Hotel room fun - Lilo

“I’m so glad you got a week off,” Louis whispered into my ear while we rode up in our hotel lift. I giggled and mumbled ‘me too’ back, just as his hand was discretely kneading my buttocks under my skirt.

I had known Louis my whole life long, we grew up in the same neighbourhood. But it wasn’t until we were both teenagers that we discovered a mutual… affection for each other. For years now, we had been on-and-off fuckbuddies. To both our surprises, none of us were ever at a point where we wanted me. And I was enjoying it immensely.

He would come over every time we were both home, or when he was in London, where I studied. And now, he had taken things a bit further and asked me to visit them on tour. And so I did.

“Oh, can’t you wait until you’re in your room?” Liam complained from my other side as Louis was now trailing kisses down my exposed neck. The poor boy was miserable because he had recently broken up with his girlfriend, and now he had to share a lift with us.

“Sorry,” I said with a grin just as the doors opened. We made our way out and Liam disappeared in the room next to us, while we almost fell through our door, already tangled in a heated embrace.

It had been too fucking long since we had been intimate, and as Louis’ tongue was exploring my mouth, and his hands were tightly locked on my behind, I felt utterly whole and satisfied.

We grinned in between kisses as we made our way to the bed, getting rid of each others’ clothes, leaving a nice trail from the door to the bedroom. I plopped down on the soft mattress, and he was on me in an instant. I ran my hands along his tanned body, admiring his muscles and the couple of new tattoos he had gotten since the last time I’ve seen him naked. They were all typically Louis.

I smiled to myself while he was caressing my breasts, flicking along my hard nipples with his tongue, and biting down ever so slightly, making me want more. He slipped down my panties, stroking over my most sensitive spot, and I moaned loudly in response.

“Shh, darling, Liam might hear,” he teased me with a grin but I just smirked.

“I could not care less. I want you so bad,” I said back, hoisting myself up and lunging at him, throwing him back on the bed. He chuckled while I kissed down his torso, making my way to where he needed me most. I grinned mischievously as I slipped down his boxers, revealing his proud hard-on.

“Please, love,” he said softly as I slid my thumb over his tip, spreading the light wetness over it. I licked my lips while I looked at him before I dipped my head down and gently sucked on it. Louis began moaning, making me even more eager to please him.

I pumped his shaft with my free hand while I took him in my mouth. He tangled his fingers in my loose hair, tugging on it ever so gently. I began blowing him hard, licking from his shaft to the tip before I put him in, sucking and swirling my tongue around him.

Louis was a moaning mess on the bed, his throaty cries getting louder and louder. I felt him tense up after a couple of minutes, and I stopped what I was doing. Why should he have all the fun?

I withdrew my mouth and straddled him instantly, lowering myself on his glorious member. He seemed displeased for a moment, but when he saw what I was up to, his hands found my breasts and he continued his moaning parade while I began riding him hard.

It felt so good to feel him in me again, and I closed my eyes at the amount of pleasure his throbbing member was sending through my body. From the position we were in, I had him hit me in the exact right angle, the tip of his dick touching my most hidden point each time I rolled my hips against him.

“You’re so fucking beautiful, love,” Louis moaned and his hands slid down my front, until he began rubbing my exposed clit in circles. I had been relatively quiet before, but his touch made me rise to new highs, and I moaned and screamed with pleasure.