Liam : a good dream

"I love you," he says as he slips his hand under my shirt.

"Oh baby. I love you too," I moan as I tangle my fingers into his hair. His lips slowly make their way to my neck leaving sloppy wet kisses along the way.

"Mmmm Liam." I moan and gently pull his hair as he nibbles on my neck.

"I’ll make you forget him babygirl."

Holy shit!!! What kinda dream was that?!  

I wake up thinking. Was I about to all the way with Liam in my dream? 

“Oh (Y/N). That feels so good.” I hear Liam gasping. I make my way over to the brilliantly beautiful boy laying beside me.

“Easy beautiful. Don’t try to go to fast.” he warns me in his dream. I gingerly place my hand on his thigh.

“Liam?” I whisper.

“Yes baby just like that.” he groans. I slide my hand higher

“Li-Li?” I whisper again and squeeze his thigh gently.

“Mm (Y/N) baby yes!” he begins to thrash under my touch.

“Shh Liam honey wake up! You’re okay I’m right here!” I all but scream in his ear. He jerks up quickly looking around for me.

“Well hello sunshine.” he laughs.

“Did you have a good dream?” I question. He nods and looks me up and down.

“Shall I show you what we were doing?” he says seductively. I swallow deeply and nod slightly as his lips crash onto mine. As I kiss back I feel his hands travel up my leg and around to my back. He slowly peels off my gown tossing it to the side along with his shirt.

“So beautiful” he whispers before kissing my breast. My hands slowly slide to the waist of his sweatpants which perfectly outline his hard on. I trace small patterns on his bare skin as he slowly slips his fingers into my panties. A small shiver shoots down my spine as he gently pulls them down my thighs and discards them by throwing them to join my gown and his shirt. He gently lays me on my back before pulling off his sweatpants and boxers.

“Dear God (Y/N) you are so beautiful. And with that said, I am so lucky to call you mine.” Liam whispers as he slowly slid his length into me.

He slowly began thrusting in and out letting me adjust to his size. I let out a softy moan.

"Oh Liam."  He lowers his head biting and sucking on my neck and collarbone. I feel my wall start to clench.

"L-Liam, I won’t last much longer." I manage to mumble.

"Just a bit longer, (Y/N). I’m almost there babygirl" he moans as his thrusts become sloppy. I feel him stop all motion and slowly pull himself out of me.

"Liam?" I look at him confused.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He whispers before slamming back inside of me and thrusting hard three times before we both find our release.

"I love you too, Liam." I smile as he pulls out and slides on his boxers.

"So, (Y/N), why were you awake so early?" He asks tossing my his tee and my panties.

"I had a really really good dream" I giggle.

A damn good dream.

Credit: sarahdanielle93