Niall : Welcome home

I tried to rush home through the traffic, making it through the door with only 20 minutes until Niall had said he would home.  I quickly put my stuff away and ran up the stairs, two at a time, into our bedroom, shedding my clothes and rummaging through my drawers for the new lingerie I had bought. Niall had been away for almost 6 months, I’ve periodically seen him when either of us have had the time to travel, but this time he was going to be home for a while.

 I pulled out the red lacy bustier and matching thong, ripped the tags off and slipped into them. I grabbed my heels and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I checked the clock, 10 minutes… I got a pot from the drawer and filled it with some water then headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

*ding ding* my phone went off.

“Hey babe, just turning the corner, but there in 5” Niall texted me. I felt a rush of anticipation and nerves racing through my body. I went back into the kitchen and wrapped the apron around my body and slid into my heels. Before I could think straight the door opened and closed and I could hear a rustling of bags.

“Home!” I heard him from the foyer.

“Just in the kitchen babe!” I yelled back as I adjusted my stance in front of the stove.

“Just going upstairs to lay down for a bit, I’m exhausted, meet me up there?” his voice trailed off as I heard him thumping up the stairs. I exhaled a breath I didn’t know I was holding and pouted to myself.

“It’s okay, we’ll just take this upstairs” I said to myself, making my way to the bedroom. I leaned against the door frame to see Niall lying on the bed, eyes focused on his phone screen.

“Nice to see you too” I spoke and he looked at me over his phone.

“Sorry love, my legs are so tired I needed to lie down, come here” he put his phone down and patted the bed beside him. I bit my lip before undoing the apron and letting it fall to the ground. I watched as his lips tightened into a straight line and his jaw clenched, his eyes raking me in. I began walking to the edge of the bed and he cleared his throat while sitting straight against the headboard.

“You know…” I trailed off as I crawled up to him, straddling his lap. My hands sliding up his arms to his shoulders as I pressed my lips to his neck. His hands squeezed my thighs as his breath hitched momentarily, “I slaved away on dinner for you” I kissed his neck again, “I cut up all the vegetables”, I kissed a long his jaw line, “prepared chicken parmesan”, I licked up his Adams apple, his hands squeezing my legs tighter, “I even dressed up nice because I was so excited to see you” I breathed in his ear as I rolled my hips into his lightly, a throaty moan barely escaping his tightly pressed lips.

“I’m…I’m sorry” he finally spoke and I felt my lips twitch into a smirk as I trailed a finger down his shirt so it was hooked into his pants.

“How sorry?” I asked, my lips brushing his as I spoke, “ I spent a lot of time waiting for you Niall, a lot of time figuring out the perfect way to welcome you home…” I paused and rolled my hips again taking his bottom lip between my teeth tugging slightly, his eyes closing, “I’ve been so lonely” I whispered, my fingers unlooping from his pants and sliding up his shirt teasingly slow. I continued to rub his stomach and kiss his neck as his hands traveled across my skin. I moved my legs so I was kneeling in between his and kissed his lips lightly before getting off the bed. He looked up at me, large black pupils full of lust and longing.

“Another time I suppose, when you’re not so tired” I tried to sound sympathetic as I turned around and headed towards the closet. My hand had just touched the handle when a pair of arms wrapped around my body pulling me close, a smile sneaking its way onto my lips.