Harry : Im here

Summary: Harry is in a gang, and he’s risked his life to save Y/N. He didn’t survive, and now Y/N is going through an emotional breakdown about his death. But did he really die?

I stood in line in the coffee shop, one person in front of me, paying the cashier. I reached into my bag for my wallet, and someone accidentally bumped into my arm. I flinched. I wasn’t used to anyone touching me after that happened. Even if 6 months passed since that incident, I still could not stand being touched.

"Sorry." the male voice spoke. He walked quickly out of the door, the bell ringing as he walked out.

"It’s alright." I said.

After getting my stuff, I went outside. The cold London air slapped me in the face. I walked to the complex I live in. On the way up in the elevator, I grabbed my keys. Walking into my flat, I noticed something different. My stuff wasn’t in their places and I stood there, processing what happened.

Sitting on my bed, I sighed. I probably just misplaced some things. I turned on the light a little brighter, and I froze. Someone’s been in my flat.

A mop of curly brown hair showed up from the bathroom. His captivating green eyes looked at me. The same green eyes that have been haunting my dreams for a long time. He walked toward me.

"Harry?" I whimpered, sinking to the floor, hoping he would just go away. Why was my mind torturing me like this?

He smiled. “Hi beautiful."

"Y-You’re real?" I asked quietly. “What’s wrong with me?"

Harry knelt down in front of me, just not tense and trembling, like me. His expression was one with confusion and sadness, watching the girl in front of him break down, crying.

"What did I do to you?" he whispered to himself.

You died, Harry. I watched you die." I cried, trying to be as small as possible.

"No, baby. I’m here." he said softly.

"You’re not real. I know you aren-n’t." I said, shaking my head.

"Does this feel real?" he says quietly, leaning in to me.

I didn’t care if he was part of my imagination, I was aching for him. I missed him so much. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. He felt familiar. I knew I loved him. I just knew it. But I was going crazy. He died. I watched him die.

I grabbed the baseball bat I kept under my bed. His eyes were still closed and his lips were still on mine, and I was about to hit him with it before he grabbed my wrist.

"Drop it." he said quietly, his voice holding authority.

I dropped it. I wasn’t sure how he knew I was going to hit him, but I didn’t care.

"I’m going crazy." I say. His emerald eyes look at me, sadness clouding it to a lighter green.

"I was unconscious, but someone from a nearby village found me. If it wasn’t for them, I would’ve-" he started, but I interrupted him with a finger.

"S-sh." I whisper shakily. “The only thing that matters is that you’re alive. That’s it."

He smiled, his dimples prominent. 

I decide to do something. I kiss him again for about 3 minutes. I tug up his shirt, and he smiles into the kiss.

The kiss breaks and he pulls up his shirt, taking it off. He grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer to him. I kiss the hollow of his neck and he lets out a sigh.

"Y/N..please." he says, pulling my shirt up.

Hesitantly, I take off my shirt. His eyes roam up and down my body hungrily. 

"You’re beautiful." he says.

I try to keep my arms to myself so he couldn’t see what I did to myself. He noticed and pulled my arms out, revealing everything I’ve been holding in the past 6 months.

"I-I thought you died and it was my fault, so-" I started.

"No. Why are you doing this to yourself?" he asked.

"Because I care about you." I said.

"If you do, please stop." he says, leaning down to kiss the scars that were visible. “Let me show you how beautiful you really are. I’m here, I promise baby."

He trails wet kisses down my stomach, and stops where my pants are. My breath hitched in my throat. I wanted to do this. I wanted to do this. I wanted to do this.

Harry looks up at me for confirmation. I take a deep breath and nod. He slides down my pants, and then underwear. I blush furiously but I’m too distracted by his movements to notice.

"You’re really pretty." he says, inspecting me. I smile.

He rubs my clit, and I try to hold in a moan.

"Let it out, Y/N." he says, and works on licking my core.

I moan and arch my back, grabbing the sheets. “Fuck Harry, oh god." 

I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach, and his fingers were going in and out of me. It felt amazing, it was indescribable. 

"I’m goi-ing to-" I said, but he took his fingers out, putting them in his mouth and sucking it dry.

I sigh, frustrated, and he pulls down his boxers, revealing his member. It was huge.

"Do you have a condom?" he asked me.

I shook my head. I didn’t allow anyone to touch me, so it was unnecessary to store any type of contraception.

He took his wallet out and pulled out the condom. Ripping the silver packet open with his teeth, he slipped it on. 

"Are you sure?" he says, positioning himself at my entrance.

I nodded.

He entered me slowly. I winced at the pain, but it soon turned to pleasure in a few seconds.

"P-Please move." I whispered.

He moved, and the feeling intensified. I wasn’t sure what to make of this, but I was getting close. 

Tumbles of curse words escaped Harry’s mouth. That almost sent me over the edge. He was going faster and harder, and he literally made me feel like I was already in heaven. I was finally reunited with him. I loved him. I knew it.

"Hol-ld it." he stuttered, his thrusts getting sloppier and sloppier.

"One."

"Two."

"Three!" he says, and we ride out our orgasms. He collapses on top of me, panting.

"God, you’re beautiful." he says, grinning at me.

"You’re hea-avy." I breathe out, sandwiched in between the bed and Harry’s 6’4 feet frame.

"Sorry." he apologizes, rolling next to me.

After a few moments of silence I finally speak up.

"Harry, I think I love you."

He stays quiet and I start getting nervous.

"I love you too, Y/N."

-*-

Oh god ahaha. This is my 2nd attempt at smut c: I stayed up from 2am until 7am writing this. (Yes, I was procrastinating.) I hope you guys enjoyed it :D xx I wasn’t very detailed, I’m sorry. 

Can you insert a picture because I’m not sure how to haha :c

Thanks for reading. <3

- leelee (ensconces) xx