Liam : its about time

I was sitting in the dining room waiting for my cookies to get done, when Liam busted through the door. “Y/N!" He shouted madly.

I ran to the living room to see what was wrong. “Um, yes Liam?" I asked literately scared. I have NEE|VER seen him this mad. Oh, no. It was last night.

"Did you fuck Niall!?" He shouts.

"Yes." I whisper.

"Well Y/N. I’m gonna have to show you who you belong to." He whispers in my ear biting on my earlobe.

I swallow hard and look him in the eyes. “How?"

"I’m gonna fuck you so hard you won’t be able to walk. Is that how Niall fucked you?" He asks.

I couldn’t answer. I was getting wetter by the second. And that is how Niall fucked me. I had to strain my legs so bad and I was getting a shooting pain in my crotch area all the time.

"Answer me!" He shouts grabbing my hair in a fist.

"Yes, that’s how Niall fucked me!" I shout.

"I’m gonna do it better. Want to find out how?" He asked me.

"Yes, so bad." I whimper.

"You’re begging me already? You want my 9 inch cock in your little tight pussy don’t you?" he asks me.

"Yes." I say.

"Go upstairs, strip, get ready for me to finger fuck you." He says.

I practically run up the stairs. I strip and lay on the bed with my legs spread wide imagining his long fingers pumping in and out of me. I stop when I seethe door slam open to see a naked Liam. God he’s so perfect.

"You ready Y/N?" He asks sitting to where his head is level with my dripping pussy.

"Yes, please don’t tease me Liam. I’m sorry." I tell him.

"That’s good enough." He says shoving his tongue in me first.

(Copy and paste)

http://m8.yummigifs.com/88229a8032d0ad90fb283285c1fc.gif

"Liammmmm!" I shout as a wave of pleasure zips through my body. He eats me out till I cum in his mouth. “Fuck, Liam!"

"Were not done yet baby. You ready to suck my 9 inch cock?" He asks. I nod my head and get on my knees. He pulls in out and it springs up to his abs. I Take it in my hand and pump it before sucking on the tip.

(copy and paste)

http://m14.yummigifs.com/26a4ddb5c5f664eec1ea772a6b8d.gif

"Oh, God Y/N. More baby." he moans.

I bob my head faster and faster taking I his whole length. hitting my gag reflex every time. He came and pulled our flipping onto the bed. “Let’s start out easy." he says.

Missionary style! How bring!

http://m15.yummigifs.com/a7268459dff8001228b1046cfa69.gif

He rams himself into me fast and hard hitting my g-spot the first thrust. “Liammmmm! Fuck! Right there!"

He thrusts the same over and over again hitting my g-spot every time.

I cum fast an find out, Missionary style. Not bad.

He flips me over into some crazy position and thrusts in so hard I couldn’t breath for a moment.

http://m1.yummigifs.com/fe532be68119fe5524168ceb4e0d.gif

"Ugh, Yeah, Fuck baby right there!" I shout putting my hand on my clit rubbing fast hard circles Cumming again.

Liam’s been moaning the whole time. “Y/N how many times have you came?" He asks.

"Uh, four?" I say.

"No three." I fucked the brains out o haven’t I?" He asks. “I’m gonna fuck you one more time and your gonna ride me hard rough and fast." He says lying down on the bed. I sit facing away from him and lower myself down on him earing a loud groan from him. I rid him fast just like he asked.

http://m11.yummigifs.com/2010e54c542d7226159dde4fcb1e.gif

I ride him and play with my clit till we both cum. He spills his seeds in me ad I cum for the fourth time tonight.

"baby, did I hurt you?" He asks.

"No that was the best sex I’ve ever had." I tell him.

"I love you Y/N. Just don’t sleep with Niall." He tells me.

"I love you too Liam. And I wont."

-next day-

I wake up and look over to see no Liam. I wrap the sheet around my body and stand up. “Shit!" I scream about to cry. I fall down getting that shock in my crotch again but worse.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Liam says walking in seeing me on the floor. He runs up to me and lifts me up and sets me back on the bed. “I’m sorry Y/N. I shouldn’t have fucked you so good last night huh?" He asks.

"I was worth it. Best sex ever then getting to lay in bed all day. Shit! Liam did you get those cookies out!?" I shout remembering I left them on.

"Yeah, they were a little burnt though." He says walking out. 

- anonymous