Niall : Dry Spell

"Is the popcorn ready yet?" you yelled “No!" Niall yelled back. You were sitting in the living room while he was in the kitchen preparing the snacks. You guys were having your usual movie night together. Niall picked out some unknown movie and the title slipped your mind.

Niall walked in with a bowl of popcorn and two waters. “Ready?" he asked plopping down on the sofa next to you and you nodded “Ready". Just as he was about hit play your phone went off “Really?" Niall said rolling his eyes.

You looked down to see it was a text from your best friend "What are you up to" it read. “Just a second" you said to Niall "Movie with Niall :)" you typed and hit send. You put your phone on vibrate and looked over at Niall and smiled “Ready" and he smiled and started the movie.

As the movie started and you rested your head on Niall’s shoulder trying to get comfortable. Then you felt your phone vibrate and you pulled it out "How is Niall (;”. You rolled your eyes knowing what she meant "It’s not like that! we are friends. and plus i haven’t had any in a while. i guess you could call it a dry spell. lol." then you sent it.

Your eyes went back to the movie and almost a second later you felt it vibrate again. "You should ask him to help you with that! I would! (;" you laughed a little. “What’s so funny?" Niall asked “Oh um nothing" you said embarrassed even though he didn’t know.

"What is it" he said laughing and moving so you had to lift your head up. “Nothing" you said putting your phone in your pocket. Just then Niall shoved his hand in your pocket and pulled your phone out. 

"Niall no!" you said reaching for it. But he leaned over and pushed you back on the sofa. Niall was scrolling though the text then he stopped. He looked at you “Do you want help with your dry spell princess?" he teased.

"No Niall i’m fine" you said clearly annoyed and snatched your phone out of his hand. You put your focus back on the movie then you felt Niall’s hand on your thigh. “Because i wouldn’t mind" he said inching his hand up further.

You looked at Niall and his eyes were glued to his hand on your thigh. Then you felt one of his hands press your clothed crotch.You rolled your head back and shut your eyes. It had been so long since someone had touched you like this, even better if it was Niall.

You felt his hot breath fan over your ear “are you sure you don’t want" he pressed even harder “help?". You bit your lip holding back a moan. The words jumbled in your head making impossible for you form a word. “Guess not" he said removing his hand and you grabbed his wrist. “Please Niall" you said and a smile appeared on his face.

He moved you so you were on your back and pulled your legs apart. He moved so he was hovered above you and kissed you deeply. He pulled back and you looked you in the eyes “So what do you want me to help with exactly?".

You laughed “Um i don’t know" he nodded “I’ll surprise you!" he said getting up and running off some where. You laid there looking at the ceiling awkwardly listing to his foot steps go though the house. Then you heard his foot steps come back in the room and sat you up and started to blindfolded you.

"Niall?" you said a bit worried and he laughed “Just relax" he said tying the knot laying you back down. His hands reached for the buttoned your pants and he slowly pulled them down your legs along with your panties. You heard them hit on the floor next to you. You removed your shirt and bar as fast you could and laid there exposed. Then a stream cool air hit your vagina and you moaned.

"You look amazing princess" he said and you bit your lip. He kissed your right leg starting at your ankle and stopping mid-thigh. Then he did it again on your left. He opened your lips with his fingers and he immediately flicked you clit with his tongue. You arched your back and moaned, he pushed you back down with one hand.

His tongue moved left and right flicking it as fast as he could. You were a moaning grabbing and pulling at his hair. “Shit" you cursed as you felt him suck on it. He moved his mouth and replaced it with his finger, moving it in figure eights. “Shit Niall" you cursed and he laughed.

You felt him slip a single finger in you and start to pump. “How does it feel?" he asked and all you could do was moan his name. “I have something that will feel a lot better then this" he said and you felt all contact leave your body.

Then you heard him stand up and the sound of his cloths hitting the floor.Then a loud buzzing noise near you made you jump. “I said relax" Niall said laughing. You felt what must have been a vibrator on you clit and screamed out due to the new form of pleasure.

"Tell me how much you like it princesses!" he demanded "I love it!" you shouted clawing at the couch. He started moving it in circles and you could feel your release getting closer by the second. “Niall i have to cum!" you shouted “Hold it!" he said removing the vibrator and your blindfold.

You looked to see his blue eyes a darker shade of blue and his bottom lip between his teeth meaning he was focused, focused on making you cum. “Tell me what you want" he said “I want you to fuck me" you said timidly. He closed his eyes and filled you almost to the point of pain.

You tried not to close your eyes as you watched Niall’s cheeks turn red, eyes clamp shut, and head rolled back. “Your so fucking tight princess  he said not even moving yet. You needed some sort of friction “Move" you demanded and Niall rolled his hips once making you both cry out in pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck ,fuck" he repeated as he rolled his hips again. You felt him pulse inside you, he was already so close. You watched as he grabbed the vibrator and turned it on and pressed it to your clit. “NIALL" You screamed and he rolled his hips again. You could feel your orgasm coming fast.

"Cum for me princess" he said rolling his hips again. He started going faster and faster making you both scream as loud as you could. The only sound in the room was skin on skin, the buzz of the vibrator, and your screams. “Cum all over my cock!" he yelled and you cam hard and long on him.

You felt him stopping moving and shoot his load into you. He slowly pulled out and turned the vibrator off. His hair was a mess and his whole face was sweaty and red. “I broke the spell" he said and you nodded “Yea. Yea you did!" and you both half heartily laughed still tying to catch your breath.

Follow my blog (niall-just-love-me) for more and send me some feedback! It is appreciated!xx