Louis : I'll prove it to you

"Louis, please calm down," you pleaded as you sat down in the passengers side of Louis’ car.

"I saw the way he was looking at you," he replied angrily as he backed out and sped down the street.

"Louis, I love you. You know that. There would never be another guy. There’s only you. I’ll even prove it," you said before snaking your hand down to the zipper on his jeans.

"Y/N what are you do- SHIT!" he said as you unzipped his jeans and rubbed him through his boxers. Your hand massaged him for a few minutes before you slowly pulled out his semi-hard length.

Louis let out a string of profanities, when you gripped him tightly and began to move your hand up and down, around his shaft. Your thumb rubbed his head, while your other hand continued to pump his length.

You let one hand drop his member, before sliding over in your seat and leaning over into Louis and kissing down his neck slowly. He gave a breathy moan before tilting his head to the side to give you more access. 

You smiled to yourself inwardly, before sucking on his soft spot which was located right where his neck meets his shoulder. 

"Y/N…" he moaned. 

Slowly you let go of his hard shaft and climbed on top of his lap and crashed your lips together in a passionate kiss. Your arms wrapped around his neck, and pushed him closer to you. 

One of Lou’s hands slowly traveled down your back and finally settled on your butt. 

The car swerved, and you quickly pulled away. You grinned and winked at Louis before sliding down and settling between his legs.

"Y/N, I’m driv- HOLY FUCK," he yelled as you licked a stripe from his base up to his head.

The car swerved once more, and you smiled to yourself before bending down and taking the head in your mouth. You swirled your tongue over it as you sucked on it.

"Babe, please," Louis pleaded as he looked down at you.

You winked before taking him in as far as you could take him. “Fuck!” Louis yelled as he threw his head back in pleasure.

You pulled off of him, and took a quick breath before sucking him back in. You too him in until he hit the back of your throat making you gag. You began to suck and bob your head up and down, making sure to pump what you couldn’t reach, with one hand, and massage his balls with the other. As you continued to bob your head, you made sure to alternate from running your tongue along the prominent vein on the underside of the shaft, and swirling your head over his mushroomed head.

Louis let out breathy moans as you continued to work him into a frenzy. Your eyes were watering by the time you felt him twitch inside your mouth, but you didn’t care. You were too focused on pleasuring him.

One of Lou’s hands made their way to the back of your head, and he began to face-fuck you. You knew he was about to blow his load, so you put your hands on his hips and pushed them down into the seat as you continued to suck him off.

"Shit! Fuck! Y/N! Fuck!" Louis yelled before his hot load down your throat.

You continued to bob your head and suck throughout his orgasm, milking him. Once you finally decided to pull off, you looked straight up into Lou’s eyes and opened your mouth showing him, his own cum in your mouth before swallowing it and licking the few drops from your lips. You licked him clean and helped him back into his boxers before zipping up his pants and patting his zipper when everything was all finished. 

Louis soon pulled into your driveway, and parked the car. You grabbed your purse and pulled out your set of keys before getting out and walking up to your front door. You unlocked it and stepped inside, but you didn’t have a chance to turn on the lights, because Louis pressed you up against the wall.