Harry : attention

I flipped the page in my book, captivated by the words on the pages. I was addicted to this book, I read it all last night after I got home from work, and the second I woke up this morning I started reading again. I was in love with the characters and every part of the book, although I was a little embarrassed about being a 19-year old City of Bones addict. I had already checked out the other books from the library, and there was a huge pile of books looming on the nightstand next to me.

I knew Harry was horny. I felt a little guilty, but I couldn’t stop reading. Not when I had less than 100 pages to go.

My eyes barely grazed his body as he came into the room.

"Hi babe," He said loudly, pulling his shoes off.

I grunted shortly, acknowledging his presence. 

"I like your shirt," He smirked, motioning towards the big shirt I was wearing, with the sleeves cut off and ripped open to my hips. “Especially since you have no pants on. Or a bra."

I kept my eyes on the book and flipped the page, ignoring him now. I felt the bed dip beside me and I felt his breath on my neck.

"I’m a woman and I have two vaginas," He said looking straight at me, trying to get my attention. I nodded and flipped the page.

"I knew that," I laughed, looking at him quickly, then back at my book.

"What’s that supposed to mean?" He asks defensively, but I ignore him again.

"(Y/N)," He says shifting so he was laying between my bare legs. “You better not mean I fuck you like a girl." 

I kept my eyes on the book, my eyebrows furrowing.

"I can make you scream," He smirked, leaning down and pressing a kiss to my inner knee.

My body started to acknowledge Harry, and I tucked my bottom lip under my top teeth but I still flipped the page. 

He kissed up my legs and parted them, opening me up to him as my grip on the book tightened.

He kissed up to the middle of my thighs and I fought to concentrate on my book.

He kissed right below the band of my panties and my eyebrows furrowed even more.

He pulled down my panties slowly, satisfied to see how wet I was. He leaned forward and kissed my hips hard, leaving a mark.

"What the fuck?!" I screamed, throwing the book across the room as Harry kissed up my body and gave me a confused look.

"You okay, babe?" He chuckled, leaning above me now.

Okay?" I asked, “How the fuck could I be okay?! Clary and Jace-they’re just so perfect for each other-" 

He interrupted me by slipping his hand down my body and immediately dipping a finger in my wet heat. My lips parted and I let out a gasp.

"What happened in your book?" He smirked as he added a second finger and pounded them into me.

"They um-oh fuck fuck fuck," I moaned, arching my back and I dug my nails into his arm. He pumped my fingers against my g-spot, making my stomach muscles tighten.

"Close, baby?" He smiled at me and I nodded, squirming beneath him.

"Too bad, you should’ve paid attention to me," His smile turned to a smirk, and he slipped his fingers out just as I came to the edge. I moaned in frustration and I squirmed as he pulled his pants and boxers off, letting his erection slap up to his stomach.

"You want me to fuck you?" Harry asked, sitting back on his knees and teasing my entrance with his tip. I nodded and looked down at him in desperation.

"I wanted to fuck you last night. And this morning. You wouldn’t pay attention to me," He said tracing the love bites he had left on my hips. “I’ve been like this since last night."

"Then fuck me now, and you’ll get what you wanted," I whined, bucking my hips, pushing just the tip further into my entrance.

"That’s what you want." He said moving again, so he was leaning on his forearms and his face was close to mine. He moved more of his length into me, and watched as my face changed in pleasure. “Don’t come until I say you can." 

I nodded slowly and he slammed into me, pulling all the way back out and slamming back in again. He repeated this over and over, not giving me any time to adjust. Quickly I felt the tightening in my stomach, and the euphoria washing over me. I dug his nails in his back and arched my back as I met his thrusts with my hips.

"Oh fuck," I moaned “Harry I’m close,"

"Hold it," He growled, putting his thumb on my clit and applying pressure. I moaned again and writhed beneath him as he twitched inside me. I squeezed his biceps and moved my hips hard against his.

"Oh fuck, (Y/N)!" He moaned and buried his head into the crook of my neck as he came. “Let go," He whispered in my ear.

I screamed Harry’s name and arched my back as I came. Our chests were pressed tightly together as he held me to him and continued to rock his hips to mine through our orgasms. 

He pulled out and rolled off of me, pulling me close to him. He pulled my back to his chest so we were spooning. My chest heaved and I kept my eyes shut as I came down from my high.

"Told you I could make you scream," He smirked and kissed the back of my neck. I kept my eyes closed and I smiled. 

"Sorry for ignoring you earlier," I said interlacing our fingers. “But I still have 3 more books,"

He groaned and pulled me closer. “Tell me about the book," 

"Well," I started, taking a deep breath.

the end

- anonymous