Louis : Pool Sex

I took a deep breath and pushed the duvet and sheet farther down my body. With the air conditioning broken, our entire house felt like a sauna. Louis had his arm around my waist, making everything seem hotter. I groaned as I sat up and threw his arm off of me. He stirred a little.

"(Y/N)?" He said sleepily. “What are you doing?"

"It’s too hot to sleep." I stood at the side of the bed, stretching slowly.

"Nice view." Louis muttered. “But where are you going?" He was sitting up now, staring intently at my ass with his pretty blue eyes.

I shrugged and grabbed my robe. It was too hot to sleep with pajamas on, or even underwear. Louis thought it had meant sex all night, but the heat exhausted me and made me sleepy.

"I’m gonna go get some water. It’s hot," I groaned and pushed my soggy hair away from my face. “Want any?"

He shook his head and flopped back down onto the bed. A few seconds later I heard his soft little snores. I shook my head and went downstairs.

The kitchen was a lot cooler, so I stayed down there for a little bit after I drank my water. Soon I heard Louis come down the stairs.

"Couldn’t sleep because it was too hot?" I smirked, looking at how messed up his hair was.

He shook his head as he grabbed a beer out of the refrigerator. “Nah. You weren’t next to me."

I smiled. He walked over to the side of the island that I was leaning on when I noticed he was only wearing a pair of his red Topman boxers. “So… Are we gonna call the air conditioning fixerer guy tomorrow?"

"Sure, love." He kissed my nose. I watched as his biceps flexed when he popped the cap off of his beer. He pushed his hair out of his eyes and leaned against the counter again, taking a sip.

We just sat, enjoying each other’s company. I hopped onto the counter and scooted so I was sitting in front of him.

"Well hello there," he said, a smirk sitting on his lips. I nudged his side with my foot. “What is it?"

I shrugged. “Let’s go swimming,"

Louis raised an eyebrow. “At four in the morning?"

"Please Louis!" I jumped off of the counter and wrapped my arms around his bare torso. “We never do anything spontaneous together!"

I looked up at him with puppy eyes until he sighed heavily. “Fine. But only because I’m much too tired to argue with you. I’ll go get a pair of swimmers…"

He started to pull away from me when I stopped him. “Who says we need that?" I pulled him to the patio door, sliding it open and turning the switches to the lights outside.

The deck looked beautiful. Louis stopped, closing the door behind him. “Why are we out here if we don’t have swimmers on,"

I smirked at him. “You can swim in anything…" I pulled my robe off. "…or nothing." I dove into the pool and swam over to the side where he was still standing.

"Come on," I teased, splashing water on his feet. It was delightfully cold in all of the hot weather.

He rolled his eyes and sighed before pulling down his boxers and joining me. I smiled as he swam up to me.

"Happy now?" he teased, splashing me a little.

"Yes," I said, and I kissed him.

He drew back a little at first, but then grabbed onto my waist. I ran my hands over every inch of his body, brushing my hands past his erection. He groaned and forced my back against the wall.

I looked up into his sparking blue eyes. My eyes scanned over his entire upper body and I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. He pressed his lips to mine again, and then picked me up to set me on the side of the pool.

"You look so hot, (Y/N)," Louis growled. “I’ve got half a mind to fuck you right now in the pool." His hand were on the inside of my thighs, moving towards my core.

"Then do it," I taunted. “Nothing’s stopping you."

He spread my thighs wider, making me bite down hard on my lip. “You’re just so nice and wet. I bet you want me to just take you right now," his voice got rougher and deeper, full of his thick accent. The cold air made my nipples hard.

"I can already see it," he slid a finger into me teasingly. “First I’ll fuck you against the deck, then I’ll bend you over a pool chair. Then maybe I’ll fuck you in the hot tub, and eat you out until you’re screaming." I loved his dirty talk.

His finger moved at an agonizingly slow pace in and out of me. I braced my hands against the side of the pool and started rolling my hips against his hand. My clit came into contact with his palm and I screwed my eyes shut.

"Fuck, Louis… Just… Can you just fuck me already?" he chuckled.

"I love it when you beg for me." I moaned as he slid another finger inside of me, sliding them in deeper until I felt them press against my g spot.

He finally pulled them out and left me wanting more. I watched as he climbed out of the pool and helped me up from the side. Our lips crashed together frantically, hands roaming and touching everywhere they could reach. I grabbed his erection, and he arched into my touch.

Louis spun me around quickly and positioned me on the ground. “Get on your hands and knees." I did, and I felt him getting closer to my heat. “Told ya I was gonna fuck you on the deck."

I sucked in a deep breath as he sunk himself in me quickly. “You’re always so tight, babe…" Louis pulled his hips back before pushing back in quickly. He kept a slow and steady pace.

"Fuck, Louis…" I moaned, panting. I felt myself getting closer and closer as he continued to thrust into me.

Before I could come, he pulled out of me and told me to get up. He lead me over to one of the lawn chairs on our deck.

"Lie here," Louis gestured for me to lie face down across his lap. I don’t know what I expected him to do, but he didn’t. Suddenly his hand made sharp contact with my ass.

"You like it when I spank you?" Louis rubbed over the tender area before placing another smack on my ass. “Bad girls love to be spanked."

I bit my lip as he kept spanking me. “Yes, I love it, I love it…"

I was so turned on by all of Louis’ dirty talking that anything that he could’ve possibly said or done would’ve sent me over the edge.

He quickly picked me up and set me down on the chair. I looked up at him as he raked his eyes over my body. He was still hard.

"I want to taste you before I fuck your brains out," he stated bluntly, kneeling down in front of me.

I rolled my eyes. “You’re so romantic L-"

My breath caught in my throat as his tongue ran over my folds, sliding deep inside of me. I arched my back off the chair, but he held my stomach down. I watched as he licked every inch of me out, tasting everywhere but my swollen clit. I was temped to reach down.

Louis finally did what I wanted. He sucked on my clit, eliciting breathy moans from me. I begged and begged him to let me come, but he never responded. I tossed my head back against the chair, taking a deep breath. I couldn’t feel him against me, and suddenly he was inside of me again.

"I love how tight you are," he grunted in my ear. “I love how close I feel when in inside of you, and how good you look when you come."

I didn’t have a response but a moan. He brought our hips together, pushing in deep until he hit my g spot again.

"Right there, Louis!" I said quickly, seeing black spots in my vision. With every thrust, he hit that same spot.

Finally, I felt like I was exploding and flying on a cloud at the same time. I still felt Louis inside of me, slowing down and finally stopping once he reached his climax.

He collapsed on top of me. “I think this is by far the best idea you’ve had," he pressed a kiss to my temple.

The1dorgy.tumblr.com