my bum back against him, but he thrusts his hips against me to keep me in place. ‘Please Harry, just do it. Don’t leave me hanging here… god, just fuck me!’ I say, frustrated that he leaves me like this. I hear him chuckle behind me and then I feel his hand on my hip. He pushes his dick back inside of me and starts thrusting right away, without leaving me time to adjust to his seize. He moves his hands to my bum and holds my cheeks into his hands, snapping his hips against my bum. ‘Oh god… more’ I moan.  His hands slide towards mine, placing his on top of mine and squeezing our fingers together. ‘You want more’ he asks, nuzzling his face against my neck.  ‘Yeah, please Harry please’ I beg him, in too much pleasure to tease him. He bites down on my neck, growling loudly while he goes harder and deeper, thrusting all the way in, pushing against my bum till he can’t go in anymore and then, he pulls back out till only the tip is inside of me. He goes slower now, giving long strokes so I can feel all of him. ‘Like this baby? Do you like it when you feel all of me? Huh?’ he asks, placing his hands on my lower stomach while he moves his hips. ‘Oh god yeah’ I moan and lean my head back on his shoulder. He leans over me and kisses my lips. He places kisses all over my face while he picks up the pace. He pants heavily and nuzzles his face against mine. ‘You get me all worked up’ he whispers and glides one of his hands down my stomach. He places his thumb on my clit and rubs lazy circles while he’s humming in my ear, bringing me closer and closer cause of his thumb and because he’s vocal. Moaning, grunting, panting, growling and humming in my ear, sending it straight to my core. ‘You feel so good around me’ he whispers and takes my earlobe between his teeth, softly tugging on it. ‘I love to be in you. It’s one of my favourite places’ he whispers, talking me closer towards my climax. ‘Wet, warm and taking me like no one else could’ he pants. ‘Harry’ I whine, pushing my hips back. ‘Yeah baby. You close?’ he asks and puts a bit more pressure on his thumb, rubbing slow and big circles. ‘Mhm’ I moan and move my hands behind me to grab his neck and his curls. He presses his chest against my back and goes back to giving hard and sharp thrusts, snapping his hips against me. I feel myself getting closer, the amazing feeling spreading through my body, making my toes curl and making me tug on Harry’s curls softly. ‘Yeah baby. Feel it’ he whispers and that’s all I need. A long, almost pornographic moan leaves my mouth and I cum around him while my body is trembling in his arms. ‘That’s my good girl’ he whispers while he’s still fucking me to come to his release. He leans his forehead against my shoulder and pants heavily. ‘I’m gonna cum’ he groans and snaps his hips one more time before he pushes his hips against my bum and goes the deepest he can and releases in me. ‘(YN)’ he groans and bites down on my shoulder. He shudders against my body before he pulls out of me and pulls me close, his chest against my back, still panting against me. ‘I love you baby’ he whispers, kissing the back of my neck before he turns me around in his arms. He presses his lips against mine and lifts me up again. ‘Mmm I love you too’ I mumble against his lips.

http://hazzabear-imagines.tumblr.com/