Niall : You're so beautiful

We ran inside the house, laughter echoing against the walls as we took in each others drenched states. It was Niall and I’s one year anniversary, and we had decided to walk home from the restaurant, but it began to pour on us halfway back. It was a perfect night, despite the rain. Niall had planned a romantic dinner at London’s most expensive restaurant, and showered me with roses and chocolates all night.

“I’m frozen.” I said, shivering as i held up my soaked hair so it didn’t drip all over the front entrance. I grabbed a hair elastic off the table next to the door and tied it up. “And I feel so gross from the rain.” I paused, turning to Niall as I sighed. “But tonight was perfect.”

“Yeah?” He offered a slight smile as he pulled me against his strong body, tilting my chin up before placing his lips against my own. But he pulled away far too soon.”C’mon, let’s get out of these wet clothes.” He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs.

*
The warm covers removed the dampness from our bodies as we cuddled together in our underwear in bed, watching a movie. It was some romantic flick that had just been released, but I had too much on my mind to focus on it. Niall’s fingers had been innocently trailing up and down my arm for the last 10 minutes, and it made me wonder if tonight was the night.

Though Niall and I have been dating for a year, we’ve had yet to have sex. I was a virgin when we met, and Niall insisted that I remain that way until I was sure I was ready. He never even brought it up again.

All we’ve done is made out due to my insecurities of being as inexperienced as I am, and he’s only ever seen me in my underwear. I know it kills him, I can tell. All the other boys are constantly talking about the girls they’ve been with, while Niall just nods his head along to the conversations. I sighed at the thoughts, and reached forward for the remote, shutting off the movie.

“What’s wrong, love?” He pulled me on his lap, turning my body so I was straddling him. “You don’t like the movie?”

“No… it’s not that.” I ran my hand along his cheek, trailing my thumb against his lip before bringing it back down to rest at my side. I mustered up the courage and looked him straight in the eyes. “I’m ready.”

“What?” He asked, knitting his eyebrows together.

“I’m ready.” I repeated, pausing when he still didn’t understand. “I want to have sex with you… Tonight.”

He squirmed under me, sitting up straighter against the bed. “Are you sure?” He grabbed my hands in his, rubbing slow circles into my palms.

I nodded my head, biting my lip between my teeth as the uncertainty swam around me. But my desires were stronger, and as Niall leaned in to kiss me, it disappeared entirely.

His lips were warm and soft against my own, but the kiss was unlike anything I was used to. Perhaps it was that we both knew what was coming, but it held far more intensity than usual. He reached behind me and unclasped my bra, taking it off and throwing it on the floor.

I began to blush as he pulled away from me, admiring my breasts. I crossed my arms over them, feeling awkward from the attention his eyes were giving them. “No.” He pried them away, placing them gently against my side. “You’re beautiful.” He paused, reaching for the bun my hair was tied into, removing the elastic and allowing it to cascade over my shoulders. “I want to see every inch of your skin, so I can love you twice as much as I already do.” He smiled, flicking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

I smiled back, sighing heavily as I tried to rid of my nerves. “Okay.” I managed to squeeze out, though the nerves still refused to leave. My heart pounded in my chest as he ran his finger along the side of neck and finally down to my breast, where he drew gentle patterns against my nipple. I blushed as it hardened, my breathing growing heavy. He dipped his head down and leaned forward, pausing momentarily as he searched for my approval. I nodded my head slightly, gasping as he wrapped his lips against the now swollen nub. I ran my fingers through his hair as he began sucking it. I squirmed against his lap, and my heart pounded even faster when I felt him beginning to harden under me.