Louis : Bedtime

You knew that the feeling of his hands and the smug grin on his face should be driving you up the wall and it was but how could you do this in your childhood bedroom with your parents two doors down?

So you resist him, pushing him away with your bum, giggling at the groan he releases and if you were at home, your panties would be dropped and your hand would be down his pants but you can’t do that because what if your mom and dad heard? Why couldn’t Louis take no as an answer? So you say and act like you don’t like his hard chest against your back, his hard on against your ass, and hands fondling your breasts doesn’t feel good but it does and that is why you let out a protesting whine when his hands leave you, wanting more..

“Lou?”

Your head turns and there he lays, head fallen back on your cheetah print pillow case from 7th grade, mouth agape, hand below the covers, rustling the sheets with his quick hand movements. And fucking damn him because he knows what this does to you because his hand is moving upwards and his thumb is brushing upward  and his thumb is brushing against the tip and FUCK him for that sexy ass groaning noise .

You look under the covers and see the precum dripping from that swollen tip, and he is throbbing, writhing, and needing you and when his eyes fall open and he looks at you as his  head turns to face you, words crackling out of him, “I need you..” and a soon as those beautiful perfectly sculpted lips close, your body is pressed against his, batting his hand away because you have to feel his big, hard cock in your tiny little hand and you need to pump and pump until he flips you over, fingers slipping to rub up your slit, , “So you don’t want it? You don’t wanna do it? You liar..” His finger is inside you, curling, pulling out, then going in again, curling once again to hit that perfect spot that makes you feel oh so nice, and the pit in your stomach is bursting at the seams, moans trying to be bitten back. And the moans that are being bitten back are turned into gasps being released in the crook of his neck, as his fingers pull out pushing his dick into my wet entrance, feeling the soaking walls engulf him, tightening against him, and his eyebrows are knitted together and his forehead is covered in beads of sweat as his thrust hit me, sharp and relentless on that spot that makes me go blind, and each thrust is rocking me until my orgasm washes over my body, my bark arching, hips bucking and moans escaping me and I can’t think but help but think that maybe there is a god because Jesus fucking Christ this feels so fucking good and when did Louis’ dick get so fucking huge? 

Soon his thrusts get sloppy and his gasps are getting louder, and the little groans in his throat are more audible then before, and soon you feel that warm liquid shooting through you.

His body falls next to you, hitting the bed, making it creak (but when wasn’t it creaking in the last 20 minutes?), pulling you into his sweaty chest, kissing your temple, laces his arms around your waist, tucking his face into the crook of your neck, eyes shutting and whispers how much he loves you and how sexy you are and thank for the release and yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, and you keep rolling your eyes but maybe you should thank him too..? 

THE END

islouisevenlegal.tumblr.com