Liam - stop

"I DON’T CARE" Liam shouted

"No you obviously don’t" Liam and I have been fighting for about an hour already. "You know what, whatever Liam" he didn’t say anything back he just turned up the volume on the tv.

I was calmly reading when I came onto a… Sexual scene for a better word. As I read further the wetter I became, but I couldn’t go to Liam because we were mad at each other. Or were we?

Walking down the stairs I sneaked up behind Liam covering his eyes with my hands. I lowered my head connecting my lips to his neck.

"(Y/n)" not now" he growled

I ignored him and stuck my tongue out licking a circle in the side back of his neck, I blew cold air freezing the wetness then sucked on his skin leaving a mark. His body vibrated but as soon as it did he grabbed my arms and pushed them away.

"I said, NOT. NOW." So Liam wasn’t having it, but then again neither was I. I sat on the couch next to him watching as he opened his nostrils breathing hard from the anger. I don’t get he was so mad, I should be the one upset. It was his fault we were fighting. But I couldn’t get those erotic images off my head. I wanted Liam and I wanted him now.

"Liam" I spoke softly not trying to anger him any further

"Don’t" he simply said not looking away from the tv

The next thing I did surprised me too because I would never let Liam or anyone talk me into masturbating in front of them but this called for desperate measurements. I quickly pulled off my workout shorts and moved my underwear to the side of my slit. I licked my forefinger hoping to catch Liam’s attention but it was like he was a wall, like he hadn’t even noticed me in the room. I brought my fingers down to my throbbing area and teased myself not entering me. I circled my clit and slid my fingers up and down my slit. Liam still hooked on the tv but I know he knew what I was doing. Desperate, I plunged two fingers into me and with my free hand I started rubbing my clit. A moaning mess and nothing from Liam. Approaching my high I got a laugh from him. Now I was mad. I stopped my actions and fixed my panties while I stood up.

"I don’t care how angry you are. I want you and now" I finished while I straddled his lap attaching my hands to the back of his neck. I kissed his blood red lips from which I guess he’d been biting, but he didn’t kiss back. Not taking it any longer I shifted so I was straddling his right leg. Squeezing my eyes shut I started grinding my hips causing his thigh to friction on my core. Once again a moaning mess I moved faster as he didn’t stop me.

"Oh god Liam" I screamed. I hit my climax and released. When I opened my eyes I saw his were closed and his mouth was slightly opened. He opened his eyes and they were lust dark, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to our room in such a rush you’d think it was the end of the world.

"So you think you can just tease me into sex? Now you’re getting all of me" and now I was worried. Liam was bigger than you’d think and I have never taken him fully in.

"On your knees" he said as he pulled his shirt off then taking his basketball pants off quickly removing his Calvin’s. I was on my knees, facing his manhood. I pumped a couple of times before taking him in my mouth. He wasted no time in face fucking me and quickly he came making me swallow all.

He ushered me to the bed on which he laid me on my back pulling off my panties. His hot tongue teased my clit making me arch my back and him forcefully push it back down. He was in no mood for softness for he roughly ate my private as if he’d been starving for days. I once again came but he don’t bother to stop going at a faster pace as if it was possible making me grip his hair basically pulling it out of his scalp. My sensitive nerves making me cry out. My legs slightly bent into a 45 degree angle hanging in the air and my body could not take it any longer I once again came into his mouth.

"Liam please."

He cleaned all the juices I may have released and got up off his knees.
“We’re nowhere near done babe”

He laid himself on the bed. “Ride me” I took my time moving so I’d have time to recover. I positioned myself but before I could lower onto him he removed my shirt and I clasped my bra in swift movement. He held a grip on my hips digging his nails into my skin as he guided me in rotating my hips while taking part of him in me. He rubbed figure eights in my bundle of nerves making me shiver at his touch. Quickly we reached our highs once again. But we weren’t done. 
He flipped me over on my hands and knees as he positioned himself behind me. A hard smack echoing the room, my butt cheek tingly from the impact. He slapped it once again, and again and again until I started slumping down. Liam grabbed my hips pulling me back up.

"Stay up" he ordered. 
He slammed into me with no warning and this time I could feel him in my stomach. Liam was all the way in me and it felt so uncomfortable but soon it became a wave of pleasure. His speed was faster than lightning as he thruster in me. He grunted and groaned while I kept my head down moaning. He became sloppy letting me know he was close, his hand started moving faster making me cum for the fifth time and bringing himself to his third orgasm.

Flipping me over once again, I laid on my back as he went down on me again.
He was now facing my core once again.

"Liam please. No stop it hurts" I whispered hoping he’d hear. He looked at me then back down. Liam blew cold air on my clit then softly kissed it. 
His body laid right next to mine grabbing the sheets and covering us both.

"I’m sorry" his breathe hot on my ear
“For both” he clarified and I knew he meant the fight and the sex

Just-an-o-r-d-i-n-a-r-y-g-i-r-l