Zayn : I missed you

His fingers grazed my thighs under the covers, leaving a trail of electricity behind them. My body never failed at reacting to his touch, craving it constantly. The morning sun shined brightly into our bedroom creating the most beautiful golden light. We smiled at one another, the tips of our noses touching as we breathed each others air.

I opened my eyes to look at him, the light reflecting flawlessly off of his tanned skin. His eyes were always a shade lighter when he first wakes up, making it the most beautiful golden brown color. I reached my hand out and pet his cheek with the back of my fingers, feeling the burn of his stubble against my skin. He turned his head and kissed the inside of my wrist, my eyes closing at the touch.

“I missed you.” I whispered, my voice vulnerable and weak. When Zayn was gone it was like he took a part of me with him wherever he went. Having to stay strong alone wasn’t easy. Walking through crowds of fans or paparazzi without Zayn holding onto my hand and shielding me from the world. My heart would physically ache when he wasn’t here, yearning out for him. I never knew I could love anything so much, until I met Zayn.

“I’m here babe.” His voice rang in my ears, soothing me. Zayn shifted so he was hovering over me, the cool metal of his necklaces dragging across my chest. He leaned his face down closer to mine, his warm breath washing over my skin making it tingle. His warm lips fit perfectly between mine, feeling that familiar warming sensation wash over my heart as our lips touched.

My fingers ran through his hair as our kiss deepened, both of us losing ourselves in one another. His lips left a wet trail of kisses down my neck, his eyelashes tickling my skin. His head tucked perfectly between my neck and shoulder blade, missing the feeling of him there. He sucked at my skin, chewing on my bottom lip as he did so. One of his large hands reached out and cupped my breast, my back arching into his hand at the touch. My body was so sensitive to him. Any feather light touch causing a ripple effect.

He pulled down the cup of my shirt, my nipple hardening as the coldness of the room hit it. Soon after it was soothed by Zayn’s warm mouth, his soft tongue swirling against the nub. I let out a soft moan as he pulled it between his lips, my core throbbing for him. He sat me up with him, pulling my top over my head. Zayn laid me back gently on the bed, sitting up on his knees between my legs. Our eyes stayed locked as he hooked his thumbs into my g-string, pulling the silk fabric down my legs.

Zayn wrapped his large hands around my thighs, pulling me down the mattress until my bum hit the edge of the bed. He kneeled down on the floor, blowing cold air against my dripping sex making me shudder. His knuckles brushed against my folds, making my hips buck forward with anticipation.

“What do you want babe?” His voice dripped with arousal, throaty and rough.

“Your tongue. I need your mouth, baby.” He removed his hand, my body relaxing as I felt his warm tongue sweep over my folds. My eyes shut closed in pure pleasure, light moans escaping my lips, his name rolling off of my tongue continuously.

I bit the tip of my finger as I felt one of his digits sliding vertically into me, pumping straight in and out before adding a second finger.

“Yes baby, just like that.” I panted out as his fingers curled within me, hitting my sweet spot perfectly. Zayn knew my body well. Spending hours discovering my weak spots, sometimes finding ones I didn’t even knew existed.

My hands slid down my body, wrapping my fingers in his hair as I felt myself approaching my orgasm quickly. My hips rolled against his tongue before I felt myself jolt awake. I sat up in bed, clutching my chest as I tried to catch my breath. The bed sheets stuck to my sweaty skin as I looked around the dark empty room. My eyes closed, trying to hold back the stinging tears that threatened to spill from them. I shook my head, not wanting to believe it all was just a dream. It all felt too real. He was here, he had to be.

Turning on my bedside lamp, my eyes took a minute to adjust before I had to face reality that Zayn wasn’t here. Zayn’s side of the bed empty and cold, sadness washing over the room. I reached out for my phone, scrolling through my contacts before clicking on his name. The pads of my thumbs danced along the screen, texting him the only words that kept spinning around in my head. 

“I miss you.x”

- http://fyes-zaynmalik.tumblr.com/