Liam : The long wait

It’s been months since I’ve seen him. With the band being on tour it was hard to see each other, when there were many obstacles to go through in able to see each other. But it’s always been worth it. Phone calls and text messages were always cherished, but it wasn’t the same as seeing him in person. So the moment I was able to fly out to see him, I took it. Packed up a bag and boarded a plane and flew out to Chicago were the boys would be for the next two days.

            When I got the hotel, I saw Cal waiting for me in the lobby with a smile on his face. Whenever I saw him, he never spoke much, but was a kind man. He slipped the hotel room key in my hand and told me where I’d find Liam’s room. I was excited, seeing as I haven’t seen him in what felt like forever.

            My heart raced with every floor the elevator rose up. When the elevator let out a ding and the doors opened, I stepped off and headed down the hall towards his room, before I let my self in.

“Liam?” I spoke as I closed the door behind me “Li?”

            I set my bag down on the floor right outside the bathroom, and walked around the room looking for him.

“Y/N”

            His voice shot through my body like lightening, and I turned around to see the bathroom door open. My heart stopped as I saw he was wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. A smile spread across his beautiful face as he walked towards me, and wrapped his arms around me.

“Oh, I’ve missed you so much.” He spoke as he hugged me

“I’ve missed you too,”

            His arms stayed around me, but he captured my lips in a longing kiss. His lips formed against mine perfectly, and soon, we both got lost in the kiss. My arms moved from around his back, to around his neck. He was a little taller then me, so usually I was either on my tip toes or he was bending down towards me. I loved the feelings of his hands gripping tightly at the back of my thin t-shirt

“How long are you here for?” He asked, his voice dark and husky

“Only a few days. That’s all work would give me.” I spoke against his lips

“Fuckers.” He smirked, before capturing my lips once more.

            I moaned as I felt his lips against mine, and his hands palming my ass, pressing my front tighter against him. The towel wasn’t helping much of the back that he was getting turned on, and I’m sure my thin t-shirt is doing the same. My lungs were on fire, the moment our lips pulled apart, from the lack of oxygen. Liam’s minty breath fanned over my face, his eyes dark and hooded.

“You’re wearing too many clothes, baby.”

            He smirked down towards me, before he pulled my shirt up and over my head, throwing it randomly at the ground. Once the shirt was gone, his lips connected with the skin of my neck, and slowly started to move towards my chest. My hand moved towards the back of his head and grabbed at the short hairs.  I loved that his hair was crowing back out, gave me something to grab onto.

“Mmmm…I’ve missed how you feel, Y/N” He spoke against my skin

“Me too,” I moaned as his hand teased me through my bra slightly.

            His hands moved towards my shoulders, and lightly pushed away the straps of my bra, before he reached to the back and unsnapped it. The bra feel to the floor towards my feet, and our lips connected again.  His thumb ran over my nipple, causing it to react, and become erect. My hands moved across his chest, loving the feeling of his skin against mine.

“I’ve missed you too much for foreplay, baby.” Liam spoke, as he turned me around, my hands landing on the bed, and moving behind me.

            His hands grabbed and my hips and slowly pulled my shorts down, his front pressed against my back, and his lips kissing my shoulder. I heard the towel drop to the floor, before I felt him between my legs. He hissed, as he ran his member against my slit.

“So wet for me baby?” He moaned in my hear, moving onto the bed behind me

“Always, Liam.” I bit my lower lip

            His hand reached down to cup my cheek, and pulled me closer to him, causing my back to arch, as he slowly entered me. His lips moved over mind, muffling my moans, as he slowly moved within me. His other hand palmed my breast as he fucked me slowly from behind.

“You feel so fucking good, Y/N” He moaned softly “So tight and warm around my cock.”

“Fuck…Liam?”

            His hands moved away from my face and breast, before moving to my hips and his movements becoming faster and harder. My hands gripped tightly on the sheets below me, and soon he was fucking me at a fast animalistic pace. I could feel my walls tightening around him, and that my climax was nearing. My cries were loud, but I didn’t care, my body had been craving him and I wanted everything he was giving me.

Liam,” I cried out “Fuck, yes.”

“You going to come baby?” He whispered huskily in my ear, as his pace slowed slightly, almost at a torturing pace.

“Yes, oh god Liam! Yes!” I cried out

            The hold around him was tight, before I fell completely over the edge. My arms were too weak, from the intensity of my climax, and I fell towards the bed below me, my body shaking slightly, and everything feeling sensitive. Liam held onto my hips and continued to fuck me, till I felt him come inside me, his body stilling above me, and my name leaving his lips in an intense cry.

            He fell beside me, and pulled me close to his body, my hands landing on his chest. Our breaths were both labored as the high from our orgasm washed down over us.

“That was amazing.” He spoke, a lazy smile on his lips.

“It was…” I’m sure my smile matched his

            Liam looked down towards me for a moment, before he kissed me lovingly on the lips. It was soft and slow, and made my heart race.

“You only get a moment of rest, babe, because I’m not nearly done with you”

-Charlie

This is my 3rd submission. Please let me know what you think (x) and hope you enjoyed it. This is my first Liam one shot. I previously wrote “The Other Name” and after seeing the boys in concert last week, it provoked Liam feels.