Harry : Shh Baby shh

I saw someone tweet something along the lines of “Imagine harry fucking you when your parents are home and he tries to quiet your moans by putting his hand over your mouth but when you let out a load moan he grips your hips hard and says “shut up or i swear to god i’ll get the fucking duct tape" he says panting pounding into you even harder" so i’m writing the one shot version. Sorry that was the longest intro ever, enjoyyyy x

"Harryyyy! Stop!" I exclaimed, pushing his cold hands away from my thighs. “My parents are home, we can’t." The only thing that was ever on this boy’s mind was sex. Even though he was my boyfriend, and I loved him, he had a serious problem. 

"But I promise I’ll be quiet!" 

"Harry, it’s not you that I’m worried about." He gave me a smirk, before bursting out in laughter. “What!? You know how I get, I’m anything but quiet."

"Yeah," He said, shuffling closer to me on the bed, “I’ve noticed. And I love it," He ran his hand up my inner thigh, stopping before reaching my hot core, which was soaked already just thinking about him. I let out a soft moan as he slid two cold fingers, over my warm core. 

"Ahh, see. You know you want to (y/n)." He said, before pushing my underwear to the side, running two fingers over my slits before stopping at my clit, applying a slight bit of pressure, causing me to let out another moan. “I’m sure you can keep your moans under control." Without warning, he pushed two fingers inside of me, making me let out a loud moan. His free hand sprung up to my mouth, using two fingers to push my lips together. “I’ll only fuck you if you promise to be quiet." 

"I promise Harry, pleas- oh!" I moaned out again as he curved his long, slender fingers and found my g-spot. “Please just fuck me Harry." He pulled his fingers out, before hovering his body above mine. He held himself up with only one arm, the other searching the bedside table next to me for a condom. 

"Ah! Found it!" He exclaimed, before taking the wrapper and ripping it. “Oooh, strawberry, nice." Idiot.

After putting the condom on, he brought his lips to mine, kissing me roughly. Without breaking the kiss, his hands explored my body, before stopping at my pants. With one swift movement, he pulled my shorts and underwear down at the same time.

"Oh, fuck." I moaned out, at the sensation of the cold air on my hot core. Again, two fingers came in contact with my lips.

"What did I tell you (y/n)? I’ll only fuck you if your a good girl and keep quiet." I nodded, and his hands left my mouth and went down to his manhood, pumping it with his hand. He lowered his body even closer to mine, rubbing his shaft along my clit. Again, I let out a soft moan, all he did was look at me with furrowed eyebrows. “Babe, shh. I haven’t even put it in yet." 

Without any warning, he pushed himself into me, before shooting his spare hand up to my mouth, covering from almost ear to ear with his huge hands. He thrusted into me, starting slowly at first. The concentration taking over his usually sweet face. I moaned into his hand as a rush of pleasure took over my body, the pleasure building with each thrust. I tried hard to hold in my moans, but every 10 seconds I was moaning into Harry’s hand. 

"I’ll stop if you don’t stop fucking moaning." He was so sexy when he sweared.

"No fuck, please keep going, ah fuck." I managed to moan out into his hand. He thrusted into me harder, hitting my g-spot perfectly. He moved his hand that was on my mouth down to my clit, pushing down on it slightly. Then he thrusted hard inside me, hitting my g-spot perfectly. I let out a loud moan and a couple profanities. He dug his thumbs into my hips, surely leaving marks, and pushed my body down onto the bed, keeping pressure on my hips. 

"I swear to god if you don’t shut up I’m getting the fucking duct tape." 

"I’m sorry Harry I’ll be quiet but please don’t stop I’m so close, shit." He released his grip on my hips and started thrusting into me again, hitting my g-spot every time. I struggled to hold in my moans because of the pleasure running through my body, but I did. 

"Harry," I moaned, quietly. “I’m so close." He thrusted into me harder and harder, holding himself against my g-spot for a couple seconds each time, getting me closer to the edge. 

"I’m gonna fucking cum (y/n), shit I love how tight your pussy is." There he is again with the swearing, such a turn on. His thrusts became sloppier and sloppier before he let out a throaty groan, squeezing his eyes shut, a bead of sweat on his forehead. 

"You ready (y/n)?" Without any reply from me, he thrusted into me harder and faster then ever before, still hitting my g-spot. A knot began to form in my stomach and my toes began to curl.

"Fuck Harry, I’m going to cu-" Before I could finish my words, his hand was over my mouth. 

"Only quiet people get to cum." He kept thrusting into me, before finally pushing me over the edge. I moaned into his hand, swearing because of the immense pleasure. I rode out my high, before Harry pulled out and laid on the bed next to me, panting from what just happened.

"Hey (y/n)…." 

"Yeah Harry?"  

"Your mum isn’t home, she told me to tell you that her and your dad were going out for dinner, they left like an hour ago." He giggled. I rolled over, punching him softly in the arm.

"Why would you do that Harry!?"

"It was fun to punish you, your parents should pass messages onto me more often."

acid-daze