Zayn : Insatiable

“Direct me to the floor, and turn it up some more. Ima get it on, on, on. She makes me wanna,” Zayn sings in your ear as the two of you dance together in the middle of the club. It’s an older JLS song, but the beat gets both of you up and moving any time you hear it. The fact that your sexy boyfriend is singing it so sensuously to you while he grinds up against your arse makes it hard for you to focus. Your hands move up to wrap around his neck, pulling him in closer.

Before the song can finish, Zayn yanks you off the dance floor and to the bar. “Two shots of Patron, please,” he tells the bartender. As soon as they are set in front of you, Zayn throws his back and looks at you expectantly. You oblige him and drink your own, the alcohol burning your throat as it goes down.

You take a seat on a near-by stool, your feet a little sore from the silver stiletto heels you’re wearing. But it’s worth it, you think, they are Zayn’s favorites on me. Zayn moves to stand in front of you, in between your legs. His hands skim across your thighs to rest on your hips. He pecks your lips quickly, three times in a row because that’s your kiss, and rests his forehead against yours. “Baby, I don’t know how much longer I can take seeing you in those heels,” he shouts into your ear over the music. You grin up at him, knowing exactly what affect you have on him.

“Let’s go,” you mouth and nod your head to the door. “Fuck. Yes,” you hear him groan as he pulls you to your feet and toward the exit, causing you to giggle. The two of you make your way back to your flat, which is a few streets over. Zayn stops, presses you against the wall, and clumsily claims your mouth with his. He runs his tongue across your bottom lip, tasting the strawberry lip gloss you applied earlier mixed with the alcohol you’ve been drinking. He groans against your lips, pulling away to look at you.

“I can’t wait,” he kisses across your jaw line to suckle just below your ear. The alcohol in your system and the pleasure Zayn sends through your veins makes your vision fuzzy. “Oh, but, Zayn,” you say, trying to think clearly, “We can’t have sex out here.”

He doesn’t seem to hear you as he continues his way down your neck. Leaving nips and sucks in his wake, he discovers your collarbone and latches on with his lips, sucking hard. “Fuuuck,” you groan, “You’re making saying no really difficult, baby.” Zayn chuckles and moves to your other collarbone. “That’s kind of the point, boo,” he mumbles, giving this side of your body the same treatment. You run your fingers through his hair and rake your nails across the back of his neck. A shiver runs through his spine as he works on the buttons of your shirt.

“No,” you whisper, “not here.” A low, disappointed groan comes from the back of his throat. “Come on, [Y/N], we haven’t done anything like this in so long. Please?” he practically begs you while he still undoes buttons. You sigh and smirk up at him. “Fine, since I’m so hot you can’t keep your paws off me for another five minutes to get home.” Zayn smiles in triumph and attacks your lips in a deep kiss.

Once he has your top undone, he pushes it off your shoulders and unhooks the front clasp on your bra. Your arms come up to rest on his shoulders, and your clothing gathers in the crook of your elbow. He eagerly sucks one nipple into his mouth, rolling the other between his thumb and index fingers. A moan escapes from your mouth before you can catch it, and Zayn chuckles again. “See,” he gloats, “you want this just as badly as I do.”

“Shut up and get to work,” you grumble. “Yes, ma’am,” he gives a little salute and lowers his head back to your breasts. You groan again as he works over your sensitive nipples, giving them attention they haven’t had since Zayn’s been away on tour. He moves a hand up your leg, teasing you as he inches toward your center. Before he reaches it, he grabs your thigh and wraps it around his waist. You lean back on the wall, pulling Zayn closer to you with your leg. His hand sneaks back to your knickers and teases along the edge.