Harry : Here kitty

“Here Kitty, Kitty.” His voice like soft silk called throughout the darkened living room.  The bells on my collar rang softly as I crawled into the open area, my hair hanging loose over my shoulders and above my breasts. My eyes caught sight of him slumped in the slick black recliner, the fireplace placing a delicious glow on his tanned skin. The buttons on the white button up he had on had been undone but only the top three, presenting the supple skin of his chest. He clicked his tongue against his teeth, calling me once more and I sped up my crawl, ending up at his feet.

His eyes were hidden by the chocolate curls on top of his head but I still could spot the fierce green orbs boring into mine as his lips quirked up into a smirk.

He patted his lap, “Up.”

Happily obliging, I climbed onto his lap and curled my legs inward while his arms wrapped tightly around the bare skin of my hips. His face was hidden in my neck, his teeth grazing the skin and adding to the other marks he had left. I purred softly and he rubbed the pads of his fingers into my side.

“Let me take a good look at ya’.” he comments, pulling back to gaze upon my frame. His eyes drank in my appearance; the chestnut curls rolling down my slender shoulders, covering the tops of my perky breasts, the bloodshot colored lipstick glazed darkly over my full lips, my coffee colored orbs that were slightly glazed over. I had only been wearing my black underwear, a long tail attached to the back. Kitty ears were placed on top of my head and a cute collar had been wrapped around my neck, three bells accompanying it.

He hummed, “Such a pretty kitty,” He murmurs, his teeth grazing his plump bottom lip. I purred once more and I rubbed my body against his, my nimble fingers unbuttoning the rest of his shirt. He grabbed at my wrist with lightening speed, making me squeal and my head lull back.

“Bad Kitty.” He says, scolding me. His eyes still ran over my body, his cock stirring under the tight black fabric. He took my head into his palm, trailing sweet kisses down my face, neck and torso. His lips pressed roughly against my bare breast, my fingers gripping his shirt in my hand.

His tongue peaked out from his teeth, licking over the pebbled nipple, sucking it in between his lips and slurping at it furiously. A low ‘mew’ leaves my lips and I arch my back into him, feeling his hand press against the small of my back. The other hand fisted my curls and pulled my head back, his teeth scraping the sensitive nipple.

I groan from the back of my throat, feeling myself pool in my panties and I rubbed my legs together to create some sort of friction. I squealed when I felt myself being hoisted up and placed on the soft carpet in front of the fireplace. The flames danced on my skin and soon I was pushed back onto my back. His hands were gripping my hips, tearing down the skimpy panties from my legs and throwing them across the room. His hands then went to my thighs, rubbing the skin there before he pushed my legs above my shoulders, my glistening sex catching his eyes. He licked his lips before he dipped his head and kissed the skin of my thighs.

I hummed softly, my arms at the side of my head as I stared up at the ceiling in a daze. Suddenly, I felt his tongue swipe a stripe up my sex, causing me to ‘mew’ once again.

“ You like that kitten?” He questions darkly, his eyes focused on me. No words were forming in my throat so I simply nodded, feeling his tongue press back against my dripping sex. His tongue swiped from side to side, up and down and soon just dove into my soft walls. I screeched and I could feel my heart leaping from one side of my ribcage to the other. His tongue was relentless, lapping and slurping at my core, paying close attention to my irritated nub. I bucked my hips and my legs tightened around his head, pulling his tongue deeper into my.

He tongue fucked me under the flames of the fire, my stomach bubbling inside and disinigrating into my lower region.  He groaned into me, his hands gripping my thighs tighter and I was counting on marks tomorrow morning.

He sucked my clit skillfully in between his teeth, slurping at it while my back arched high off of the carpet. My legs were soon dropped and his arms were now on the side of me, “ Hmm, so sweet..”

I mew once more, craning my neck since I didn’t have the guts to stare at his glistening lips and hunger lit eyes. I heard the buckle of his belt being undone and I reopened my eyes, gazing upon his gorgeous member. The tip was a bright red, leaking with delicious pre cum. I tightened my fists as he undid the rest of his shirt and threw it beside my panties.

“ Knees.” He orders. I obey him immediately, placing myself in front of him on my knees. He didn’t give me time to stroke him before his hand was forcefully pushing his member down my throat—not that I was complaining. I hollowed my cheeks, bobbing my head slowly and lowering my other hand to cup his balls.

He groaned lowly, thrusting his hips into my face while his hand sat on his side. I held onto his hips and I swallowed him down my throat, contracting around him a few times.

“ Yeah, you like it when I fuck your mouth, don’t you kitten?” His dirty words only create a fire between my thighs and I ‘mew’ against his member, bobbing my head quicker and digging my nails into his hips.

“ Fuck, I’m gonna cum’.” He announces, lowering his gaze to my face as his hips dipped lower and lower. He grunted and I thought I was going to feel his release slide down my throat but he pulled away from my lips with a pop, earning a small hiss from me.

“ I decided  I didn’t want to cum yet,” he paused, “ And did I hear a hiss from those lips?” His own hiss falls from his lips as he narrows his lips. Uh oh.

I stay silent but I knew that was the wrong move when I was pushed roughly back onto the floor, “ Hands and knees—-you’ve been a bad kitten.”

My eyes widen in surprise, “ Mew?”

“ Now.” He spats, grabbing my arm and flopping my onto my stomach. I feel him hover over my arse and grab my arms in his hands. His cock brushed against my lips, making my back arch inward and a low ‘mew’ leave my lips once again.

“ No sound.” he utters, “ Or you’ll be punished even more, got it?”

I nod.

I hear his dark laughter (though it was soft) and I felt his tip push into my folds. I squeak and I feel his grip on my arms tighten.

“ I said shush.” he jeers, pressing further into me. I muffle my sounds with the soft carpet, my fingers gripping into the flesh of his wrists. He fills me up to the brim, my toes already curling and he hasn’t even started thrusting.

He holds himself there for a moment before drives himself into me repeatedly, the sweet sound of skin slapping against skin bouncing off the walls. I bit my lip, hearing his grunts that clashed with my muffled sounds. Sweat had laid a thin layer on my torso and he pulled my arms back, his thrusts digging deeper into me and scraping against my sweet spot.

“ Fuck, fuck, fuck…” He mutters, slapping his thighs harder against me. My back arched, my toes curled and my fists coiled as he rammed into me repeatedly with no mercy. The profanities rolled from his lips harshly, my screams of euphoria growing louder and louder and soon, his thrusts began to slow down.

He pulled out of me and pushed me flat to my stomach, pumping his shaft a few times before he squirted three long streams of cum onto my back, grunting as he milked himself completely.

I hum and arch back up, waving my bum in the air as my hands grip the carpet.

He chuckles, “ Round two kitten?” He suggests.

I nod, “ Mew…”

The End

 ( Thanks for reading! CX)

 http://vagtastic-voyagee.tumblr.com/