Harry : Lust

My boyfriend,Harry has been away on his world tour with his band. I haven’t seen him in ages . I was heading to the airport to pick him up today and I honestly couldn’t wait. I felt like I was ready to jump for joy. I missed his touch,His smell,The way his lips curved when he smiled at me.I missed the late nights.I just missed everything about him really. My thought shattered when I heard someone yell “babe!”. I turned around quickly and Harry ran to pick me up.He spun me around and I never felt my smile stretch so damn much before.”Hi baby.”I whispered.”Hey babe.”He whispered as he touched my face.His thumb lightly rubbed my cheek.I placed my hand on top of his and I closed my eyes tightly.

  “Come on,Let’s get home.”Harry yelled as he grabbed my hand.When we got home,Harry dropped all of his bags and he flopped on the couch.I picked up his bags and I placed them on our nice wooden dinning room table.I sat next to Harry on the couch and I began to hear about everything that went on in the tour.I smiled as I saw his expressions change from one minute to the next.I couldn’t help but be excited for him.I did miss one thing and that one thing was his touch.He knew how to treat a woman right. He knew how to make me feel like a princess.Everything went silent.I looked at Harry straight in the eyes and I bit my lip.

  Before I knew it,Harry grabbed my face and our lips collided like fire works on the fourth of July.Our kiss got rougher and rougher by the minute.Harry stuck his finger in the buckle of my jeans.I sat on top of Harry without breaking the kiss.His hands felt all over my body and finally stopped when they cuffed my ass tightly.I moaned into his mouth and I felt him smile.He pulled away.”I’ve been dying to do these things to you.”He mumbled.Harry then took me and he layed me on the couch.I steered at his pants and I saw a bulge forming and I smirked.I always knew how to turn him on.

  Harry leaned over me and he leaned down and he gave me a faint kiss before my shirt was ripped off of me.He began to kiss down my chest all the way down to my stomach.My breathe hitched as I felt him undo my jean’s.He looked down and smirked at me and he fully took them off.Harry planted my feet firmly on the couch to where my knees where in the air.He kissed right above the hem of my black lace underwear.I started to get extremely frustrated and he knew it.”(Y/N) what’s wrong?” He asked with a smirk.”Harry,Please.”I yelled in anticipation.He smirk grew into a smile.He liked getting me all worked up.

 He removed my underwear slowly and he placed himself between my legs.He wrapped my legs around his neck and I steered down at him as he started to get closer to the place I wanted him most right now.His tongue worked like magic.After not feeling it for months,It felt amazing.I let out a moan as I grabbed a little piece on the couch.I felt the sensation in my stomach,But it went away due to Harry getting up.”Harry!”I whined.”What babe? I can’t let you get all the fun.”He said with a wink. He stripped completely in seconds.I got on my knees and I steered at his huge member in the air.Harry grabbed the back of my head lightly and he guided me.

 My head started to bob back and fourth.His hold on my hair got tighter and tighter as I stuck more and more of him in my mouth.Harry started to buckle his hips up.I started to deep throat at this point.”God damn it,That pretty little mouth of yours. God,I forgot what this feels like.”He moaned loudly.I smirked as I took him out of my mouth.He gave me a death steer.”You teased me babe,Now you do the time.”I said as I sat on top of him.He grabbed a hold of my thighs and I leaned down to kiss his little soft spot on his neck.

 He placed his hands on my waist as I lowered myself on him.I started to ride him but very slowly just to torture him.His head flew back as I started to go faster.I grabbed onto the top of the couch to get a faster speed. All of a sudden,I saw lust in Harry’s eyes.He threw me on the couch and he started to ram into me without notice.I could tell my nails would leave marks on his back.”God,Deeper please.”I moaned as my head flew back.Harry grabbed one of my legs and put them in the air.I felt him hit my G-Spot in every single little way.

  That familiar feeling started to come back in my stomach.I knew that I was about to let go.Harry looked down at me as he groaned.”I’m almost there,Wait for me.”He moaned as he put his forehead on mine.I then felt a warm liquid enter me.Harry fell on top of me and we both started to take deep breathes in.Harry leaned down and he kissed me. “(Y/N) I love you so damn much,Baby.”He whispered.I smiled as I kissed him lightly again.”Don’t ever leave me home while you go on tour again,You’ll miss this all too much.” I said with a smirk.”Shit,I’m not going anywhere for the next week if you keep doing this.”He replied with a laugh.I giggled and kissed the tip of his nose. This kid always knows how to make me fall week to my knees… literally. 

- anonymous