Harry : Storm

"Harry? I whispered, trying to see if he was awake, but the thunder above suddenly shook the house, making my whisper inaudible. I pushed my body closer to his, pulling the blankets tighter around us. He was such a heavy sleeper that he had no idea what was happening outside.

The rain had become a waterfall, while the tree’s were quickly becoming weak twigs. I watched from the corner of my eyes as the hallway light flickered, the power threatening to fail. I squeezed my eyes shut as a bright flash lit up our room, waiting for the loud rumble that was sure to follow.

I gripped the edge of the blanket with my hands, curling my head against Harry’s warm chest. One Mississippi. Two Mississippi. Three Mississippi, Four. I jumped at the loud clap from above, the sky sounding like it was about to break apart.

"Hey." A warm arm suddenly wrapped around my body, while the other tilted my head up. “You okay, solider?"

I shook my head, my heart beat racing. “It’s a mess outside.” I blushed slightly, embarrassed to be frightened by a storm.

"I know." He chuckled, brushing falling strands of hair behind my ear. “But you’re safe in here."

"What if a tree falls?" I gulped hard, focusing on his strong features as I tried my best to ignore the branches tapping the windows outside.

"Then i’ll protect you." His voice was husky as he spoke, only having woken up from a deep sleep moments ago. He pulled me closer, placing a gentle kiss to my forehead. 
“I always will.”

I leaned my head back up, wiggling my body higher so that our faces were alined on his pillow. I slowly reached my hand around his neck, running my fingers through his curls, twisting them around gently. “I love you, Harry.” I whispered for the first time ever, the thunder not daring to interrupt a moment so precious.

He smiled lightly, his expression not indicating any sense of surprise. “I know.” He whispered back, leaning in to collide our lips together. My mind began to race in a million different directions, waiting for him to say it back. He brought his hand up to my cheek, cupping it in his palm as he pressed one final kiss before pulling away. “I love you too, beautiful.” He finally whispered, relief washing through me.

A loud roar of thunder suddenly erupted above us, shaking the house violently. I grabed onto his arm, my eyes beginning to water as a few flashes of lightening lit up the room once more, followed by even more claps of thunder. “Hey, it’s okay.” He cooed, smoothing out my hair. “How about a little distraction?”

"Like what?" I asked, my voice shaking as I wiped away a few fallen tears.

"Like this." He turned so his body was cradling the side of mine, dipping his head into the crevice of my neck. He began sucking on my sweet spot, nipping at the skin until I began to squirm under him. I gulped hard as his hand disappeared under the blanket, pushing my shirt up slowly. I willed myself not to stop him, having always done so in the past. Knowing this, he paused as he held the bunched up shirt right below my chest, waiting for my approval. I nodded my head, allowing him what he craved for far too long.

He pushed my arms up before sliding the shirt over my head and tossing it to the floor. The blankets still covered me, and I could feel my nipples beginning to harden as the light fabric rubbed against them. He kissed my cheek before pulling the blanket down to my lower stomach, revealing my bare chest.

My breathing grew heavy as I looked down, watching as my breasts rose and fell with every inhale and exhale that fell past my lips. I willed my breathing to slow down, but my insecurities were far too high. I worried that I wouldn’t be good enough for Harry, especially considering how experienced he was, and how inexperienced I was.