Zayn : Birthday Surprise

It was Zayns Birthday and you wanted to do something he wouldnt ever expect you to do for him and you had the best trick up your sleeve. You had taken Zayn for a birthday meal with all his family, the boys and their girlfriends and his closest friends. You had told Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall about this suprise as you had invited them along to join you. Zayn said his goodbyes to his family calling it a night but the night was far from over. You stood outside with the boys waiting for Zayn and he looked at you wondering why you all had smirks on your faces.

"Whats going on?" He chuckled looking at your suspicious faces. You just took his hand and led him inside the taxi. “You are all creeping me out" Zayn laughed as everyone was giving him the silent treatment not wanting to spoil the suprise. Liam sat at the front and whispered to the taxi driver the address of the place they were going. You put your hand on Zayns knee giving him some attention, you didnt want the birthday boy feeling unwanted. When you reached your destination Zayn looked utterly confused and his face was priceless this caused the boys to let out their silence with childish giggles.

"Why are we at a strip club?" He mainly asked you since why would his girlfriend take him to a strip club? Isnt that weird?

"I thought I’d suprise you." You cheekily whispered biting your lip causing him to stare at your mouth longer than he should of.

"Come on Man, if your girlfriend says you can go to the stripclub dont turn down the offer!" Louis exaggerated. Zayn started at you waiting for you to say something not wanting to go in without your approval.

"Zayn i wouldnt have taken you here if i wasnt going to let you go in baby, its your birthday i want you to have a good time." He grabbed your hand placing a soft kiss on your knuckles.

"You’re the best you know that right?" He smirked at you & you giggled at his comment.

"Damn Right she’s the best she knows the craic" Niall slurred. The boys started to walk in and zayn placed a kiss on your lips then followed the boys. Little did they know you were going to be joining them. You followed behind waiting to go in and Liam saw you stood there.

"Y/N what are you doing?" Liam said. You just laughed at the boys shocked expressions.

"I’m buying Zayn a lapdance thats what i’m doing." You smirked seeing zayn staring you down beside him.

"You would do that for me?" Zayn questioned with a big grin on his face.

"As long as you come home with me." You said with a smile. He grabbed your hand and kissed it telling you how perfect you are making you blush. The boys all looked impressed with you making you feel even better about your idea in the first place.

Once you all got some seats you requested for a certain stripper in particular she looked alot like you, she had the same colour hair and eyes but her body was a little more thinner than yours, the stripper came over and started to give your boyfriend a lapdance. Zayn was having the time of his life and seeing him this way with a girl dancing all over him strangely turned you on. Zayn noticed you biting your lip watching him and the stripper and he winked at you knowing that look in your eyes so well. You tipped the stripper and then she started dancing on you all 5 boys watched eagerly as the stripper guided your hands all over her body and you saw zayns eyes turn dark with lust and jealousy. Zayn stood up in a flash tipping the stripper with extra cash said his goodbyes to the boys and dragged you out the club behind him. You stood in the cold zayn held onto your body tightly thanking you for the best birthday he has ever had. You got in a taxi ready to be taken home. In the taxi zayn couldnt keep his hands off of you making you feel even more aroused. You saw that you were coming up to your street and you couldnt wait to feel zayn inside of you. Zayn threw some cash at the driver and sprinted to the door fumbling with the keys rushing you both inside. He backed you up against a wall pushing his front against yours.

"Do you have any idea how hot it was seeing you with that stripper baby?" He whispered into your neck placing kisses on your weak spot. “Do you have any idea how jealous i was that my sex kitten was touching someone else?" He nipped slightly at your neck causing you to let out a shaky breath. You couldnt hold back any longer so you roughly kissed zayn holding onto his face for your life never wanting to let go it quickly got heated as zayn threw your body around him your legs wrapping tightly around him. He carried you up the stairs holding your bum in his hands roughly palming it causing you to quietly moan into his ear. You could feel his hard on and you grinded yourself on to him causing him to stop walking. “I wont be able to carry you up the stairs if you keep that up?" You giggled and carried on sucking on his sweet spot on his neck. Once you got in the bedroom he dropped you onto the bed, in the matter of seconds your dress and his shirt was off. You unbucked his jeans and helped him take off his pants. You reached out to palm his member but zayn stopped you pushing you back down onto the bed. Zayn started kissing down the valley of your breasts , down your stomach and he then placed a kiss over your panties making you squirm. He slowly pulled your panties off and the cool air caused you to hiss out. Zayn pushed your legs apart blowing onto your core making you gasp for air. Sudddenly you felt Zayns tongue enter you causing you to moan out.

"Zayn, Oh, Zaynn, baby, i love it." You moaned whilst zayn fucked you with his skillful tongue he loved making you moan his name it made him harder than he thought was possible. Zayn parted your lips so he had more access and you instantly came into his mouth and he lapped it up. Zayn lifted your ass up of the bed so he could pull you closer to his face you wrapped your legs around his head grabbing the bed sheets tightly whilst Zayn buried his face into you. You were chanting his name like it was the only word you could speak. You then orgasmed all over his face and zayn licked his lips loving the taste of you. “Babe i want you so badly." You groaned still holding tightly to the sheets.

"Yeah? I know you do." He stated smugly. Zayn jumped up grabbing a condom and putting it on himself you couldnt take your eyes off of his member it was big as hell and no matter how many times you had seen it zayns cock always suprised you. Zayn stood infront of you proudly and you pulled him down onto the bed climbing ontop of him quickly.

"Birthday boys shouldnt have to do any of the work." You said as sexily as you could as you kissed all over his chest. You then kissed his neck leaving a few marks whilst you were leaving love bites you felt zayns hand creep behind you and you felt his fingers enter you causing you to bite hard on his skin. You then straddled zayn and he helped you insert half his cock slowly inside of you. You winced at first but you moved in slow circles adjusting to the size you felt the pain fade and you slid down further so zayns cock was fully inside of you. You carried on moving your body in circles and by the look on zayns face he was in paradise this made you want to ride him faster so you did zayn grabbed onto your hips moaning your name as you bounced on him at a rapid pace he then grabbed your ass cheeks squeezing them tighly causing you to moan out even louder. “ooohhh, baby spank me. Please baby." You moaned out as you laid down ontop of him as you twerked your ass down onto his cock. He spanked you sofly and after each spank they got harder and harder. You came all over zayns cock repeatedly and he couldnt take it as you were moaning and licking his ear.

"Oh fuck Y/N." He moaned grabbing your ass cheeks in both hands he started thrusting in and out of you at full speed not holding back. The bed was squeaking, zayn was moaning and you were screaming clawing at anything to hold onto. “Cum for me birthday boy, cum for me." You screamed out as he felt your walls tightening around his cock causing him to explode. “Y/N!" He moaned out as he let go. You both collapsed you were still laying on him both breathing heavily. “This was the best birthday ever." Zayn admitted as he kissed the top of your forehead. You both cleaned each other up and got under the covers and whispered sweet nothings into eachothers ears as you both feel to sleep in one anothers arms.

http://zaynmaliksbadgal.tumblr.com/  (This is my first time writing something like this.I would love to know what you think.)