Niall : Wake Up Call

Rolling over, I cuddled further into Niall’s chest, his arms wrapped around me securely. I could feel his heartbeat, and hear his light snoring, signalling that he was still fast asleep. I closed my eyes again, trying to go back to sleep, but I was distracted. 

With our bodies pressed together like this, still bare from last night, I could feel a stiff, fleshy object poking into my upper thigh. I knew very well what it was, and I had to suppress a giggle so I wouldn’t wake Niall. He had morning wood. 

I tried to adjust, and get more comfortable so that I could go back to sleep, but as I moved, brushing his head with my thigh, he let out a throaty groan. I looked up at him, thinking I’d woken him, but his eyes were still closed, and he began to snore once again. I smiled. It was a bit satisfying, knowing that I could drag noises out of him, even in unconsciousness. 

Experimentally, I moved my leg again, brushing up his length. His snoring paused when his breath hitched, and soon started up again. I knew Niall was a heavy sleeper, but now, I was curious. I wondered just how much it would take for me to wake him up. 

I gently untangled myself from his grip, sitting up and throwing the covers back. I watched Niall wince a little at the chilly morning air. 

I settled myself between his legs, just looking at him for a moment. His blondish hair was tangled, and his mouth slightly agape. He was lying on his back, one arm resting on the pillow above his head, while the other lay beside him. He was really adorable when he was sleeping, and I felt a little twinge of guilt as I thought about waking him up. But The guilt soon washed away when his hand gripped the sheet, and his face scrunched up, as he let out a quiet moan, mixed with my name. He was having a dream, and I was bound to make that dream a reality. 

Gently, barely touching, I ran my fingers up his shaft, watching his face relax again. I slowly ran my fingers up his abdomen, and over his happy trail, which I knew drove him crazy when he was awake. Sure enough, he gave a small grunt, squeezing the sheet again before his hand relaxed. 

I smiled again at the fact that I was having this effect on him. But he was still sleeping soundly. 

I ran my fingers up his length again, this time applying some pressure at the head. Niall groaned, unconsciously bucking his hips to meet my hand. Finally, I wrapped my hand around the base of him, watching his face relax a bit as some tension was released. Slowly, very slowly, I began pumping him, watching his face soften, or tighten up when I did something he enjoyed. Occasionally, a soft whimper or moan would leave his lips, and he would buck up into my hand again. Even through all this, he slept. 

Deciding to take it up a notch, I lowered my head until I was lying on my stomach between his legs. Slowly, I circled my tongue around his engorged head, hearing him whimper. Carefully, I slipped him into my mouth, sucking lightly on the tip before bobbing up and down. This seemed to do the trick, as Niall began getting more vocal. But still, his eyes never twitched, and he was still sleeping. 

I began stroking what I couldn’t fit in my mouth, and Niall twitched. I knew he was getting close, and I wondered for a moment if his orgasm would be enough to wake him. 

It was.

As I circled his head with my tongue one more time, he twitched again, releasing into my mouth, this caused him to cry out, his eyes snapping open at the sudden surge of pleasure. He was panting as he looked down confusedly, to see me still bobbing on his length. Once he realized what was going on, he placed his hands on the back of my head, holding me in place until he was finished. Once I had milked him of everything he had, I pulled him from my mouth, crawling up to lay beside his still panting form. 

"Morning, Nialler." I said, grinning at him.

"M-morning (Y/N)" He said back, his breath beginning to slow down. He wrapped his arms around me again, planting a soft kiss to my lips. “What was that for?"

"Well, I woke up and noticed you had a little problem, so I decided to help you… take care of it." 

"Well thank you." He said, grinning sleepily, rolling over so that I was lying underneath him. “Now, how about I make you feel good?" He purred.

To answer, I simply pushed my hips up to meet his, signalling what I wanted. 

"Patience, baby." He said, kissing me again, lightly tugging my bottom lip as he pulled away. His lips slowly moved to my cheek, then to the sweet spot under my ear, sucking a nibbling lightly, causing me to let out a gasp. He nibbled on my earlobe before whispering,

"You’re so good to me (Y/N), waking me up with such a lovely surprise… I love you."

His seductive voice, mixed with his charming Irish accent, was enough to make any girl lose her panties in a second. Fortunately, I wasn’t wearing any.

Reaching down between us, he ran one finger up and down my wet folds, making me whimper. Then, slowly, he pushed his finger inside me, pumping in and out for a few moments before adding another, moving them in a “Come Here" motion, hitting my G-spot perfectly. I moaned softly, grasping the back of his neck, and pulling him down to kiss me again. 

"Niall.." I panted when our lips separated. He knew what I needed. Slowly, he pulled his fingers from my core, and without any more foreplay, lined himself up at my entrance, pushing forward. He gave me a few moments to adjust to his size, hissing me softly, before pulling out of me again, starting his slow, passionate rhythm. 

This was different than last night. Last night had been much.. quicker. A bit rougher, and more about Niall’s pleasure than mine. This time, he was thrusting slowly, deeply, deliberately dragging it out to make the experience pleasurable for the both of us. This time, we weren’t just having sex. We were making love. 

I moaned, and Niall looked down at me with the most loving of expressions in his eyes. He leaned down to kiss me, swallowing my next moan. 

Almost instinctively, my legs wrapped around Niall’s waist, allowing him to thrust deeper, at an angle that would hit my G-spot every time. I could feel my climax approaching, and by the groan that came from Niall’s mouth, I could tell he was close as well. 

"Babe, I’m not gonna last." I warned.

"Together." He whispered, his raspy voice bringing me even closer to the edge. 

He thrusted into me once, twice, three times more, before my legs tightened around his bum, holding him in place as my walls clenched around him and I cried out his name. Seconds later, I felt him shoot his hot liquids into me, prolonging my orgasm. 

As we came down off our highs, he pulled himself from me, rolling us over and cuddling me into his chest again, holding me tight as our heartbeats slowed down. 

"I love you, princess." Niall said, pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

"I love you too Nialler."

- anonymous