Harry : Flour

I shivered as I entered the house with Harry, both of us stomping on feet to rid of the snow that collected onto our shoes. I carefully took my shoes off leaving them by the door and taking off my jacket, scarf, and gloves hanging them up. Harry did the same smiling at me once he was done.

“What babe?” I laughed as I stared at his cheeks that were red from the cold outside and our previous snowball fight.

“You’re just so beautiful, how did I get so lucky?” He smiled before wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing me all over my face. I giggled loudly trying to push him away from me.

“Harry!” I laughed as he began to kiss my neck and tickle me.

“Say I love Harry and he’s the best god damn boyfriend in the world!” He laughed as he continued his assault.

I laughed harder shaking my head, tripping on my own two feet falling back onto the armchair.

“C’mon y/n saaaay it.” Harry smiled both of his dimples showing. I continued to laugh before nodding.

“I love Harry and he’s the best god damn boyfriend in the world!” He smiled and his fingers stopped tickling me before he kissed my lips.

“Mm I love you too baby and you’re the best god damn girlfriend in the world.”

I smiled before pecking his lips again and standing up taking his beanie off.

“Let’s go change I’m so wet in these clothes.”

“Wet hmm? Well baby you know I like it when you are.” Harry winked at me as my eyes widened and I laughed hard going to swat his arm but before I could he ran down the hall into our bedroom. I laughed as I followed him.

“You’re such a perv!” I laughed as I began to strip out of the clothes I had on including my undergarments, putting them into the hamper.

“But you love me still.” He smiled throwing all of his clothes into the hamper too, slipping on a pair of boxers along with a white tank top.

“Can I wear one of your sweat shirts please? It’s so cold how can you only wear that?” I used my hand to gesture at his outfit.

Harry only shrugged mumbling an ‘I don’t know’ before handing me the longest jersey he had. It was one of his jerseys that had Styles plastered on the back of it with the number 10.

I smiled as I spun around in it, liking how it was big and loose. Harry smiled at me before kissing my nose.

“Want to bake some cookies?” Harry smiled widely before pouting his lips trying to get me to say yes even though I already was going to.

“Mm yes, I love your baking.” I smiled as I tapped him. Harry ran out the room to the kitchen excited to get the cookies started. I exited the room just in his shirt, not bothering to put underwear on.

I walked into the kitchen to find Harry already making the dough, it was only a small amount seeing as it was only him and I.

I kissed his cheek before hopping onto the kitchen counter smiling at him as I watched him work the dough and cut it out to make the shape of cookies.

After Harry placed the cookies into the oven, he mostly made them by himself while I saw there, stealing some of the chocolate chips from the bag.

I smirked as I grabbed a hand full of flour and threw it at Harrys face as he turned around to face me, getting ready to speak.

I laughed loudly as he wiped it off with his forearm.

We ended up breaking into a fit of giggles and on the floor both of us naked covered in flour.

Harry continued to kiss my neck, leaving sweet love bites, while my hands tangled into his hair.

“Harry please, just take me already.” I moaned softly into his ear.

Harry smiled before softly pressing his lips to mine and gripping his cock in his hand pushing it in inch by inch. I felt myself stretching from the thickness and length of him. I moaned softly as he pulled out slowly before pushing back in.

“Harry please, harder u-uh, oh my god, faster.” I tugged on his curls while I looked at him, my mouth parted, my breathing heavy.

Harry groaned as he picked up speed and began to pound into me, finding a steady rhythm. I continued to moan his name loudly as he hit all the right spots. Pounding and pounding, in and out, he found my g-spot with an “ooh right there baby hmm? Do you like this? Me taking you on our kitchen floor, ramming into your g-spot, hmm baby?”

I could only answer him with a loud moan of his name as I felt myself release all over him panting and chanting his name and small quiet ‘I love you(s)’.

Harry didn’t last too long after I exploded around him, he came grunting and groaning my name, keeping still and deep inside of me, grounding his hips into my own.

Harry rolled off of me spent before he kissed my cheek softly.

“I love you y/n.”

I nodded kissing his lips.

“I love you too Harry, but we should really get those cookies out and eat them.” I smiled and laughed as he rushed to his feet cursing and turning the stove off taking them out.

We spent the evening cuddled by the fire drinking hot chocolate and having cookies along with more love making. 

Sorry if it was a bit rushed, I needed to finish before 11 p.m. 

Stylesfrustrationxx